30+ Hot Paying Affiliate Programs In Nigeria 2020 [Easy
- 30+ Hot Paying Affiliate Programs In Nigeria 2020 [Easy
- List of Affiliate Marketing Companies in Nigeria - Finelib.com
- Top 10 Most Profitable & High-Paying Affiliate Network For You
- Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria (2020 Latest Secrets and Tips)
- 20+ High Paying Affiliate Programs That Will Make You Money
The Anarchist Library - Authors
submitted by onedayitwillbedaisy to daisydays [link] [comments]
Work in progress. I'll finish this later.
|Name ||Description ||Focus |
|325 Magazine ||Alternative media outlet for people who are accused or convicted of anti-capitalist, anti-state, anarchist and earth/animal liberation direct actions. ||DIY media, direct action |
|A. Morefus ||Writer for Green Anarchy, a magazine published by a collective located in Eugene, Oregon. The magazine's focus was on primitivism, post-left anarchy, radical environmentalism, African American struggles, indigenous resistance, earth and animal liberation, anti-capitalism and supporting political prisoners. ||Anti-Civ, Post-left |
|Abdullah Öcalan ||Kurdish leftist political theoretician, political prisoner and one of the founding members of the militant Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) ||Democratic Confederalism |
|Albert Camus ||French existentialist/absurdist philosopher. Camus is known for articulating the case for revolting against any kind of oppression, injustice, or whatever disrespects the human condition. He is cautious enough, however, to set the limits on the rebellion. ||Existentialism |
|Albert Libertad ||Individualist anarchist militant and writer from France who edited the influential anarchist publication L’Anarchie. L'Anarchie was against Anarcho-syndicalism and the traditional anarchism of Kropotkin or Bakunin, believing in the act of rebelling as individuals rather than the utopian egalitarian society most Anarcho-Syndicalists fight for. ||Individualist anarchism |
|Albert Meltzer ||British anarcho-communist activist and writer who fiercely opposed individualist strains within anarchism. Albert Meltzer was a contributor in the 1950s to the long-running anarchist paper Freedom) before leaving in 1965 to start his own venture. He was a co-founder of the anarchist newspaper Black Flag), and involved in the founding of the Anarchist Black Cross. He joined the anarcho-syndicalist Direct Action Movement in the early 80s, and its successor organisation, the Solidarity Federation, until his death. ||Anarcho-communism, Anarcho-syndicalism |
|Alexander Berkman ||Lifelong friend of anarchist Emma Goldman. In 1892, undertaking an act of propaganda of the deed, Berkman made an unsuccessful attempt to assassinate businessman Henry Clay Frick, for which he served 14 years in prison. His experience in prison was the basis of his first book, Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist. Initially supportive of the Bolshevik revolution, Berkman and Goldman soon became disillusioned, voicing their opposition to the Soviets' use of terror after seizing power and their repression of fellow revolutionaries. They left the Soviet Union in late 1921, and in 1925 Berkman published a book about his experiences, The Bolshevik Myth. ||Anarcho-communism, Insurrectionary anarchism |
|Alfredo Cospito ||Imprisoned. Nicola Gai and Alfredo Cospito were arrested on September 14 2012 and accused of being the perpetrators of Ansaldo Nucleare manager Roberto Adinolfi’s wounding, an action which occurred on May 7 2012 in Genoa and claimed by the Olga FAI/FRI nucleus in the following days. ||- |
|Alfredo M. Bonanno ||A main theorist of contemporary insurrectionary anarchism who wrote essays such as Armed Joy, The Anarchist Tension and others. He has been involved in the anarchist movement for over four decades. ||Insurrectionary anarchism |
|Allan Antliff ||Founding member of the Toronto Anarchist Free School (now Anarchist U), and art editor for the interdisciplinary journals Anarchist Studies. ||Art, history |
|Anarchist Federation ||AF - An anarchist-communist organisation in Britain affiliated to the International of Anarchist Federations which publishes the magazine Organise! ||Anarcho-communism |
|André Lorulot ||Individualist anarchist from France, co-founded the newspapers L'Anarchie and La Calotte ||Individualist anarchism, religion |
|Andrew Flood ||Irish Platformist and member of the Workers Solidarity Movement. Flood created the Anarchist Writers archive/blog (http://anarchism.pageabode.com/) ||Anarcho-communism, platformism |
|Anton Pannekoek ||Dutch philosopher, Marxist theorist, and socialist revolutionary. He was one of the main theorists of council communism, and a sharp critic of anarchism, social democracy, Lenin and Leninism. ||Council communism |
|Apio Ludd ||Pseudonym for a contemporary anarchist editor and writer, also known as Wolfi Landstreicher and Feral Faun. He edited the anarchist publication Willful Disobedience, which was published from 1996 until 2005. ||Egoist anarchism, insurrectionary anarchism |
|Aragorn! ||Aragorn! founded the anarchist news outlet anarchistnews.org, one aspect of the larger platform anarchyplanet.org. Aragorn! was probably best known as the publisher of Little Black Cart books, and as the person behind theanarchistlibrary.org ||Anarchy without roadmaps or adjectives, infrastructure |
|Aufheben ||UK-based libertarian communist journal founded in 1992. Notorious for Aufhebengate. ||Libertarian communism |
|Awareness League ||A Nigerian anarchist organisation active since the 1990s, estimated to have had several thousand members at one time in its history. ||Anarcho-syndicalism |
|Ba Jin ||Considered to be one of the most important and widely read Chinese writers of the 20th century. He translated many anarchist works into Chinese. During the Cultural Revolution, Ba Jin was heavily persecuted as a counter-revolutionary. His wife, Xiao Shan, died during the Revolution after being denied medical care. ||Chinese anarchism |
|baedan ||Anarchic queer nihilist journal. Explores questions of gender, queerness, domestication, civilization, and identity. ||Queer, nihilism, anti-civ, identity |
|Benjamin Tucker ||A 19th-century proponent of individualist anarchism. Tucker harshly opposed state socialism and was a supporter of what he termed anarchistic socialism as well as a follower of mutualism. He connected the classical economics of Adam Smith and the Ricardian socialists as well as that of Josiah Warren, Karl Marx and Pierre-Joseph Proudhon to socialism. Later in his life, Tucker converted to Max Stirner's egoism. ||Individualist anarchism, left-wing market anarchism, mutualism |
|Bernard Lazare ||French literary critic, political journalist, polemicist, and anarchist. He was also among the first Dreyfusards. In the spring of 1894 he published Anti-semitism, its History and Causes, an in-depth study and critique of the origins of antisemitism. ||Emancipation of Jews |
|Black Rose Anarchist Federation ||US-based federation, founded in 2014. ||anarcho-syndicalism, especifismo, platformism |
|Bob Black ||American author and anarchist. Black is best known for a 1985 essay, "The Abolition of Work". He later wrote lengthy critiques of Murray Bookchin and Noam Chomsky. ||Post-left, anti-work |
|Bobby Whittenberg-James ||Iraq veteran turned anarchist and activist. After becoming involved with the anti-war movement in 2008/2009, he soon became disenchanted with sign-holding, chanting, and marching behind police escorts. He ended up identifying as an anarchist and a revolutionary. ||Anti-war, post-left |
|Brian Morris ||Retired professor of anthropology, and anarchist. He has published books on the anthropology of religion, conceptions of the self, ecological humanism, and Kropotkin. ||Anthropology, social anarchism |
|Camillo Berneri ||Camillo Berneri was an Italian professor of philosophy, anarchist militant, propagandist and theorist. He had to leave Florence due to fascist persecution, and was later expelled from France as a "dangerous anarchist". Once the Spanish Civil War broke out, Berneri was among the first to rush to Catalonia. Berneri was assassinated by Stalinists. ||Anti-fascism, spanish revolution, war |
|Carla Bergman ||Community artist, writer and filmmaker from Vancouver. ||Joyful militancy, deschooling |
|Charles Fourier ||French philosopher, influential early socialist thinker and one of the founders of utopian socialism. His social views and proposals inspired a whole movement of intentional communities. Fourier's concern was to liberate every human individual, man, woman, and child, in two senses: education and the liberation of human passion. Kropotkin considered Fourier to be the founder of the libertarian branch of socialist thought. ||Libertarian socialism, women’s rights, education |
|Charlotte Wilson ||English Fabian and anarchist. Co-founded Freedom newspaper in 1886 with Peter Kropotkin, and edited, published, and largely financed it during its first decade. ||Anarcho-communism |
|Chekov Feeney ||Irish revolutionary anarchist writer living in Melbourne Australia. He has visited and written about many of the most unfortunate parts of the globe in an attempt to understand the hidden foundations of suffering on which our world order is built. ||Africa, anti-colonialism |
|Cindy Milstein ||Anarchist activist and educator who talks at various anarchist and socialist gatherings. She has been engaged in numerous collective projects aimed at creating autonomous spaces of resistance, reconstruction, and education, including the decentralized Institute for Anarchist Studies. ||Community organizing, infrastructure |
|CIRA-Nippon ||CIRA-Nippon was established in 1970 and modeled upon CIRA in Lausanne. The aims of CIRA-Nippon are to collect literature, documents, periodicals, bulletins and other materials on theoretical and practical aspects of anti-authoritarian, anti-state and libertarian movements; to arrange them and classify them; and eventually to open them to the public. CIRA-Nippon consists of members who agree to its purposes and activities and who each pay an annual membership fee. ||Archive, library |
|CNT ||The Confederación Nacional del Trabajo is a Spanish confederation of anarcho-syndicalist labour unions. During the Spanish Revolution of 1936, the collectivization of many sectors of the economy was primarily orchestrated by the rank-and-file members of the CNT and the Federación Anarquista Ibérica, with the two often abbreviated as CNT–FAI due to the affinity between the two organizations and the major role of the latter within the former in maintaining anarchist "purity." ||Libertarian communism |
|Colin Jenkins ||Colin Jenkins is founder, editor and Social Economics Department chair at the Hampton Institute. His academic work includes concentrations in Community & Government, African American Studies, and Political Economy, with focuses on Marxian and Anarchist analyses. ||Analysis, economics |
|Colin Ward ||Colin Ward was a British anarchist writer. In 1973 he published the introductory text “Anarchy In Action”, which differs considerably to others by concentrating on the possibility of an anarchism rooted in everyday experience, and not necessarily linked to industrial and political struggles. His ideas are heavily influenced by Peter Kropotkin and his concept of Mutual Aid. ||Praxis, mutual aid, housing and urban issues |
|Conspiracy of Cells of Fire ||Anarchist organization based in Greece, designated as a terrorist group by the U.S. Department of State. The organization first surfaced on 21 January 2008, with a wave of 11 firebombings against luxury car dealerships and banks in Athens and Thessaloniki. Monthly waves of arson have been followed by proclamations expressing solidarity with arrested anarchists in Greece and elsewhere. ||Urban guerilla tactics |
|CrimethInc ||Decentralized anarchist collective which emerged in the mid-1990s, initially as the hardcore zine Inside Front. Its main goal is to inspire people to take more active control of their own lives, becoming producers of culture and history instead of passive consumers. Among their best-known publications are the book Days of War, Nights of Love, and the pamphlets To Change Everything and Fighting For Our Lives. ||Zines, posters, essays, critique |
|Curious George Brigade ||An anarchist collective based in Queens, New York. It is a part of the larger CrimethInc. network. The CGB produced the book Anarchy in the Age of Dinosaurs, a meditation on anarchism which displays tendencies of post-left anarchy. ||Post-left, insurrectionary anarchism |
|Daniel Guérin ||Daniel Guérin was a French anarcho-communist author, best known for his work Anarchism: From Theory to Practice, as well as his collection No Gods No Masters: An Anthology of Anarchism in which he collected writings on the idea and movement it inspired, from the first writings of Max Stirner in the mid-19th century through the first half of the 20th century. His revolutionary defense of free love and homosexuality influenced the development of queer anarchism. ||Anarcho-communism, anarcho-syndicalism |
|David Graeber ||American anthropologist, anarchist activist and author known for his Debt: The First 5000 Years (2011), The Utopia of Rules (2015) and Bullshit Jobs: A Theory (2018). He is a professor of anthropology at the London School of Economics. ||Anthropology, culture |
|David Van Deusen ||Co-founder of the Green Mountain Anarchist Collective (GMAC) in Vermont, which was politically active between the years 2000 and 2009. ||Anti-war movement, black bloc tactics |
|David Watson ||Longtime Fifth Estate writer and editorial collective member. ||Ecology, anti-civ |
|David Wieck ||During WWII, David Thoreau Wieck spent 34 months in prison as a war resister and was involved there in protests against racial segregation. After his release, he became involved with the anarchist paper, Why?, later renamed Resistance, which he wrote for and edited during the 1950s. || |
|Deric Shannon ||Contemporary anarchist currently living in Connecticut, co-editor of The Accumulation of Freedom: Anarchist Writings on Economics (AK Press 2012), Political Sociology: Oppression, Resistance, and the State (2010), and Contemporary Anarchist Studies (2009). ||Sociology, Economics, Food Not Bombs |
|Derrick Jensen ||American author, ecophilosopher, radical environmentalist, and anti-civ advocate. Co-founder of DGR. ||Anti-civ |
|Diego Abad de Santillán ||Anarcho-syndicalist, economist, author, and a leading figure in the Spanish and Argentine anarchist movements. ||Anarcho-syndicalism, economics |
|Don LaCoss ||Don was a contributing editor for The Fifth Estate and an active member of the Chicago Surrealist Group. ||Surrealism, history |
|Do or Die ||Do or Die was an occasional journal published in the UK from 1992-2003, crammed with reports and analysis from the world-wide ecological frontlines. ||Eco-activism |
|dot matrix ||US-based post-left anarchist, with writings published in “Anarchy: A Journal of Desire Armed” ||Post-left, post-civ |
| || |
| || |
| || |
[Monday, 09. December]
Russia banned from all global sport including 2020 OIympics and 2022 World Cup Comments submitted by DangerDylan to DangerDylanTLDR [link] [comments]
| Link Danish NATO event cancelled after US bars Trump critic from attending: 'Free speech is paramount' Comments
| Link Documents prove Japan forced Australian women to be wartime sex slaves Comments
| Link Russia Banned From Global Sports for 4 Years Over Doping
Comments | Link
‘Benson,’ ‘Star Trek’ actor René Auberjonois has died at 79
Comments | Link
NFL star Khalil Mack pays off 300 holiday layaway accounts at a Walmart in his hometown
Comments | Link
In areas with low literacy rates, showing videos demonstrating agricultural techniques results in high retention and adoption rates of those techniques. Being shown an animated video on a postharvest bean storage method, farmers had a 97% retention rate and 89% adoption of the storage solution.
