21 Successful Affiliate Marketing Websites in 2020
- 21 Successful Affiliate Marketing Websites in 2020
- Travel Affiliate Programs - High Paying Affiliate Programs
- CrossFit | How to Affiliate
- MyTopo Free Online Topo Maps
- The Top 9 Indian Affiliate Programs You Must Join Today
Mega-List: Israel's Crimes and Controversies
Updated on 11June 2020, Arranged in Chronological Order All articles cited are from reliable and trustworthy sources (some may be NSFL): Use this website to read any paywalled site you might encounter in this list. Major Incidents: ONE. submitted by invalidusermyass to list_palestine [link] [comments]
Assasination of Jacob Israël de Haan (1924), a Dutch-Jewish diplomat, for attempting to make a peace deal with the Emir of Mecca - his plan was a Palestinian state in a Jordanian federation, the Zionists would drop the Balfour declaration and any claim to a state in exchange for unrestricted immigration. He was assassinated when leaving a synagogue by Avraham Tehomi (who admitted to it much later), on the orders of Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, who later became the 2nd President of Israel: Wiki
, 972mag TWO.
King David Hotel Bombing (1946) where right-wing Zionist terrorists attacked a British HQ located within the hotel killing 91 and injuring 46. The leader of the perpetrators, Manachem Begin became the Prime Minister of Israel in 1977: Wiki
, Haaretz THREE.
Deir Yassin Massacre (1948) where 110 villagers were slaughtered, some members of the perpetrators were at a later time, absorbed into the IDF, one even became PM of Israel: Wiki
, Britannica FOUR. Document
from IDF archives (1948) which after translation states:
"In the villages lying between Nahraiya and Tarshiha there are no foreign troops for the time being.The villages are armed and ready for action1.
Your orders are to occupy, kill the men2,
destroy and burn down the villages of Kabri, Umm al-Faraj and al-Nahr."
 Ilan Pappe notes that the villagers had no proper arms, only for hunting purposes and people who served in the police; without Arab troops that were absent they stood no chance  In April 1948, the Intelligence of the Hagana defined men as anyone above the age of 10
-Photo taken from IDF Archives 1676\51\12
-Benny Morris, The Birth of the Palestinian refugee problem, 1947-1949, ISBN 0-521-33028-9. P. 133
-Hagana archives, 100\35, dated May 19, 1948 FIVE.
Palestinian Exodus "Nakba" (1948) was an expulsion of 700,000 Palestinian Arabs from their Homeland during the war and establishment of Israel in May 1948, these includes testimonies of massacres, rape and looting. During and immediately following the state’s creation, Israel expropriated approximately 4,244,776 acres of Palestinian land. Haaretz
, TheWallsOfJerusalem SIX.
Assassination of Folke Bernadotte, (1948) UN Mediator for Palestinian Refugees by Israel's Zionist Paramilitary Group, Lehi. The killing was approved by the three-man 'center' of Lehi, one of which, after the assassination, became 7th Prime Minister of Israel (Yitzhak Shamir). No one was convicted for the assassination: Wiki
, WRMEA SEVEN.
Lavon Affair (1954) a failed false flag operation where Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli Military Intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, their foiled plan was to blame the attacks on the Muslim Brotherhood: Haaretz
, Wiki EIGHT.
Kafr Qasim Massacre (1956) where Israeli Border Police killed 49 Arabs (19 men, 6 women, 23 children, 1 unborn child) returning home from work during a curfew they were unaware of. Those involved in the massacre were found guilty but were pardoned and released from prison in a single year. The highest ranking official prosecuted for the massacre confessed before his death, that the massacre were planned to ethnically cleanse Israeli Arabs from the region, and that his trial was staged to protect Israeli political and military elites, including Prime Minister Ben Gurion, from taking responsibility for the massacre: Wiki
, Medium NINE.
Apollo Affair (1965) an incident where 200-600 pounds of highly enriched uranium disappeared from a Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Highly suspected to have gone to Israel's Nuclear Program particularly given the visit of Rafi Eitan who was under the guise of a chemist but later revealed as an Israeli spy and who was later involved in the Jonathan Pollard
, Archive of the findings of Roger Mattson, a Physicist who investigated the Incident for the Nuclear Regulatory Commision
, 1968 FBI Report
, FBI's Declassified Memo PDF TEN.