Comments | Link
Researchers report the discovery of three cell types in the eye that detect light and align the brain's circadian rhythm to our ambient light to help the brain tell day from night and establish healthy day-night cycles -- the 1st direct assessment in humans of light responses from these cells.
Comments | Link
People self-generate their own misinformation, new research finds. In the study, people given accurate statistics on a controversial issue tended to misremember those numbers to fit commonly held beliefs.
Comments | Link
In wake of Shutterstock’s Chinese censorship, American companies need to relearn American values
Comments | Link
Trump reportedly uses unsecured phone lines. Cybersecurity experts explain why those are 'so easy to hack it's scary.'
Comments | Link
Toyota executive warns of "electrified armageddon" for auto industry
Comments | Link
Prescott Valley man registers beehive as service animal
Comments | Link
Bloomberg dismisses concerns from Bloomberg reporters
Comments | Link
Teenager threw six-year-old child from 10th-floor balcony because he wanted to be "on the news"
Comments | Link
If "Bullshit" means fake and "Batshit" means crazy what do the other "shits" of the animal kingdom mean?
Mechanics of Reddit, what’s the dumbest thing you’ve seen someone do to their vehicle?
What's something small you can start doing today to better yourself?
How are large scale branch networks (McDonalds, Subway, etc) set up?
Happy 400k System Admins!
On the twelfth day of Christmas....
My experience on exam 70-767 (implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL)
WSFC failback and quarantine policies (Always On High Availabilty cluster)
Distributing Jupyter Notebooks
Comments | Link
Help needed: Interactive scripts with GUI and threaded stuff
Refreshing a mapped Network drive
How to tell PowerShell to not send an automated e-mail based on csv attachment file size? (Send-MailMessage)
A quick and much delayed update on my robotic arm gripper.
Comments | Link
Perfect for the holidays, even the kids can use it
Comments | Link
Printed a decora style insert for my garage TV that has a CAT6 keystone as well as four banana style speaker inputs.
Comments | Link
I Logged 2,000 Nights of Sleep (6 years) [OC]
Comments | Link
[OC] What does Reddit argue about? Analyzing 5M AmITheAsshole posts and comments
Comments | Link
Bubble Sort (2880 items in HTML5 canvas) [OC]
Comments | Link
TIL that, in 1954, Betty White was criticized for having Arthur Duncan, a black performer, on her show. When the show went national, affiliates from southern states complained and Betty said "I'm sorry. Live with it" and gave Duncan more airtime. The show was soon cancelled.
Comments | Link
TIL it wasn't a single drug discovery that stopped people from dying of AIDS in the 1990s but the discovery that combining several drugs would each affect a different aspect of HIV and together force the virus into undetectable remission, called the "AIDS cocktail"
Comments | Link
TIL that in a Roman hospital doctors used to hide Jews from Nazi troops by putting them in quarantine for the extremely contagious "K syndrome". The syndrome didn't actually exist, but the soldiers wouldn't dare enter these rooms.
Comments | Link
We should re-read our favorite childhood books more often.
Book burning by Chinese county library sparks fury - Blaze complying with ministry directive meant for schools harks back to Qin dynasty and Nazi Germany, critics say
Comments | Link
To learn more about their worldview read your significant others’ childhood favorites
I showed this pic of my dad to my siblings and they said “He looks so stoned”. Later on I showed my dad and he said “I was so stoned”. Taken in late ‘70s
Comments | Link
"This CD-ROM can hold more information than all the paper that's here below me"- Bill Gates, 1994
Comments | Link
7-Foot Bolaji Badejo, A Nigerian Design Student And One-time Actor, Wearing His Costume From The Classic Sci-Fi Thriller Alien, 1978
Comments | Link
Dash 8 Q-400 and the Moon
Comments | Link
Comments | Link
A CASA getting her last rays of sunshine before being hangared for the rest of the winter
Comments | Link
The new prime minister of Finland
Comments | Link
Street art in France
Comments | Link
Roman coin I found in France while metal detecting. Emperor Constantine I. Minted in Trier (Treveri) Germany. Bronze. ~AD 306-337
Comments | Link
You can feel the ground shake
Comments | Link
Cow with one horn
Comments | Link
How to decorate your tree in 12 seconds
Comments | Link
This little girl has a great father
Comments | Link
This is Juniper. She likes to hold my boyfriend's head while she naps.
Comments | Link
I Photoshop my dog into iconic pictures because art and stuff
Comments | Link
Scholarly articles/Studies, Mega-thread #2
submitted by ravage037 to Destiny [link] [comments]
spec shitshow #1
submitted by thatleechi to IOTAmarkets [link] [comments]
im here to have some fun. english is not my first language so bear with me.
now, before we fall down the rabbit hole of wild speculations, lets level first. crypto is part of a paradigm shift in how we interact with data. money is just a form of data. ripple wont be that shift.
take that, ripple!
of course, XRP might save you some money while you are transfering 10k with moneygram to a nigerian prince, but else it doesnt get more boring considering we are in a paradigm shift. or ncash - the usecase is simply to narrow minded considering where society is headed. anyway.
i take it as a given that you guys read the leaked emails, if not heres a fun recap: https://medium.com/iota-demystified/iota-vs-dci-or-how-an-innocent-hash-collision-became-a-huge-ego-collision-425114e61e8f
and this: https://pastebin.com/nGsmFFXP
im posting these because i want to make a point that i hope sticks with everyone here because i think the DCI incident is just a taste of whats to come - and i loved every second of it. because you are not part of a paradigm shift if you dont rustle some academic jimmies
. see that crazy guy over there saying the world isnt flat? thats right. we want that. we want our network under attack 24/7 and hundreds of coders going trough every single line of code there is. if not - IOTA wouldnt be relevant.
so yesterday a document was released by the COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS FinTech Action plan: For a more competitive and innovative European financial sector https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/180308-action-plan-fintech_en.pdf
i dont know about you but that sounds like something you might want to give a read if you are invested into crypto, but maybe thats just me.
FinTech solutions using digital identification, mobile applications, cloud computing, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies are being rolled out. bla bla bla bla
It can help to deepen and broaden EU capital markets by integrating digitisation to change business models through data-driven solutions for example in asset management, investment intermediation and product distribution bla bla bla bla
Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies will likely lead to a major breakthrough that will transform the way information or assets are exchanged, validated, shared and accessed through digital networks.
you have my attetion. thats one hell of a stance. couple years ago people laughed at crypto. lets see if there are connections to IOTA:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will become applicable in May 2018, is also of critical importance for a proper use of innovative datadriven financial services15 as is the proposal for a Regulation on a framework for the free flow of non-personal data in the EU16, which seeks to ensure that non-personal data can move freely across the single market.
there we go. our first lead. the foundation is very aware of this landscape. good sign. even better: they educate us on the topic! https://blog.iota.org/privacy-is-not-a-currency-63018fc45920
FinTech is a priority area also at the international level, for example for the G20.
(and way later in the document)
Some technology providers already make efforts to inform regulators and supervisors about the nature of their technologies and how they are applied in the financial sector. However, many authorities are reluctant to receive training or engage in discussions when hosted by selected vendors.
The Commission will establish an EU FinTech Lab to raise the level of regulatory and supervisory capacity and knowledge about new technologies. It will do this through demonstrations and expert discussion in a non-commercial, neutral financial technology Laboratory. The Lab will bring together multiple vendors, in particular from the EU, with regulators and supervisors so they can raise and discuss regulatory and supervisory concerns.
The technologies addressed could include:
-authentication and identification technologies,
-application programming interfaces and open banking standards and
-specific cases for using distributed ledger technology, cloud technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence,
granted, i have no idea what regtech is but one thing i do understand. one addition to the foundation makes a lot more sense now: https://blog.iota.org/welcome-julie-maupin-to-iota-14b9ac92478f
let me quote: Julie currently sits on the Fintech advisory board of the German Ministry of Finance and the G20 Digital Economy Experts Task Force and is a resource person for the UN Internet Governance Forum
so you see, things start to make sense. without a person like julie on your non profit
foundation, there would be little to no sense to even try to do what IOTA tries to do. now we start to understand why the foundation set their priorities the way they did and understand how genious
this approach is. maybe IOTA has a chair on this table
. ye ye trinity, Q... whatever lets move on:
they even got some extra intel on their team: https://blog.iota.org/welcome-mark-sulavka-to-the-iota-foundation-f4d7172e5aa9
thats some OG fintech right there. just listen to what he says: we see incredible opportunities to change the viability, costs basis and execution of dozens of industries and verticals.
now heres a big question: ...will the IF be part of the EU FinTech Lab?
In the document they also talk a lot about the threat of cyber security. Of course, if you start to connect every device into a network and so on, having that network disrupted would be more than fatal. in my opinion cyber terrorism is probably the biggest threat right now besides nuclear weapons
. without electricity or the web our society simply will not function anymore and people will die, make no mistake about it.
As the financial sector becomes increasingly dependent on digital technology, ensuring that the financial sector is safe and resilient is essential. In this respect, the Commission aknowledges the importance for digital services to incorporate a 'security by design approach' and, in this respect, has already put forward a proposal36 to create an EU certification framework for ICT security products and services.
ok this one im pulling out of my ass BUT we know that israel is at the forefront of cyber security. because with these kinda neighbours you really have to be. wouldnt it be awesome if IOTA would have people working in the same city as probably the leading experts in cyber security are? considering data integrity is a major feature in the protocol? https://blog.iota.org/iota-tel-aviv-office-is-official-5715aec23a1e
you see where i am going with this. iota tries to solve REAL WORLD PROBLEMS. our society NEEDS something like IOTA to continue to go on this path we are on. will it be IOTA? as small retail investors - one can only hope.
now here comes what still boggles my mind. IOTA goes even one step further - fully understanding what we just learned. they want to build a network that solves all of the above, make industry 4.0 happen, pushes data out of centers into the fog and make it OPEN FOR EVERYONE
. jesus fucking christ. its almost to good to be true.
now when they say they dont have liberal intetions, like david likes to pride himself with - they are right. this has nothing to do with political affiliations or agendas either your tech cuts it or it does not
. and if you are a for profit company - you can fuck right off because you already lost all legitamacy IMHO. https://youtu.be/K1XMobDJpS0?t=57m15s
i think there is more to IOTA than bosch and IOT, trinity, JINN and Q. and if we only focus on these things we miss the bigger picture of what IOTA is trying to achieve. and if this goes bust, thats okey i only invest what i can afford to loose
. and maybe you guys can stop being impatient fucks crying for announcments and together we can dig into this more deeply and learn how society will change and how IOTA will be part of that change :)
if i completly missunderstood some parts i quoted, let me know.
edit: timestamp was wrong
Tools and Info for SysAdmins - Monitoring, Books, Quotes, Comedy, etc
submitted by crispyducks to sysadmin [link] [comments]
Each week I thought I'd post these SysAdmin tools, tips, tutorials etc with just one link to get it in your inbox each week at the bottom. Let me know any ideas for future versions in the comments.
There are 15+ items today because I've been taking a break from posting these in sysadmin
for a few weeks as last time there was some confusion which bizarrely led to me being accused of trying to sell the sub knives on Kickstarter! :) (whilst also being 97% upvoted!). I obviously haven't done a good enough job of explaining my motivations so thought I'd include an explanation each week at the bottom so you understand my reasons and can decide accordingly.
Anyway, on with the useful stuff... A Dedicated IT Cheatsheet Site OverAPI.com
is a site collecting all the cheatsheets, all! A Book I'm Reading The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution
. A great read to geek out on, packed with tons of stories about how our modern IT world has come about, including how the first programming language was written by a woman during the 19th century. Free HelpDesk and Network Monitoring
Check out Spiceworks Free HelpDesk
and Networking Monitoring software
. We've been recommended these by countless IT Pros over the years. An IT Pro Quote We're Enjoying
"If you want immediate feedback, always make changes in production" Source: Unknown. Preventing Phish Attacks John Lambert's Office Lures Presentation
"Has some high-quality training material for common phish attacks that are a more subtle than the usual Nigerian prince. John is a security researcher at Microsoft and is a solid twitter follow
as well if you like seeing emergent threats and nature hikes simultaneously." Thank you for the tip ReallyLongUserName01.
------ A Free Tool We're Loving BlueScreenView
scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table. Lots of Tutorials SysAdmin Tutorials
. Organised neatly into subjects from Microsoft to Cisco, you'll find easy to follow videos for SysAdmins and IT Pros generally. IT Pro Comedy The Expert
. This one made me laugh, having been on both sides of the table. Ever been in a meeting like this? Blog We're Reading Kevin Marquette's Blog about PowerShell
is packed full of value. Kevin also recommends the PowerShell News Podcast, which you can check out here
. A Control Center Windows System Control Center
(WSCC) helps to view, organize and launch utilities. It acts as a repository for various utility suites. When installing WSCC for the first time, there is an option to download and install 270 troubleshooting tools.
------ IT Pro Blog We're Enjoying LoneSysAdmin.net
. "Hi, I’m Bob Plankers. I am a virtualization architect, system administrator, storage administrator, network administrator, end user, project manager, and developer." Recommended Podcast DevOpsCafe
. The new Season is now live from this impressive podcast by John Willis & Damon Edwards, which includes interviews and stories from the world of DevOps & System Administration. Resources for SysAdmins 400+ Free Resources for Sysadmins
Thanks DZone and Morpheus Data for this list of free resources for DevOps engineers and System Admins, or really anyone wanting to build something useful out of the internet. A Free Tool We've Been Recommended ISPConfig 3.1
is the next generation of the ISPConfig hosting control panel with a completely renovated UI and a lot of new features. A Useful IT Pro Forum Expects Exchange
. We've found this useful over the years to learn more about a particular topic, but also to dig deeper and get answers to tricker technical challenges.
Have a fantastic week and you can subscribe here to get this in your inbox each week with extras
(Graham @ EveryCloud)
Why am I doing this?
I'm the CEO of EveryCloud the Email Security company. We offer free tools (such as our free Mailflow Monitor
(the idea actually came from reddit)) and a free weekly summary email for IT Pros (this - IT Pro Tuesdays - link to subscribe above). We have no affiliation with any of the items listed in the email unless we explicitly state otherwise and we try to choose the ones most recommended by IT Professionals. Our hope is only that when it's time to review / renew your Email Security, you'll then take a look at us.
I have read the rules of this subreddit and try therefore to avoid promoting any of our paid products or blog articles, I'm just adding a link each week in case you want to sign up to receive these emails in your inbox.
Edit - Let me know any other ideas for future versions in the comments :)
Edit - Helped MrPatch get closure!
Iraq: how Israel-firsters in the US sway the country toward pursuing Israeli strategic interests as opposed to American ones
submitted by Baliq2018 to israelexposed [link] [comments]
Testament to how subverted and compromised the 'anti-war' Left is in the US is the 'no wars for oil!' slogan that was born after the US invaded Iraq in 2003. Easy to assume, after all, is the apparent fact that the only reason the US would invade a Middle Eastern state would be to get its oil. That's apparently all the Middle Eastern states have and the string of other factors that went into shaping the conditions for a US invasion of Iraq goes completely ignored. History can't be ignored, whether it's from yesterday or a decade ago. That this is all information available in the public domain just makes it even worse.
Just a short dismissal of the 'war for oil' explanation, although it'll become apparent enough gradually in the course of the post; China was the main benefactor of the boom in Iraqi oil-production following the US invasion
with former Bush administration Defense Department (DoD) official Michael Makovsky saying that US ships and other security measures had ended up merely protecting China's access to the Iraqi oil. The US didn't invade Iraq to ban others from getting its oil and Iraqi oil continued to be sold on the world market just as countries like Iraq and Iran would gladly have done if not for sanctions. Iraq, during its years under the horrid and criminal sanctions imposed on it during the 90s up till 2002, had already been doling out its oil on the international market in exchange for pitiful amounts of food aid as part of the UN's Oil for Food Programme. 576 000 children would starve to death during the course of this programme, and Iraq would continue to be preyed upon for its oil. Pretty good deal right there, and no need for an expensive invasion and ensuing quagmire whereby an anti-Iranian Arab dictator with a history of literally working with the US (Iran-Iraq War) is removed and pro-Iranian anti-Saddam elements empowered. So who wanted Saddam gone?
The answer lies in Israel, and the workings and profiles of the Bush administration DoD post-2001 with regard to Iraq highlight very well that a certain section of the US govermment and media spectrum was working relentlessly to secure what had been a decades-old Israeli Likud policy of destabilizing Iraq and removing a major military adversary of Iraql. From page 15 onwards in this rather large FBI document
obtained by irmep.org's Grant F Smith (it's not secret information that required an FOIA lawsuit but it's a massive document and I like using it) is the full, in-depth description of how the neoconservatives - a mostly Jewish clique of former Communist turned right-wing Republican war hawks and ardent Zionists - rose to prominent positions in the DoD in larger numbers than ever before and produced the false intel on Iraqi chemical weapons, ties to Al Qaeda and so on to give us the eventual 2003 Iraq War. Characteristic of their methods involved setting up new intel-gathering offices to cherry-pick rumours from personally picked out sources (like the famous Iraqi exile and neocon affiliate Ahmed Chalabi who'd later turn into an Iranian spy) and ensure they found the ear of the president himself via their neocon comrades in the White House as well as in the State Department. The 'mobile chemical weapons labs under Saddam's palace', the 'yellowcake uranium purchased by Iraq from Niger' (falsified document complete with the forged signature of a retired
Nigerian foreign ministry official) and similar myths came not from the traditional intelligence community in the DoD comprising the CIA and other agencies, but from the Office of Special Plans and similar other fraudulent intelligence-gathering offices prime neocons in the DoD set up. In fact, the purging of non-neocon, regular career officials from the DoD and ignoring of the CIA was a prime tactic used by the neocons, of which the most notorious were probably Paul Wolfowitz (deputy Secretary of Defense) and Douglas Feith (Undersecretary of Defense for policy) who set up the new offices in pre-existing sections of the DoD and began bringing in fellow neocon affiliates and Israel-enthusiasts like David Wurmser and William J Luti to run their fraudulent intel-gathering units.
Saddam Hussein and Iraq, while it's become clear by now remaining a potential partner for the US and highly leverage-able state given the immense damage it took during the 80s and 90s to its infrastructure, economy and society, were Israeli targets since the mid-1970s and had been continuously attacked by Zionist-centric media outlets, think tanks, lobbyists and activists throughout that period who'd go on and form the neocon clique.
Just to demonstrate that Zionism and close ties to Israel's government and strategic circles were the defining aspect of this mostly-Jewish clique of neoconservatives, a little background info is in order. That their oft-repeated claims of Israeli and US security objectives being joint at the hip are cover for their status as de facto foreign agents and that they push for strategic, geopolitical policies of a purely Israeli origin shall be established as a point of secondary importance throughout this.
A LITTLE LOOK AT HISTORY AND THE NEOCON ROLE IN IT:
Paul Wolfowitz, one of the best known and most experienced neocons, has family in Israel and is well acquainted with Israeli government officials as being one of the best-known figures of the 'Jewish right-wing', as Haaretz puts it.
This seems to be a common feature among neoconservatives and he himself offers a fine example of an industrious career as one. He's also known as one of the main architects of the Iraq War. Of immense significance, however, is also his acting as a de-facto representative for Israeli strategic interests whilst he worked in the US government even prior to his stint under Bush Jr. Secret memos like this
highlighted the Israeli perspective in the Iran Contra Affair and this
as an example. Seeking 'approval' for Israel to act as a third-party supplier of weapons to Iran to use against Iraq (which the US was openly
backing during the war) were the work of Wolfowitz and other neocons despite the outrage the American public would've had were it been made public at the time that the country that'd taken hostage Americans at the Tehran US Embassy for more than a year was being given arms in exchange for its release of those hostages. The Israeli interest in all of this was facilitated by key neocons like Wolfowitz in the DoD in the Reagan administration who cared more about what the violent, fascistic Menachim Begin of Israel wanted to achieve by inserting Israel into the Iran-Iraq-US mess. That this would break out into a huge scandal toward the mid 1980s showed it was a specific, Zionist, neocon faction of the US government which followed Israeli goals even when they interfered directly with the official US policy which carefully took into account things Israel didn't care all that much about. From 'The US-Israel-Iran Triangle's Tangled History' by the late and great Robert Parry, who first broke the story of the entire Contras Affair (involving more than just Iran but the Nicaraguan part isn't that heavily linked to Iraq so I'll leave it out, I already need to make a turn back to Iraq-centric stuff here):
Determined to help Iran counter Iraq and hopeful about rebuilding at least covert ties to Tehran, Begin’s government cleared the first small shipments of U.S. military supplies to Iran in spring 1980, including 300 tires for Iran’s U.S.-manufactured jet fighters. Soon, Carter learned about the covert shipments and lodged an angry complaint.
Risking pissing off the White House and other government institutions to facilitate Menachem Begin of Israel. Unsurprising, considering Wolfowitz was a neocon and basically an Israeli agent following an anti-Saddam line as opposed to the anti-Iran line that the US government had on the surface.
Begin also was upset at Carter’s perceived failure to protect the Shah of Iran, who had been an Israeli strategic ally. Begin was worried, too, about the growing influence of Saddam Hussein’s Iraq as it massed troops along the Iranian border
More neoconservative pro Israel hawks in the US that the Israelis continued using as their entrypoint into manipulating US policy actively included Robert McFarlane and Michael Ledeen.
According to this analysis, Labor’s desire to open its own arms channel to Iran laid the groundwork for the Iran-Contra scandal, as the government of Prime Minister Shimon Peres tapped into the emerging neoconservative network inside the Reagan administration on one hand and began making his own contacts to Iran’s leadership on the other. Reagan’s National Security Adviser Robert McFarlane, who had close ties to the Israeli leadership, collaborated with Peres’s aide Amiram Nir and with neocon intellectual (and National Security Council consultant) Michael Ledeen in spring 1985 to make contact with the Iranians.
Begin (followed by Peres), being like most Israeli leaders geared toward seeking hegemony, expansion and considering even returning territory annexed through wars of aggression from other countries to be 'bending over', wanted basically to neutralize Iraq as Iraq under Saddam had been an Arab nationalist state. Whatever his flaws, and he had many moral flaws, Saddam was anti-Israel while being 'pragmatic' and fairly multipolar vis-a-vis his relations with the US and its rival the USSR. Which meant, to a neocon like Wolfowitz, that Israel had to be given first priority and thus Saddam removed. The Peres government didn't particularly care for America's views on Iran, either.
Wolfowitz and his fellow neocons also vehemently condemned George HW Bush's refusal to actually take out Saddam Hussein himself when the US attacked Iraq following a huge media circus arranged by Tom Lantos when he orchestrated the now-famous Fake Nayirah Testimony which claimed Iraqi crimes against humanity in Kuwait. Tom Lantos, a Congressman who the Sibel Edmonds testimony revealed to be a spy for Israel
alongwith Wolfowitz in the late 90s/early 2000s, was an enthusiastic Zionist and had obvious interest in railroading the US into War in Iraq. The neocons let their frustrations at Bush not having taken Baghdad and removed Saddam be known in a famous 1998 document called Project for the New American Century.