USS Liberty (1967) where Israel deliberately attacked an American Cargo Vessel killing 34 without any repurcussions: YouTube
, Wiki EVEVEN.
Operation Trojan (1986) according to ex-Mossad agent in his book, Mossad instigated the US bombing of Libya by planting a transmission device and impersonating as the Libyan Govt sending terrorist orders to its embassies around the world. (Story in Page 113-117) (Downloadable PDF File): Other Side of Deception PDF TWELVE.
Cave of Patriarchs Massacre (1994) Israeli Settler Baruch Goldstein opened fire in Ibrahimi Mosque, killing 29 worshippers and wounding more than 125: Wiki
, JPost THIRTEEN.
Qana Massacre (1996) IDF fired artillery shells at a UN Compound where 800 Lebanese civillians were taking refuge. 106 civillians were killed, 116 injured, 4 Fiji UN forces were also seriously injured: Wiki
, DailyMotion FOURTEEN.
2nd Qana Massacre (2006) air-strike carried out by IDF on a building Lebanon during the war. 28 civillians were killed out of which 16 were children. Upon investigation, IDF concluded that there was in fact no rocket launched from Qana on the day of the deadly strike by IDF: Wiki
, Norman Finkelstein FIFTEEN.
Israeli Mossad posed as CIA agents to recruit terrorists to carry out False Flag Operations against Iran (2007-2008) Haaretz
, ForeignPolicy SIXTEEN.
Four Iranian nuclear scientists were assassinated and another was seriously wounded in an attempted murder between (2010-2012). US officials confirm that Terror Group, MEK was financed, trained, and armed by Israel in killing the nuclear scientists: NBC
, Guardian Sidenote
What is Zionism? YouTube
Palestine before Zionism (Pre-1948): Youtube
(1946 - Arrival of Illegal Zionist Immigrants)
Divide & Conquer: An interactive map explaining the Israel divide and control of Palestinian Land (2019): Interactive Map
JIDF: Israeli Government is paying and giving away scholarships to students who fight internet battles and spread propaganda (2013): BBC
, Huffington Post
Israel's JIDF Hasbara App (2017): YouTube
App on GooglePlay where people defend Israel on Social Platforms to gain points (2019): GooglePlay Intl Law:
Apartheid Against Palestinians: Protected Wiki
International Law (Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1949, UN Resolution 37/43) dictates that Palestinians have a legal right to an armed struggle to resist occupation: Add. Protocol I, Geneva Conventions (PDF)
, UN Resolution 37/43 (PDF)
Israel's building of settlements in occupied territories such as the West Bank and East Jerusalem are illegal under international law, violating Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949 as well as the Statute of Rome, Art. 8 (2)(b)(viii) which states: "The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."
, International Law on Occupation
, Al Jazeera
Israel's destruction of homes in occupied territories such as the West Bank and East Jerusalem are illegal under international law, violating Article 53 of the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949 which states: "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons ... is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations."
: Fourth Geneva Convention (PDF) Others:
Israeli former nuclear technician turned whistleblower was lured to Italy where Mossad drugged and abducted him back to Israel for the trial that was held secretly behind closed doors. He spent 18 years in prison, including more than 11 in solitary confinement. Says he suffered "cruel and barbaric treatment" at the hands of Israeli authorities while imprisoned because he was Christian. After his release in 2004, he was subjected to a broad array of very strict restrictions on his speech and movement (1986): Wiki
2nd Intifada, 12 yr old boy shot dead, father severely injured (2000): CNN
Breaking the silence - targeting civilians with grenades and machine guns during the 2nd Intifada (2000): YouTube
5 Israelis working for an Israeli Company "Urban Moving Systems" were arrested on 9/11 after being seen photographing and celebrating the attack on the WTC. Owner of the company fled to Israel after the incident. FBI still lists him as a 9/11 suspect but Israel refuses to extradiate him (2001): 9/11 War by Deception
Netanyahu caught on tape: "America is something that you can easily maneuver and move in the right direction" (2001): YouTube
Netanyahu lying during his speech at the US House of Representatives on Saddam Hussiens WMDs which doesn't exist (2002): YouTube