As information about PNAC made its way slowly into the mainstream media, ABC Nightline’s Ted Koppel could no longer avoid it. On March 5th, he told his audience, that “Back in 1997, a group of Washington heavyweights, almost all of them neo-conservatives, formed an organization called the Project for the New American Century. In an article titled 'A War for Israel' written by former photographer-journalist Jeff Blankfort (famous as the only man to sue the ADL and win, in a case where they spied on him decades ago):
Then in September of 2002, during the buildup to the invasion, the Glasgow Sunday Herald reported that it had discovered “A secret blueprint for U.S. global domination [which] reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure regime change even before he took power in January 2001.”75 What it was describing was the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), and it even had a web site which spelled out its plans until they were subsequently removed. That it was discovered by a Scottish newspaper was another telling commentary on the state of American journalism.
Founded in June of 1997, following the Clean Break by a year, part of PNAC’s plan was for the U.S. to take control of the Gulf region with overwhelming and deadly military force. “While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification,” the PNAC document explains, ”the need for a substantial American force-presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.” (My emphasis) 76
As information about PNAC made its way slowly into the mainstream media, ABC Nightline’s Ted Koppel could no longer avoid it. On March 5th, he told his audience, that “Back in 1997, a group of Washington heavyweights, almost all of them neo-conservatives, formed an organization called the Project for the New American Century. They did what former government officials and politicians frequently do when they’re out of power, they began formulating a strategy, in this case, a foreign policy strategy, that might bring influence to bear on the administration then in power, headed by President Clinton. Or failing that, on a new administration that might someday come to power. They were pushing for the elimination of Saddam Hussein. And proposing the establishment of a strong U.S. military presence in the Persian Gulf, linked to a willingness to use force to protect vital American interests in the Gulf. All of that might be of purely academic interest were it not for the fact that among the men behind that campaign were such names as, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz. What was, back in 1997, merely a theory, is now, in 2003, U.S. policy. Hardly a conspiracy, the proposal was out there for anyone to see. But certainly an interesting case study of how columnists, commentators, and think-tank intellectuals can, with time and the election of a sympathetic president, change the course of American foreign policy.“(My emphasis) There was something different about this operation, however. Politicians out of power may plot how to return to power, but this group was more than that. It had been organized and was largely being run by the Jewish neo-cons whose activities we have been following, plus neo-con journalists and neo-con think-tank members with a long history of connections to the Israeli right wing and whose faces and opinions dominate the TV screens when issues of U.S foreign policy are under discussion. And as indicated above, it had the support of the leading American-Jewish lobbying organizations.
Heading up PNAC was William Kristol, editor of the Weekly Standard, the leading journal of the neo-cons, and Robert Kagan, a columnist for the magazine as well as for the Washington Post, whose columns in the Post and whose joint columns with Kristol in the Weekly Standard have maintained a steady drumbeat for Washington to send more U.S. troops to Iraq and keep to its original unilateralist position.
William (Bill) and father Irving Kristol are among the most well-known neocon Jews who'd been advocating the Israeli policy of removing Saddam for decades. The Weekly Standard had a policy of corroborating every lie about Iraq that began pouring out of the neocons' mouths during the lead-up to the invasion and spread out like wildfire by voices such as them and Judith Miller, herself closely affiliated to the neocons in government at the time.
In February of 1998, PNAC wanted to let President Clinton and the American public know its position on Iraq... Heading the list of over 40 signatures were its authors, Stephen Solarz and Perle, with the rest, beginning with Elliot Abrams, following alphabetically. Among the others were both Feith, and Wurmser, who at the time was heading the Middle East desk at the American Enterprise Institute. It included most of the board of JINSA and Wolfowitz, as well as soon-to-be Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who must have become aware of the direction in which the center of power was moving and what opportunities it would provide.
Pretty blatant now, isn't it? Regarding the close collaboration between the media and the Bush administration neocons for propagating their idea that Iraq needed to be invaded, the closeness of media war-on-Iraq enthusiast Judith Miller to Vice President Cheney's Chief of Staff at the White House, 'Scooter' Libby, a neocon and Wolfowitz disciple, is a good example. Judith Miller had been complicit in trying to help cover up for Libby
after he and a 'coterie of White House officials'
leaked to the press the identity of a CIA cover agent, Valerie Plame, in revenge for her sending her husband to Niger to investigate the aforementioned 'yellowcake uranium from Niger bought by Iraq' propaganda.
Yeah, the same one that appeared during Bush's 2002 State of the Union address that was written by David Frum, another neocon Zionist. He did just say 'from Africa' instead of 'Niger' though; too dumb to remember the name of the African country I guess.
Miller had made a career out of blaming everything on Iraq, including the Oklahoma City Bombing and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. As for her friend Libby, had served as an attorney for near two decades for the MOSSAD-linked billionaire Marc Rich who had close ties to the Israelis
and was recently pardoned by President Donald Trump after several years of the Plame affair.
So there's an idea of how this Zionist neocon network worked in railroading
the US media, the US government, the US military and the American public into a war against Iraq. I've left out the anthrax letters part since I've not a firm grasp of that particular set of operations but suffice to say, having their cronies in the media to peddle their lies for the sake of a war the traditional intelligence officials, many military persons and the various career officials they purged in the DoD had no enthusiasm for, certainly was a blessing.
Putting into the proper Israeli perspective the demands PNAC made requires a look into the Israelis' own way of thinking, especially the Likud, vis-a-vis regional strategy. In 1982, famous Israeli whistleblower-turned-activist-and-author Israel Shahak leaked to the world press a translated form of a document titled 'A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties'
by Likud strategist and advisor to Ariel Sharon, Oded Yinon. Originally existing only in Hebrew, it appraised in detail the various faultlines present within the much-divided Arab world and how Israel was in a strong position to exploit those faultlines and secure hegemony via the break-up or balkanization of surrounding states into smaller, weaker ones. Keeping things to Iraq, it advocated its splitting up into Kurdistan, Sunni-dominated areas and Shia-dominated areas and suggested bringing down Iraq would remove a major obstacle to then curbing further potential threats. The connection to the neoconservative movement, which as we've discussed at this stage was busy in fulfilling strategic demands from the Israelis vis-a-vis Iraq and Iran (Israel briefly wished to try and see if it could influence the Iranians and not just ship weapons to them as part of the latter's deal with the neocon-Republican-CIA axis to release hostages in favour for the arms), was also noted by Shahak.
PNAC's already been described, and while the original document seems to have recently gone off the internet, much has been written about it such as the Blankfort article I listed above. It contained the broad geostrategic outlines of what the Oded Yinon paper had suggested, except with a lot more lip-service to US security and in more vague terms considering there wasn't a Communist boogeyman around in 1998 to harp on about.
However, in 1996, a group of the neocons which included Richard Perle (served in the DoD during Reagan and Bush Jr administrations, was part of the Tom Lantos and Wolfowitz spying affair where they used AIPAC as a conduit to sell information from Congressional hearings to Israel and major neocon) and Douglas Feith as well as David Wurmser and his wife Meyrav wrote a 6-page policy document for Benjamin Netanyahu
who'd been newly elected as Israel's Likud PM. It regurgitated the same regional strategy vis-a-vis Iraq although paying more attention to Iran as a rising threat given the success of its religious partner Hezbollah (today a major force in anti ISIS operations and victor in the 2006 War against Israel) in attacking Israeli troops occupying Lebanon since 1982. The basic Likud approach since then has been to trash the idea of 'negotiations', angrily tear-up the memories of the Oslo 'Peace Process' (it was a bare-faced surrender and treachery by the PLO under Yasser Arafat and his crony Abu Mazen, i.e Mahmoud Abbas, whereby they sold off Palestinian land snatched via war by Israel in exchange for no concessions from Israel itself, even preventing Palestinian lawyers from viewing the terms of the deal being inked). Just like Begin considering returning
the Sinai to Egypt as too 'soft', Netanyahu and the Likud have similarly been advocates of an aggressive Israel on all fronts; settlements, no Two State Solution (well this is obvious by now considering the proposed geography for a 2SS is impossible thanks to settlements) and aggression toward neighbouring states. Iraq was yet again slated for regime-change and policy guidelines for enhancing Israel's influence over US Congress (a remarkable success, given that the Congress is basically AIPAC's puppet now) and the US media (via think tanks etc such as FDD/AEI/JINSA/WINEP, all staffed with neocons or individuals close to Israel with a history of promoting myths about the countries its hyper-aggressive strategic paradigm as deemed targets since the 1980s). So basically, in geostrategic terms, just re-hashed Oded Yinon stuff.
Israel's own actions also by and large compliment the policy advocacy contained in these documents over the decades. Destabilize and break up rival states so as to achieve greater Israeli dominance in the region. Hasn't really worked if one thinks about the actual objectives, but it has caused immense damage throughout the region and a lot of suffering. The US makes enemies and spends immense amounts of US taxpayer dollars in fighting wars it wouldn't be in had it not been for Israel via the neocons and the Lobby.
Oil and pipeline politics are, quite obviously, real (think Mossadeq coup in 1953 and gas politics between Europe, the US and Russia) but they featured nowhere in the build-up to the Iraq War. It was all taken forward by the neocons, mostly Jews who had an affinity for Israel.
Palestine is quite obviously a micro-concern. It's a bunch of powerless people the Israelis murder now and then. Discourse on Israel has to be aimed at the workings of its fifth column in the USA and the Jewish Lobby there which pushes Israeli interests that are harmful to everyone but Israel. The USA went to war with Iraq because of Israel's strategic depth inside of its administration and media, not the latest kid shot in the head in Gaza. stuckinavim
I honestly hope I organized this information as well as I could. I had to leave out Syria/Lebanon/Iran stuff as much as I could and focus on Iraq and there's still probably tidbits left out in the post itself yet which will probably be contained in the various articles, documents etc I linked.
So tl;dr Israel's strategic approach to things is to break up its neighbouring states and make them weak and pliable, installing pro-Israel governments there much of the times. It may well be changed in the coming days given that, for a number of reasons, this plan has been met with failure due to the efforts of various foreign actors, but it's worth following this stuff in detail.
Updated Compilation of Confirmed Conspiracy Theories
submitted by 911bodysnatchers322 to conspiracy [link] [comments]
This has been made into a wiki and is being maintained there. A link to this entry is in the Right Sidebar List of Confirmed Conspiracies
Thanks to you all, many additions have been made since the time of this post below Foreword:
You'll notice many are prefaced by the word, 'Project', typically by the CIA or other international intelligence agency. This may give you the idea that these are just 'typical operations' of our government. After all, "the world is always at war and you need spies". Or do you? Especially in a technocratic world where everyone can talk to everyone, around the world. I challange that assumption.
May I remind you that the definition of conspiracy is two or more operating in secret to cause harm. So when the CIA assassinates world leaders in secret, it does harm to them but not to US citizens because they are operating on our behalf. In this way, we justify their bad behavior. I want you to reevaluate the "causes harm" part behind their behavior. By deposing dictators and playing chess with the planet, have they really made us safer?
Legend -or- The Usual Suspects:
- [U]: CIA and/or UK's SIS/MI6
- [I]: Israel's Mossad ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service)
- [G]: Freemasons; Power Elite, Secret Societies
- [S]: Soviets, Russia, KGB, Communism
- [A]: Arabic country, Islamic extremists
- [J]: Jesuits, Catholics, Vatican City
- [M]: Mafia, Mobsters, gun / gold / drug / human trafficking, crime syndicates
- [F]: Financial crime by Industrialists, Bankers; or Fascists depending on context
- [O]: Other, Companies/Business plots
- [P]: Politicians; Preachers; Police; Pedophile-networks; or all the above, depending on context (ex:Dennis Hastert).
- [G,U,I,J,M,F,O,P] -- Indicates Cryptofascist Globalist Conspirators
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln : part of a larger confederate conspiracy than 'as-history-remembers-a-lone-wolf', John Wilkes Booth. [F]
- US/UK Military Intelligence Astroturfing : The policies of abuse sociology and the weaponization of public psychology, including military intelligence behavior such as cognitive-infiltration**; social media manipulation of opinion; sensemaking** in the activity of manufacturing the public's belief in non-reality, aka "Gaslighting". [U,G,I]
- Bay of Pigs Invasion : Failed 1961 military invasion of Cuba undertaken by the CIA-sponsored paramilitary group, to overthrow increasingly communist Castro [U]
- Bayer Corp and Baxter Corp knowingly gave thousands of hemophiliacs HIV and Hepatitis C. [O,F]
- Bernard Ebbers of WorldCom Fraud : False financial reporting that would rival the Enron Scandal. [F]
- Black Sites and US Government Torture of Detainees [U]
- Black Sox Scandal : Baseball players coordinated with gamblers to throw games [O,M]
- Bologna massacre : Propaganda Due members staged false flag terror attack in Italy in 1980, as part of a strategy of tension
- Bojinka plot [F,O]
- Caesar assassination [P]
- Catiline conspiracy : senator plotted with cronies and soldiers to overthrow the Roman republic; parallel to Star Wars Universe' Palpatine backstory [P]
- The Church Committee [U,P]
- The Chemist’s War : US Treasury Dept poisoned alcohol during prohibition and killed people. [U,P]
- CIA Assassinations
- CIA Drug Trafficking and Smuggling (see Gary Webb suicide) : "Gary Webb explained how, in the 1980’s the CIA facilitated the sale of cocaine to the street gangs, the Crips and Bloods, in Los Angeles in order to funnel the drug profits to the contras, a Latin American guerrilla army" [U,M]
- CIA Drug Trafficking in Latin America [U,M]
- CIA Front Companies [U,P]
- COINTELPRO : ongoing FBI series of covert, illegal infiltration and disruption of legal political groups in the US [U,G,M,P]
- "Conspiracy Theory" Conspiracy : The conspiracy to conflate the term conspiracy theory with misinformation. Look up. Look down. These are all proven conspiracies. Even this one. In 1967, the CIA coined the term as part of a psychological operation They've used the media to wage a mass mind control campaign to discredit anyone with an idea that is not accepted by the establishment. [U,O-media]
- Continuity of Operations Plan : Intended as emergency plan, this status elevates the US intelligence community into extrajuditional operation, making it a 'shadow government' that has continued for 15(+) yrs since 9/11. Obama says, "the CIA gets what it wants". This operational modality is why. It makes the CIA "above the law." Bush renewed it twice, Obama renewed it twice. There is no evidence that there is a plan to deescalate the 'emergency state of 9/11' even 15 yrs later. Wikipedia has attempted to 'scrub the article of Obama' but failed because of us, here on /conspiracy. We are the Watchers on the Wall. [U,P,M,C]-[F,O,P]-[G]-[I]
- Cuban Project aka Operation Mongoose : CIA's a secret program against Cuba, aimed at removing the Communists from power (, again). [U]
- De Beers Diamonds pricefixing : Dutch diamond dealers ripped off South Africa of 3B dollars over 7 yrs by price manipuation. [O,F,M]
- Dryfus affair : French officer served life on politically-motivated falsified evidence. [P]
- Downing Street Memo : aka "smoking gun memo" notes from a MI6 member detailing to British government that GWB wanted to remove Saddam Hussein by conflating terrorism with WMD (that we find later didn't actually exist). [U,P]
- ECHELON : signals intelligence program to create Five Eyes, a secret, global surveillance program created in the 1960s originally to monitor Soviet actions during the now-over Cold War. ECHELON was confirmed by The Intercept in 2015 from Snowden revelations. Note that this was once in a conspiracy-gray-area of "covert protective operations of the CIA", until 9/11, after which the government started lying, manipulating the public and acting like an enemy of the global citizen; and taking actions that would appear counter to the interests of the american people (ie: "stopping terrorism by spreading violence and occupation around the world, begetting only more of the same"), leading 1 out of 4 of them to believe the government is the enemy. [U]-[P,I,G,O]
- Enron and Arthur Anderson Scandal : massive-scale financial accounting fraud that stole money from millions of shareholders immediately after 9/11, leading to a class action that bankruped Enron. The fraud was facilitated by one of the largest auditing firms Arthur Anderson, also bankrupted. Arthur Anderson was found guilty of destroying documents, thereby voiding its business. Later AA managed to overturn this decision by the Supreme Court on a bogus technicality but no one would ever trust them again. The Enron/AA scandal has been linked to 9/11 by the records of the FBI's investigations of Enron's gold derivatives manipulation destroyed on the 23rd floor of the north tower. [F,P]-[U]
- Family Jewels : set of reports that detailed (unlawful) activities conducted by the United States CIA, held secret from the public for many decades. [U,P]
- The Federal Reserve Act : the creation of a central banking system of the United States that abuses its users by creating debt with every dollar. James Corbett discusses the Fed in "Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve". [G]-[U,F,P]
- The FISA Court (secret) [U,P]
- Foundation X : secretive Foundation X was discovered in an article about Jon Stewart and his possible connection to Templars, "Secretive Knights Templar Make Astounding Bid To Save World", and confirmed by Lord James of Blackheath's 2010 speech to UK's House of Lords about Foundation X's 15,000,000,000,000 baiout offer. In 2012, Lord James has come to the following conclusions about Foundation X, "I think there may have been a massive piece of money laundering committed by a major government which ought to know better and that it has effectively undermined the integrity of the British bank the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so. The second alternative is that a major American department has an agency that has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which they are seeking to get at least 50 billion Euros as a payoff. And the third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud which has not been carried out but which has been prepared in order to provide a threat to one government or more if they don't pay them off. So there are three possibilities and this all needs a very urgent review." This whole affair was of course shut down--rather disrespectfully--in the US media as a conspiracy theory. and fairly compared to a nigerian email scam in the Guardian. [G,U,M,F]
- Gary Webb’s suicide : Journalist/Reporter of CIA Drug Trafficking and author of "Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion" committed suicide by 2 gunshots to the head, although his wife said it was a real suicide. Two months before his death, Webb wrote a revealing analysis in the Sacramento News of US Military's multiplayer game "America's Army", released fourth of july after 9/11, as a recruitment tool for a high-tech army of the future. (drone operators). The article contained the quote, '"The Army and the Defense Department have a very long history of conducting unethical, illegal experiments upon soldiers and civilians,” Thompson angrily reminded players in a posting to the official Army Web site. “This ‘game’ is yet another experiment upon the unsuspecting pawns who play it. You are the latest guinea pigs.”' [?,U]
- Gerry Droller : CIA agent provocateur and spy involved in Bay of Pigs conpiracy. [UP]
- General Motors Streetcar Conspiracy : GM and other industries colluded and conspired to destroy National City Lines, a maker of public transportation / streetcars. [O]
- Gulf of Tonkin Incident : falsified reportage of a N. Vietnamese attack ln USS Maddox, incited the US into the 20 yrs long Vietnam War, killing over 300,000. A bloody, needless, terrible war with no winners except for owners of the defence industry. [U,P]
- Gunpowder Plot (1605) : Jesuit plot to kill protestant King James VI, kidnap Elizabeth Stuart, and place her on throne as a puppet Catholic queen. [J]
- HAARP : High Altitute Auroral Research Program -- use of research facility in weather control. David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the USAF for STEM, "We're moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do...To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed." Conspiracy theorists were right. But the subtext is they have something 'better'. [U]
- The Informant named "Curveball" : Chemical engineer who defected from Iraq claimed they had weapons. This false testimony was used by the DIA to fool Americans into giving consent of the US military invasion of Iraq. The mobile chemical weapons lab was later found to be a milk pasteurization facility. Curveball is living in political asylum in Germany, and hasn't been hung for treason by any country. And need I remind you the 'mockery' of the word 'curveball' in this particular context. [U, Germany]
- Indonesian occupation of East Timor : Indonesia's military occupation of East Timor from 75-99. 1999 UN Security Council resolution UNTAET described the history of [the occupation[ as a "systematic, widespread and flagrant violations of international and human rights law" [I]-[Indonesia]
- In-Q-Tel -- CIA venture capital company that secretly invested in Google from beginning [U,O]
- Iran-Contra Affair -- US sold weapons to Iran violating embargo, to support Nicaraguan militants. More on this. Wikipedia article. [U,P,M]
- Jack Abramoff Indian Lobbying scandal [O,P]
- Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory show disappearing from DVRs : Minor conspiracy involving the cable companies removal of Ventura's Police state episode from DVRs. Minor but important in that it demonstrates the police state ecology and its effect on the spectrum of information we are allowed to receive. [U,O]
- Lewinsky Scandal : Spook Linda Tripp (army intelligence secretary) working for Bush and Clinton wiretapped Clinton and Lewinski's relationship and leaked it, leading to Clinton's impeachment, his conspiracy with Lewinski and Paula Jones to obstruct justice and commit perjury, and his famous play with words "what your definition of 'is' is". Note this is a two-sided-conspiracy: illegal surveillence and its attempt at coverup. (Many people like myself, think the whole thing was stupid white house drama.) [U,P,O]
- Ludlow Massacre : Colorado National Guard killed two dozen protesting unionized coal miners on behalf of Rockefellers [O]
- NWO - New World Order, verified by perpetrators themselves, David Rockefeller, as well as Zibiniew Bryzinski** [G,U,I,J,M,F,O,P]
- National Crime Syndicate : Italian and Jewish mafias of 1930s-60s [M]
- Non-state Terrorist attacks : List of terror attacks by various groups not affiliated with the state, such as the KKK or other RWA militias.
* Oklahoma City Bombing : The ending event in a series of government skirmish events involving right-wing-militias such as Waco, Ruby Ridge and The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord. The first 9/11, a false flag intended to tighten security and cement in the mind of Americans the need for gun control because of the rise of right-wing-authoritarian groups, and served as predictive programming for 9/11. This is a big claim. Do your research (below). [U,P] * Oklahoma City Bombing -- A Conspiracy Theory, by Open Source Intelligence Investigator CorbettReport** -- ex-spook insider John Peeler interview** -- another interview to alamo ministry**, and Apr 20,2006 interview with Greg Szymanski** from this link**
edit: spelling, style fixes and links.
- Operation 40 : Cuban exiles group used in Bay of Pigs invasion [U,P,M]
- Operation TP-Ajax : CIA plot to overthrow democratically elected Prime Minister to reinstall Monarchy and guarantee future problems with radical Islam, Iran, and perpetual war, because we like war and hate capitalism, actually. No, that's not it. We like us. US. [U,P] Also, tp as in toilet paper and ajax as in soap to clean up. That's what the cia thought of the middle east btw. More mockery of humanity.
- Operation Black Eagle : Albanian mafia importing heroin into the US. [M]
- Operation Chaos : Nixon and Johnsons's paranoiac surveillance, tracking and reporting plan embedded agents into all aspects of student antiwar organizations; operation to undermine the counter-culture by harassment, entrapment, and gaslighting the public. [U,P]
- Operation Charly : Argentine-CIA counterinsurgency [U]
- Operation Dormouse : Notice that link doesn't work. Interesting huh? Here's one that does., and here's another in case they scrub that one too
- Operation Freakout : Church of Scientology's covert plan intended to have the U.S. author and journalist Paulette Cooper imprisoned or committed to a psychiatric hospital [O]
- Operation Gladio : NATO conspiracy to create a network of agents acting as a 'stay behind' army to take over Europe, ostensibly "in the event of an emergency soviet/communist attack". Connected to Propaganda Due and the deep state created by the secret lodge. [G,J, U,P,F,O]
- Operation Himmler : German false flag to incite Polish aggression. [F]
- Operation Menu : US covert bombing of Cambodian sanctuaries. [U]
- Operation Midnight Climax : CIA dosed prostitutes with LSD and watched them have sex behind mirrors. "Because of important research with US tax dollars, guys." Subproject of MKULTRA [U,P]
- Operation Mockingbird : CIA infiltration of media and publishing with agents to push CIA's cryptofascist, authoritarian, hawkish defense-industry-promoting views. [G,U,I,J,M,F,O,P]
- Operation Northwoods : proposed false-flag of CIA against Cuba, turned down by JFK. We know what happens next. [U,P]
- Operation Paperclip : US intelligence recruitment of over 1600 Nazi scientists into US military intelligence. With Paperclip came mass psychology, ritual abuse studies that became the basis of future project MKULTRA. In Paperclip over 7000 US soldiers were subjected to Nazi experimentation, including testing poisonous gas and LSD on them, in the name of security. Everything the public wanted them not to do.
- Operation PBSUCCESS : CIA sponsored Guatemalan coup d’etat of 1954 [U,P]
- Operation PBFORTUNE : precursor to PBSUCCESS [U,P]
- Operation Satinique : Sinking of the Rainbow Warrior, Greenpeace's flagship, for protesting French nuclear test near New Zealand by France's CIA. 1 died, ten others thrown into the water by bombs planted on the ship. [DGSE]
- Operation Snow White : The Church of Scientology broke into US government offices in order to steal information and purge unfavorable records about the church. It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history, with up to 5000 cover agents worldwide. (How Scientology continues to exist is well beyond me. They must have gotten some juicy blackmailable info.) [P]
- Operation Washtub: CIA-organized false flag operation to plant a phony Soviet arms cache in Nicaragua to demonstrate Guatemalan ties to Moscow [U]
- Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii : by US Marines and help from US Citizens [U,P]
- Pan Am Flight 110 : In 1973 PLO terrorists attacked an airport in Rome and hijacked Pan am Flight 110. The PLO said the men would be tried for carrying out an "unauthorized operation". The five terrorists were later released under negotiations during another hijacking that took place on 21 November 1974, but were then returned to the custody of the PLO. [A]
- The Pentagon Papers : papers that revealed the Johnson Administration "systematically lied, not only to the public but also to Congress." [U,P]
- Phoebus cartel : Industrial conspiracy to control the light bulb industry through large scale planned obsolescence involving GE, Philips, Swiss companies. [O]
- The Plot to kill FDR by Bankers : Bankers tried to assassinate our president. Wouldn't be the first time. Or last. [F]
- Prescott Bush aided the Nazis : Bush received a slap on wrist for violating the 'Trading with the Enemy Act' because of his last-minute promotion of Veterans programs. The psychohistorical, fascist underpinnings of the motivational, *dada-approval-seeking-behavior of future Bushlings. (He no doubt used widows son excuse or held up geronimo's skull) [G,F,O,P]
- Project Artichoke : predecessor to MKULTRA. The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals including LSD, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects. [U,P]
- Project Azorian : 1974 recovery of sunken Soviet nuclear sub, hidden from public until 2010 [U]
- Project FUBELT : CIA plot to inhibit Salvador Allende's rise to power, and to promote a military coup in Chile. [U,P]
- Project Merrimac : CIA not FBI infiltrating domestic anti-war groups. This act alone, with the CIA's mission, symbolically treats lawful US citizens as enemy-combatants. [U]
- Project Minaret : Sister to Project Shamrock; targetting anti-war journalists. [U]
- Project MKDELTA : sister project to MKULTRA whose activities were performed domestically, MKDELTA involved surreptitious use of LSD and other biochemicals on foreign nationals. [U,P]
- Project MKOFTEN : the goal of MKOFTEN was to "test the behavioral and toxicological effects of certain drugs on animals and humans". MKOFTEN was also 'to "explore the world of black magic" and "harness the forces of darkness and challenge the concept that the inner reaches of the mind are beyond reach". As part of Operation Often, Dr. Gottlieb and other CIA employees visited with and recruited fortune-tellers, palm-readers, clairvoyants, astrologists, mediums, psychics, specialists in demonology, witches and warlocks, Satanists, other occult practitioners, and more.', according to Gordon Thomas in his 2007 book Secrets and Lies. More on this project in "Monarch: The New Phoenix Program" [U,P]
- Project MKULTRA : CIA's massive, widespread mind control program derived directly from Artichoke and Paperclip (import of nazis into US intelligence). Its goals included trying to make Manchurian Candidates (aka "monarchs": sex robots and assassins), and how to extract information from people by force, how to destroy people's minds. [G,U,P,F,M,O]
- Project Resistence : More domestic surveillance of anti-war groups. [U]
- Project SHAMROCK : Covert bulk collection of all telegraphic data entering or leaving the US...in 1945. [U,P]
- P2 -- Propaganda Due : Massive-scale, Italian-Swiss-Argentine cryptofascist intrigue revealing an Italian Deep state (shadow government) operated out of a secret Freemason lodge run by Licio Gelli**, that succeeded in subverting the intelligence community, attempted a coup of the media, constitution, attempted assassinations of several figures and killed in a false-flag terrorist bombing. P2 is implicated in the unproven assassination of Pope John Paul I.** [G,J,U,F,P,O]
- Reichstag fire : Nazi party burned the Reichstag in 1933 as a false flag to incite violence against Communists [F]
- The Rendon Group : exports PR and Propaganda worldwide on behalf of the US Military Intelligence. A foreigner's project mockeringbird. (Why think, when a policy house can do if for you?) [U]
- Rex 84 Plan : covert action plan and readiness drill to detain large numbers of US citizens deemed to be "national security threats". [U,P]
- Ruby Ridge : because of an overstated threat profile of Randy Weaver, the USMS and FBI after committed a criminal act of wrongful deaths of Weaver family in northern Idaho during a seige of their property. General belief now, 20 yrs later is it was 'accidentally on purpose': that Ruby Ridge was one example of the state making an example out of militias, a warning to would-be subverts, and an excuse to ask for more policing power. [U,P]
- Room 641A : NSA's covert, co-located, mass-surveillance facility within AT&T; operating illegally for years. [U]
- Russell Welch : Arkansas state police whistleblower who collected evidence for decades about CIA cocaine smuggling via Mena, Arkansas; and claimed Barry Seal was trafficking more than cocaine in place like Mena in Oklahoma. Wikipedia had deleted this article after whining about the sources maybe being inaccurate and labeling it 'fringe conspiracy theory', when it's really a government witness testimony corroborated by 2 others directly involved, one of which actually did the smuggling.[who?][source?]. [U,P,M]
- Russian Woodpecker : Russian Duga Radar Tower used ostensibly for detecting nuclear weaponry, has, according to late Dr. Bob Beck, electronics physicist for US intelligence research and then-investigator of the Eugene Oregon 'woodpecker signal' shortwave interference pattern, created a 10Hz biologically-active resonant interference wave ("reconstructing heterodynes" via "signal-harmonic of 50Hz") by weaponizing the US power grid itself. There is a documentary on the Russian Woodpecker documentary on amazon.. Apparently, it has started back again since Dec 2013, since it stopped during the Chernobyl accident.
- Smallpox infected blankets given to Native Americans : Biological warfare against Native People. [U,P]
- The School of the Americas : US training in Georgia for latin american insurgents. [U]
- Solyndra shakeout : Solar manufacturer had $535 million loan guarantee from the U.S. Department of Energy and yet shortly therafter declared bankrupcy, triggering a congressional and FBI investigation. They declared bankrupcy because of an inability to compete with China's solar prices which dropped a wildly unforeseen 90% during their guarantee and manufacturing start. The Chinese solar industry colluded to destroy Solyndra in a 'shakeout'. [O,F]
- The Special Collection Service : putting surveillance tools in weird places like inside pidgeons and inside Angela Merkel's private cellphone for over 10 yrs, causing diplomatic backlashes. [U]
- Stargate Project : DIA and SRI international project to study psychic phenomenon, remote viewing, and other 'psychotronics'. (In this context, 'psychic' weaponry, distinct from 'biologically active electronic weaponry' now more commonly called 'directed energy weapons' or DAWs; the conflation of the two is very purposeful, it's to make someone sound dumb for using the term.)
- Stingray devices : used illegally by law enforcement, until we found out about them. [P,U]
- Stuxnet : under the name Equation Group, NSA/CIA wrote extremely complex malware to ruin Iranian nuclear centerfuges by targetting very specific Siemans chips. "The techniques and knowledge used by the Equation Group were considered in summary to be "out of the reach of most advanced threat groups in the world except [this group]." (In other words only a very advanced, well-funded, state-sponsored group. All signs point to NSA. We'll find out in about 40 yrs when its declassified.) [U,O,P]
- Suppressing Sarkhan : A book later released as "The Deceptive American" initially disappeared from bookshelves because Lederer claims CIA thought it revealed too much about their current operations in Thailand. [U]
- Testimony of Nayirah : "They took the bebbies from the incubehtoors!" SOB. Everyone believed. We went. Many died. On a lie. [A,U]
- Tepper Aviation : CIA funded proxy war by giving arms secretly to Angola. (One of many illegal proxy wars.) [U]
- United Fruit Company : A company doubling as a shell corporation used for money laundering, blackops / militia funding and economic warfare by JFD and his brother Allen Dulles of the CIA. [F,O,P,U]
- The USS Liberty incident : Our pals, Israel attacked a US ship, killing 34. [I,A]
- Waco Seige : Seventh Day adventist based religious group in Texas was beseiged by US forces, and burned to death for not surrendering their leader, because their leader David Koresh was busy furiously writing his religious visions at the time of the seige, and had already told them he would surrender when finished. (The US Government murdered those people. So now, when you meet a Seventh Day adventist, do you feel safer, knowing they've been put in their place?) [U,P]
- Watergate Scandal : a political scandal remembered as illegal surveillance was actually much bigger, wider scale than reportage gave and memory would suggest. [U,P]
- WTC terrorist attack of 1993 : Offically, a WTC truck bombing by Islamic terrorists. In actuality, they were FBI informants provoked into the event. Open source investigator James Corbett demonstrated this is yet another state-sponsored terrorist, false flag event by the FBI. [U,P]
The problems between Iran and the USA
submitted by Abduljewad to worldpolitics [link] [comments]
The major problems with Iran and the USA( or western world in general) is a conflict of interests. The problem doesn’t boil down to Evil imperialist USA bullying Iran because of oil nor is it the USA trying spread democracy in the middle east. Iran’s foreign policy is directly opposed to the USA’s. But before we analyze the conflict we must look at a bit of history and understand Iran’s foreign policy.
Iran’s civilizational and historical pride and significance gives Iranians legitimacy and desire to be a regional power. You see the Persian empire was only rivaled by Egypt in ancient times but the 20th century Iran doesn’t even compare.
The Shah, promising to restore Persian civilization’s pre-Islamic glory, had – with U.S. support – assumed the role of the Gulf’s custodian. “Shah of Iran warns outsiders against Gulf military positions”, The New York Times, 17 January 1972. In 2003, Ayatollah Khamenei presented a development vision worthy of the country’s “national grandeur”, which foresees Iran in 2024 as “a developed country in first place in the region in the realms of economy, knowledge, and technology; with an Islamic and revolutionary identity, an inspiration for the world, and with productive and influential interaction in international affairs”. See “20-year development vision”, Khamenei.IR, 23 November 2003.
Iran's major goal (including all political factions within the party) is perpetuation and survival of the Islamic regime. The Iranian regime hopes to deter its enemies that are supported by the USA and also increase its influence in the middle east at the same time. Iran’s current foreign policy is shaped by the trauma of the Iran-Iraq war. In the Iran-Iraq war, Iran was completely outgunned and surrounded by enemies. Nearly all Arab countries (except Oman and Syria) and the USA supported Saddam Hussein. The reason why Iraq invaded Iran was:
- Saddam Hussein was Pan-Arabist who wanted the unification of Arab countries. He hoped to ‘liberate’ the Khuzestan province, an Arab majority province in Iran and incorporate it into Iraqi territory.
- He was a racist who hated Persians. Saddam published a poem that written by his uncle that compares Jews and Persians to flies. Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Persians, Jews, and Flies - Wikipedia
- He was afraid that the Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia will have a domino effect in the middle east and the Shias under him would revolt.
Iran’s neighbors also feared Iran’s bellicose revolutionary rhetoric and their expressed intent of exporting their revolution.
“Khomeini urges export of Iranian revolution”, The New York Times, 5 October 1981
Gulf monarchies feared that the disposal shah would happen to them too. To Saudi leaders, Iran represented a direct threat to the legitimacy of the House of Saud, its leadership in the Muslim world as “Custodian of the Two Holy Shrines” (Khadim al-Haramayn al-Sharifayn)
and the country’s competitive position in the energy market – and therefore its national security. So, for this reason, almost every Arab country ganged up on Iran. The USA also provided aid to Saddam Hussein. The U.S. Secretly Gave Aid to Iraq Early in Its War Against Iran
. The US also bombed an Iranian passenger plane. Shoot-down of Iran Air Flight 655 still defines US-Iran relations
. By the end of war 500,000 Iranians had died.
So, how does Iran a country under arms embargo for four decades by the USA and a UN one since 2006 hope to match its rivals? To compensate for its encirclement and weakness in conventional military capabilities Iran has heavily invested in asymmetric military capabilities. Iran has built a network of proxies across the middle as the regime dubs it as the ‘axis of resistance’. It has also invested in its ballistic program in order to deter any would-be invaders.
Using its proxies Iran has built over the years by exploiting every major regional development, Iran had gained influence in nations weakened by war, like Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen.
Now that we have a general understanding of Iran’s foreign policy we can easily see how Iran’s foreign policy goals come into conflict with the USA’s.
Iran is heavily involved in four countries in the middle east namely Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. We will see each one briefly and how they come directly in conflict with the USA. Yemen
In Yemen, Iran supports a group called the al Houthi in the Yemen civil war. The al Houthi isn’t proxy of Iran like Hizbollah is but an ally. The Houthi’s follows Zaydi Islam, not the Twelver Shiism practiced in Iran. This video explains why the Houthi’s are not proxies of Iran.
Now I will take this opportunity to debunk a popular myth surrounding the middle east. A lot of people like to boil down every conflict in the middle east as Sunni vs Shia. But this is not true. Iran supports Hamas a group almost made of Sunnis. New Hamas leader says it is getting aid again from Iran
. Iran doesn’t support groups purely cause they are Shia, Iran has a pragmatic approach to its policy.
Crisis Group interview, Berlin, November 2016. Historically, Iran has chosen its alliances pragmatically, based on state interest, aligning itself with Christian Armenia against Shiite Azerbaijan during the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, supporting Sunni groups like Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and striking tactical bargains with (Sunni) al-Qaeda and the Taliban, while largely ignoring the plight of Saudi and Pakistani Shiites. It deems itself the leader of Shiites worldwide, however, and on that basis, at times, has championed their rights. For instance, Tehran objected strongly to the Nigerian army’s raid on the house of a leading Shiite cleric, Ibrahim al-Zakzaky, in December 2015, and the execution of another, Nimr al-Nimr, by Saudi Arabia in January 2016. “Iran leader sees ‘divine vengeance’ for Saudi cleric execution”, Reuters, 3 January 2016.
Another example is the Ba’ath militia Ba'ath Brigades - Wikipedia
a group that is almost 100% Sunni that supports Bashar al Assad.
Anyways, Iran supports Yemen because of Yemen’s geopolitical significance
And also, Yemen is very close to Saudi Arabia or they call it Saudi Arabia Achilles heel. The problem with supporting the Houthi’s that they are highly anti-American. Case and point the Houthi Flag.
📷 Just kidding the real this is the real flag.
Not only that the Houthi’s also attacked American military directly. The US enters the Yemen war, bombing Houthis who launched missiles at the navy ship
If you to learn more about this war, check out this answer Ahmed Abdelhaq Zaydan's answer to What’s this war between Saudi Arabia and Yemen all about? Are there good guys and bad guys or is it much more complicated?
by Ahmed Abdelhaq Zaydan. Are you starting to see the problems now? Iraq
Iraq is the only country to invade Iran in Modern history, Iraq also shares a border that is 1,500km. Iraq was also home to many anti-Iranian groups like MEK and current enemies like ISIS. Iraq is also home to Shia religious cities Najaf and Karbala. So for Iran, Iraq is very important in their strategy. Iran’s strategic goals Iraq are:
- Keep Iraq together, because if Iraq falls together, they fear that the same thing would happen to Iran too. For example, Iran has consistently been opposed to Kurdish independence as they the Kurds in their country would rebel too.
- To prevent any current or future enemies to form bases in Iraq and attack Iran. For example, ISIS
- To prevent any hostile countries from setting up military bases in Iraq ( they have failed in this)
- Avoid US and Israel military presence
Iran worked very hard to remove the threat imposed by US military presence in Iraq after the 2003 war. To achieve this Iran has supported many groups in Iraq like Kata’ib Hizballah (KH) which is a group that is labeled as a terrorist organization by the USA. Iran’s support of Shia militias remains a primary threat to US personnel.
If you want a further reading of Iran’s influence in Iraq read this report. Iran in Iraq: How Much Influence? Are you seeing the problems now? Lebanon
Iran has the most influence in Lebanon. Hizbollah was formed during the war of 1982. Hizbollah is a proxy of Iran in Lebanon. Iran uses Hizbollah as a proxy to confront Israel. Unlike other Iranian proxies, Hezbollah is actually part of the Lebanese government. Hizbollah currently holds 14 seats in the parlitment.
Counterterrorism expert Daniel L. Byman, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Center for Middle East Policy, describes Hezbollah as a "cogent mix of different facets of power" and calls it "the most powerful single political movement in Lebanon." Byman, a former CIA political analyst, estimates Iran gives Hezbollah in excess of $100 million in aid yearly, including anti-ship cruise missiles and rockets that can be used against Israel. And he says in the event of any peace agreement arising from Syria-Israel talks, Syria would be less capable of reigning in Hezbollah than it would have been in the past. Hezbollah: Most Powerful Political Movement in Lebanon
Hizbollah is also a major supporter of Bashar al Assad in Syria.
And wouldn’t you know it Hizbollah is designated as a terrorist organization by the USA. Are you seeing the problems? Syria
Syria is Iran’s oldest and most trustful ally. The alliance was formed during the Iran-Iraq war. Ideologically speaking Iran and Syria are very different, one is a secular Arab nationalist country, the other one is a Persian theocracy. The alliance was formed due to common interests: both opposed the Baath regime under Saddam Hussein, they opposed US presence in the region, and they both hated Israel. They currently support the Assad regime in the war because:
- It is an important part of the Iran's Axis of Resistance Rises
- A secure arms channel to Hizbollah
- The fall of Assad could result in a pro western government, meaning more US military presence in the region.
While I am not sure US goals in Syria is, I can tell they are directly opposed with Iran’s. At first they supported rebel forces but it was discontinued 'Trump ends CIA support for anti-Assad Syria rebels'
. They have also bombed Syria too U.S., Britain and France Strike Syria Over Suspected Chemical Weapons Attack
I know the US was interested in regime change in Syria way before the civil war.
The London-based satellite channel, Barada TV, began broadcasting in April 2009 but has ramped up operations to cover the mass protests in Syria as part of a long-standing campaign to overthrow the country’s autocratic leader, Bashar al-Assad. Human rights groups say scores of people have been killed by Assad’s security forces since the demonstrations began March 18; Syria has blamed the violence on “armed gangs.” Barada TV is closely affiliated with the Movement for Justice and Development, a London-based network of Syrian exiles. Classified U.S. diplomatic cables show that the State Department has funneled as much as $6 million to the group since 2006 to operate the satellite channel and finance other activities inside Syria. The channel is named after the Barada River, which courses through the heart of Damascus, the Syrian capital. https://www.washingtonpost.com/w...
This how the US state department sees Iran’s support for proxies
Since 1979, Iran’s Islamic Republic has made it a policy of state to actively direct, facilitate, and carry out terrorist activity globally. Unlike almost any other country, the Islamic Republic has supported terrorism within its own military and intelligence apparatuses. Through its Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF), the extra-territorial branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), and the Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS), Iran conducts attacks, assassinations, as well as supports terrorist plotting. The IRGC-QF takes the lead on Iran’s support for proxies and terrorist operations outside Iran. The organization ensures that the “continuation of the Revolution at home and abroad,” as written in the preamble of the Iranian constitution, is fully implemented. Iran uses its MOIS operatives for intelligence collection and clandestine operations outside Iran. As recently as July 2018, an MOIS agent has been implicated in a foiled terror plot on Iranian dissidents in Paris. Where it is unable or unwilling to act directly, the Iranian regime has mastered the use of terrorist proxy groups to conduct attacks on its behalf, often through unconventional means. Unlike non-state terrorist groups such as ISIS, Iran prioritizes deniability and takes pains to obscure its role in terrorist activities. But the evidence is clear: Iran is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism.
Full report is here https://www.state.gov/documents/...
As I have stated before, the problem is a conflict of interests. Iran isn’t some poor country being bullied by US nor is the US the champion of democracy and human rights. If the US cared for democracy, they wouldn’t overthrow the democratically elected government of 1953. 64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details of Iranian Coup
. If they cared about human rights they wouldn’t have supported regimes like Saudi Arabia especially in the Yemeni civil war Yemen civil war: The 'forgotten war' that has killed 10,000 and displaced millions
Draw your own conclusions from this.
If you feel anything is wrong, please point out in the comments section. I am willing to accept constructive criticism.
Tools & Info for SysAdmins - Mega Summary (85 Items)
submitted by crispyducks to SysAdminBlogs [link] [comments]
Each week I thought I'd post these SysAdmin tools, tips, tutorials etc with just one link to get it in your inbox each week
. Let me know any ideas for future versions in the comments.
This week is a mega list of all the items we've featured to date, broken down into categories, for you to explore at your leisure. I hope you enjoy it. Free Tools mRemoteNG
is the next generation of mRemote, open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. This was recommended to us by 'Oliviamcc’ who firmly believes "it is much better than Putty (SSH), Citrix, VNC, RDC, etc. "Make sure you figure out the credentials hierarchy, it works a treat and saves time every day".
is EveryCloud's free, cloud-based, round-trip tool that sends you an alert as soon as there is an issue with your email flow. Settings are adjustable to allow you to choose how much of a delay is acceptable and which types of bounce alerts you want to see. Helps you get to the bottom of a problem before users have even noticed it. TreeSize Free
. Find and free up your or your user's free space. TreeSize Free tells you where precious disk space has gone. I've seen this recommended in too many places to mention. PDQ Inventory and Deploy
. A software deployment tool used to keep Windows PCs up-to-date without bothering end users and a systems management tool for tracking and organizing hardware, software, and Windows configuration data. Clean
. I use this on my Mac to automatically move my desktop files into monthly folders each day. It saves a load of time because I just save all files to my desktop and they're then processed later that day. I appreciate a lot of people will want windows equivalent but I can't find anything, so please leave comments on the blog post
or reply to this email and I'll include the best one next week. trace32.exe | cmtrace.exe
. "It's part of Microsofts SCCM suite from a few years ago, can open very large log files and display them as they update in real time. Has saved me an insane amount of time over the years. Also looks cool and is portable."
Thank you for the recommendation local_admin_user. ISPConfig 3.1
is the next generation of the ISPConfig hosting control panel with a completely renovated UI and a lot of new features. BlueScreenView
scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table. Windows System Control Center
(WSCC) helps to view, organize and launch utilities. It acts as a repository for various utility suites. When installing WSCC for the first time, there is an option to download and install 270 troubleshooting tools.
Check out Spiceworks Free HelpDesk
and Networking Monitoring software
. We've been recommended these by countless IT Pros over the years. Monitor Active Directory Group Membership Change
. This PowerShell script will monitor the Active Directory groups and notify you by email if a change occurred since the last time it checked. ADModify.NET
is a tool primarily utilized by Exchange and Active Directory administrators to facilitate bulk user attribute modifications.
There is no reason to RDP into a server once you have the RSAT tools installed
. You can manage any aspect of your Windows infrastructure using these tools, and use RunAs if you need to log on as a different user. Attack Surface Analyzer
. Attack Surface Analyzer takes a snapshot of your system state before and after the installation of product(s) and displays the changes to a number of key elements of the Windows attack surface. AWS Free
. Many people aren't aware that AWS offer a free tier. Here you can create your own practice environment, replicate problems and generally learn a lot. The Dell Warranty Checker
. Thank you to Matt Fry, EveryCloud's Head of Support for this suggestion. The Dell Warranty Checker allows you to check the warranty on Dell systems. It allows you to enter the service tag to check the warranty or import them via a text file (Checks line by line). You can also export the warranty data to a CSV file to use in other applications. NetCrunch Tools 2.0
. 10+ Essential IP tools for administrators including DNS Audit, Ping Scanner, Port Scanner, Network Services Scanner. Thanks mrojek who explained "Recently updated freeware from AdRem.12 useful network tools and scanners that runs on Windows". SQL Fiddle
. A tool for easy online testing and sharing of database problems and their solutions. Thanks for the recommendation rosslib who said "You can build schema and run queries. Good for running a quick test". Regexr
. After last weeks regex cheat sheet and number of people recommended RegExr which is an online tool to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions. Switch Miner
. Ever have trouble figuring out what's connected where? Switch Miner is a port-discovery tool that can help locate all the devices connected to any switch. This handy utility can also discover and scan neighboring switches via CDP. And best of all, it's free! LetsMonitor.org
is a free service that alerts you when your site certificates are misconfigured or nearing expiration. Notifications can be sent to multiple contacts. RBLmon
helps you proactively solve mail-delivery issues. This fully automated online service tracks your IP addresses against the most-popular real-time blacklists (RBLs). The moment any of your IP addresses are found in a monitored RBL, RBLmon will send an immediate email notification to alert you, so you can get busy solving the problem. WizTree
helps you quickly find the files and folders using the most disk space on your hard drive. Rather than searching the drive and checking each file to determine size, WizTree gets its information straight from the NTFS Master File Table—which means it happens almost instantaneously. While this approach makes WizTree faster than any other type of program in this category, it only works with NTFS filesystems. JuiceSSH
is a simple, intuitive Terminal client for Android with SSH, Local Shell, Mosh, and Telnet support. Features a full-color Terminal with adjustable font size, keyboard including special characters, plugins, and key import/export/generation. Quotes "Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn't leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn't loan them out to strangers."
Source Unknown "Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks."
An Unknown SysAdmin. "If you want immediate feedback, always make changes in production"
Source: Unknown. "It's easy to forget that the ultimate goal of systems administration is to make systems, applications and services available to people who use them to get their jobs done. A good systems administrator must be able to communicate and get along well with others." Source article here
. Tips Are you being effective or just efficient?
“Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.” This can make all the difference whether you're a SysAdmin, CTO or MSP. The way I think about this is essentially; are you being very organized (effective) working towards your specific goals (effective), or just being organized, feeling good about it, but achieving little. Read more about this in the "Effective Executive" by Peter Drucker
. Speed up your mouse pointer.
Mine is at max. Try it. It's strange for the first hour, then you get used to it and get everything done faster. Windows Key + directional arrows will move and resize windows.
(I.e., Windows Key + Up will maximize the window, windows key + left will snap it to the left of the screen and make it full height, WK + right will do the same but on the right side of the screen, WK + down will minimize the window.)
From greatshittywifi: "For Windows desktop cleanup
I just wrote a simple batch script. Make yourself a folder called "sorted" or something and in it a subfolder for common file types "jpg", "png", "gif", etc. Then open up notepad, and paste this in:
move *.jpg "F:\sorted\jpg\"move *.png "F:\sorted\png\"move *.gif "F:\sorted\gif\"
Save it with a .bat extension, and voila! I'm sure you could modify this approach to detect file extensions, then mkdirs and move everything from a for loop if you want to go that far." Quickly Find a MAC Address.
Rather than going through network dialog windows or scrolling through long lists via ipconfig, simply open up a command prompt and type getmac. It’s quick, and easy, especially if you have multiple NIC interfaces. Import PST files to Office 365 Exchange
. For all of you Office 365 users, this is an option you need in your armory.
Here's a simple trick for physically tracing unlabeled server-room cables
: Slide a velcro loop or binder clip along the cable until you reach the other end. Use a mobile app barcode scanner to input IT hardware inventory.
Just scan, then copy and paste instead of entering manually. You'll save a little time and eliminate the possibility of introducing typos. Podcasts Sysadmin Today
. EveryCloud was featured on this podcast and it is hosted by a (now) partner of ours, but it's mostly about his experiences as a Sysadmin. DevOpsCafe
. The new Season is now live from this impressive podcast by John Willis & Damon Edwards, which includes interviews and stories from the world of DevOps & System Administration. The Admin Admin Podcast
. A British IT Admin Podcast I stumbled across "for people who work in the Real world of IT. If you are a sysadmin or want to learn more about servers this podcast is for you." Iron Sysadmin Podcast
. This podcast features expert sysadmins covering all manner of topics of interest in their field. Since 2016, Iron Sysadmin has been covering the latest industry news, ideas, strategies, and chat—always with a focus on the practical needs of real-world sysadmins. Tutorials 50 UNIX / Linux Sysadmin Tutorials
. Enjoy! TechNet
for Microsoft. The TechNet Library contains technical documentation for IT professionals using Microsoft products, tools, and technologies. OmniSecu.com
. Free Networking Tutorials, Free System Administration Tutorials and Free Security Tutorials. So much here. Techgenix
. Azure, Powershell, Active Directory Tutorials and more. Tons to learn. SysAdmin Tutorials
. Organised neatly into subjects from Microsoft to Cisco, you'll find easy to follow videos for SysAdmins and IT Pros generally. John Lambert's Office Lures Presentation
. "Has some high-quality training material for common phish attacks that are a more subtle than the usual Nigerian prince. John is a security researcher at Microsoft and is a solid twitter follow
as well if you like seeing emergent threats and nature hikes simultaneously." Thank you for the tip ReallyLongUserName01. Thoughts I’ve been pondering
ASAP is Poison. When everything is urgent, nothing is. Don't get a reputation as the ASAP gal / guy, or nobody will take you seriously when you really need them.
Paraphrased from a great book on building a business. REWORK
from the Founders of Basecamp
. The best travel jacket we've seen BAUBAX 2.0
. This one was found by my business partner Matt Baker. If you have to travel a lot with your role, you'll love this. SCOTTeVEST
. The last travel Jacket I included had the most clicks to date... Not sure what that say's about you guys... Secretly wanting to travel the world on a motorbike? Anyway, staven11 threw this one in the ring. The Ultimate IT Admin Knife Maker Knife
. This one came from our own team. It's very cool and now you'll look forward to cutting those cables! Websites MS Exchange Guru
. This is actually run by a friend of ours (you’ll note the MailFlow Monitor banner) who has helped us with a number of challenging exchange issues. It's amazing for all things exchange and email. LandScape by Alen Kremlj
. This great overview lists the various vendors in each space. explainshell.com
. A website that explains shell commands. If you are unfamiliar with certain commands or switches this will give you a breakdown of that specific command. Spiceworks.com
. It's a bit of everything for IT. IT Pro forum, product reviews, free software and tutorials. Check it out, we've been using it for years. KrebsOnSecurity
. I've had the pleasure of talking with Brian but even prior to this I was a fan of his honest, clear and informative site. It's a source I trust for all things security. GFI TechTalk
is an online community for IT pros. Experts weigh in on the latest technologies and ideas in system administration. Features news, insights, and tools. Awesome Sysadmin
. "A curated list of amazingly awesome open source sysadmin resources." Thank you ReallyLongUserName01 for the suggestion. There is so much good stuff in here. Experts Exchange
. We've found this useful over the years to learn more about a particular topic, but also to dig deeper and get answers to tricker technical challenges. 400+ Free Resources for Sysadmins
. Thanks DZone and Morpheus Data for this list of free resources for DevOps engineers and System Admins, or really anyone wanting to build something useful out of the internet. Servers For Hackers
. Teaching the server tech you need for development and production. Eliminating the frustration of server configuration. Start here
is an online community for IT professionals. "In our weblog, experienced IT pros cover the latest technologies in system administration, cloud computing and DevOps. On our news page, you'll find updates about new developments in IT, in the wiki users can share their IT know-how, and in the forum, members can ask IT administration questions or discuss the latest hot IT topics. The most active members are rewarded with a monthly bonus."
Reddit SysAdmin Multi: /netsec /networking /pwned /linuxadmin
all in one! I've just worked out you can string multiple subreddits together, so I thought I'd share. /PowerShell
. tattsumi pointed out this lesser known subreddit for Powershell. Check out this 'Sneaky PowerShell Trick
' to run completely without a window. Wahl Network
is a weekly technical blog with a focus on data-center technologies, business challenges, and new products and solutions. The site was founded by Chris Wahl in 2010, with a goal of providing technical solutions for SysAdmins. Books The Practice of Cloud System Administration: DevOps and SRE Practices for Web Services, Volume 2
is a comprehensive guide to cloud computing. Using examples from Google, Etsy, Twitter, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and others, concepts are explained such that practical applications become clear. Major topics include designing modern web and distributed systems, using the latest DevOps/SRE strategies, and evaluating your team’s operational effectiveness. The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution
. A great read to geek out on, packed with tons of stories about how our modern IT world has come about, including how the first programming language was written by a woman during the 19th century. Taming Information Technology: Lessons from Studies of System Administrators
. "It is essentially an ethnographic study of system administrators. The authors videotaped and otherwise documented SA's over a period of time and were able to break down a number of fascinating incidents and how to improve the art. I'm disappointed this hasn't been recommended reading for all SA's and maybe more importantly, their bosses, who too often don't really know what SA's do." Thank you very much for point this out AngryMountainBiker. The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage
. As one review says: "A great read. If you're a Unix sysadmin, like me, you will recognize and empathize with a lot of the concepts. If you've been doing sysadmin work for more than a decade, like myself, then you'll remember the old technologies as described in this book - the modems, the bulletin boards, the days before "ssh" ... If you're a new-school sysadmin, then you will be surprised to see a lot of things haven't changed in the world of Unix: telnet is still around, the "root" account is still around. The foundations of Unix were laid in the early 1970s. The events of this book took place in the 1980s. And many of the command line tools are still in use today." Time Management for System Administrators: Stop Working Late and Start Working Smart
. I'm a big fan of time management or more specifically using the time we have to be as effective (not just efficient) as possible. This book had been recommended to the team as it tackles this subject specifically for SysAdmins. The Practice of System and Network Administration: Volume 1: DevOps and other Best Practices for Enterprise IT (3rd Edition)
. As a recent review puts it "This book is a crucial library item for any System or Network Administrator regardless of how many years you have under your belt. I picked up the second edition when I first became a sysadmin and it helped me a lot throughout my career. I was very excited when it was announced that this third edition was coming as the second edition has not aged well. The third edition is the perfect, much needed update to the second edition. This new version is definitely now up-to-date and should hopefully give us another decade of service. I definitely recommend this book for the sysadmin in your life or in your office. I always recommend it to my colleagues as it contains valuable information for your career. In fact, buy a few copies because if you loan this book out, I doubt you'll get it back!" Ghost in the Wires
. This is the intriguing true story of Kevin Mitnick, who was the most-elusive computer hacker in history. He broke into networks at the world's biggest companies, all the while being pursued by the Feds. The complex cat-and-mouse game that ensued ultimately inspired permanent changes in the way companies protect their sensitive data. Essential System Administration
is a practical, comprehensive guide for the Unix sysadmin, covering all the fundamentals required to run AIX, FreeBSD, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Tru64, and more. Organized to fit the system administrator's job, it discusses higher-level concepts and the procedural details to carry them out. This updated version covers: DHCP, USB devices, the latest automation tools, SNMP and network management, LDAP, PAM, and recent security tools and techniques. SysAdmin CheatSheets Ultimate List of Cheatsheets for a Sysadmin
. ServersAustralia put together this list of cheat sheets containing everything from Apache to Drupal. GeekFlares Cheatsheets List
. Last weeks cheatsheets were extremely popular, so following the same theme we searched for an additional list and this is the best we could find. OverAPI.com
is a site collecting all the cheatsheets, all! Regular Expressions Cheat Sheet by DaveChild
. Our Email Protection Service allows the use of regex to manage inbound and outbound mailflow. Our support team passed us this handy cheatsheet which includes symbols, ranges, grouping, assertions and some sample patterns to get you started. SysAdmin Blogs Spamresource.com
. One close to our hearts. There is so much useful information in here on spam prevention and deliverability. LoneSysAdmin.net
. "Hi, I’m Bob Plankers. I am a virtualization architect, system administrator, storage administrator, network administrator, end user, project manager, and developer." Kevin Marquette's Blog about PowerShell
is packed full of value. Kevin also recommends the PowerShell News Podcast, which you can check out here
. 10 Things
is a blog on assorted technologies, strategies, and techniques of interest to the IT professional. Content is broken down into informative 10-point lists, so it's always a quick, concise read. All About Microsoft
. Microsoft watcher Mary Jo Foley's blog covers the products, people, and strategies that make Microsoft tick. The Daily WTF
. Founded in 2004 by Alex Papadimoulis, The Daily WTF is your how-not-to guide for developing software. We recount tales of disastrous development, from project management gone spectacularly bad to inexplicable coding choices. IT Pro Comedy The Expert
. This one made me laugh, having been on both sides of the table. Ever been in a meeting like this? A Good Twitter Follow SwiftPOnSecurity
. "I talk systems security, author https://DecentSecurity.com
, write Scifi, sysadmin, & use Oxford commas. Kinda prefer they/them." A Slack Channel PowerShell Slack
. "We have had a Virtual User Group on FreeNode IRC since before PowerShell was generally available, and we added a PowerShell Slack chapter years ago. Join the thousands of members getting real-time assistance!
Have a fantastic week!! u/crispyducks
(Graham @ EveryCloud)
Why am I doing this each week?
I’m the CEO of the Email Security company EveryCloud
We have over 8k global business customers using our Email Security range
, which is the highest rated on Spiceworks with over 250 five star reviews. In addition we offer free tools, such as our Free Mail Flow Monitor
and this free weekly email IT Pro Tuesday
. We have no affiliation with any of the items listed in the email unless we explicitly state otherwise and try to choose the ones most recommended by IT Professionals. Our hope is only that you’ll take a look at our Email Security products when the time comes.
Edit 1: We've started posting one of these a day on Twitter if you fancy a new follow? https://twitter.com/everycloud
Web4Africa Nigeria is strictly an online affiliate marketing company that offers a range of services, all related to websites, and for their affiliates with a generous commission, also provide reseller web hosting on Linux platform to residents of Nigeria. 9 Affiliate Market Hub. Social media networks are Facebook, Twitter, etc… where we chat and connect with friends and families. That’s it on the 2 best affiliate programs in nigeria that pay you N1,000 every minute or daily and the 5 best ways to promote. Earning from Affiliate marketing in Nigeria is very easy if you follow what works. 5 Reasons why you need to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria. In Nigeria today, affiliate marketing is an amazing way to earn money through internet marketing, because affiliate programs, especially high paying affiliate programs will reward you with a certain sum for every successful sign up you bring their way. Affiliate Partners Ltd. is one of the first affiliate networks in the financial industry and is known as the affiliate network with the highest payouts (CPA) up to $600 for niches like trading, gaming, casino, sales funnels and many more. Working with them makes affiliate marketing much easier for you because of their very professional team Hey, dear Nigeria affiliate marketers or aspirant’s, I am quite sure your heart is troubled.. You can’t become a Clickbank affiliate marketer because of the ban they place on Nigeria participants. Well, don’t worry I am going to show you the Best Clickbank Alternatives for Nigerians that are way better than Clickbank.. And of course, you can be eligible to earn thousands of dollars of