Advocating racial purity in Israel, Chinese workers in Israel sign no-sex contract (2003) Guardian
Tom Hurndall, a British Peace Activist, was shot in the head by an IDF sniper while he was helping Palestinian children flee from cross-fire in Rafah, Gaza strip. His killer was released from prison 2 years early of his 8-year sentence (2003): Wiki
, Evening Standard
Rachel Corrie, American Activist who was run over by an Israeli bulldozer destroying Palestinian homes in Gaza (2003): Imgur
New Zealand imposed diplomatic sanctions on Israel over an incident where 2 Australia-based Israelis, who were allegedly working for Mossad, attempted to fraudulently obtain NZ Passports by claiming the identity of a disabled man. 2 others, Ze'ev Barkan and David Reznick, are believed to have been the 3rd and 4th men involved in the scandal but they managed to leave NZ before being apprehended. NZ PM viewed the incident as "not only utterly unacceptable but also a breach of NZ's sovereignty and international law". The following year, Israeli foreign minister apologized for the incident. (2004) Wiki
Breaking the Silence, testimonies from IDF Whistleblowers (2004): BreakingTheSilence
Not guilty, IDF Captain who empties his magazine on a 13yr old girl, says he would have done the same if she was 3 yrs old (2005): Guardian
Phosphorus and cluster bombs which is illegal under international law heavily used by Israel during the Lebanon war (2006) Haaretz
Israel celebrates Irgun Hotel Bombing (2006): Telegraph
Former Israeli Foreign Minister Shlomo Ben Ami: “If I were a Palestinian, I Would Have Rejected Camp David” implying that the Camp David Summit Offer by Ehud Barak in 2000
was unreasonable and designed to be rejected (2006): DemocracyNow
Jewish National Fund (a charity) owns 13% of the land in Israel and stipulates that only Jews can buy, mortgage or lease their land. (2007): Economist
Operation 'Cast Lead', estimated 1391 Palestinians killed, 759 to be civillians, 344 children, 110 women 13 Israeli killed, out of which 10 are soldiers (2008-2009): BBC
Israel admits using White Phosphorus during their military offensive on Gaza (2009): France24
Palestinian who claimed to be a Jew after a consensual sexual encounter with an Israeli woman jailed for 'Rape By Deception' (2010)
Israeli Organization, Kav La Oved: "Israel owes billions of shekels to Palestinian workers" (2010) (Downloadable PDF File): KavLaOved PDF
Using Palestinian captives as human shields (2010): Imgur
Gaza Flotilla, Israeli Commandos raid 6 civillians ships carrying humanitarian aid and construction materials, 9 activists were killed, 10 Israeli commandos wounded (2010): Guardian
Hashomer, Haganah, Irgun and Lehi which operated against the British Government and Arabs in Palestine used to hide weapons in synagogues, women's rooms and kindergartens. Something Israel criticises Hamas of doing today. (2011): Haaretz
IDF soldier caught kicking a Palestinian child (2012): RT
Hierarchy of the Human species according to Eli Ben-Dahan, Israel's former deputy minister of defense: Goyims (Non-Jews) placed below Homosexual Jews (2013): Haaretz
Israeli Trade Minister: "I've killed alot of Arabs in my life, there's no problem with that" (2013) JPost
IDF soldier posting an Instagram pic of a Palestinian clild in his rifle crosshairs (2013): Guardian
Ethiopian Jews injected with contraceptive birth control without their consent (2013): Haaretz
In 2013, Israel awarded 'Genie Energy', an American Oil and Gas company, rights to drill in Golan Heights (Syrian territory occupied by Israel) despite international opposition. In 2015, Israel claimed a massive discovery of oil in the area, which Israeli officials reportedly believe could supply the country’s oil needs for many years to come. (2013):
Here are the prominent figures in Genie Energy's Board of Advisors:
Jacob Rothschild (British banker of the prominent Rothschild family), Dick Cheney (Ex-Vice president of USA), Rupert Murdoch (Billionaire American Media Mogul), James Woolsey (Ex-CIA Director), Lawrence Summers (Ex-Head of US Treasury), Bill Richardson (Ex-Energy Secretary of USA), Michael Steinhardt (Wall Street Trader, Investor and Hedge Fund Manager) BusinessInsider
, Yahoo Finance
4 boys playing soccer in an open beach bombed by an Israeli warship, a later report in 2018 then revealed that it was two missiles fired from an Israeli armed drone that actually killed the boys (2014): NYT
Israeli police officers beats up a 15yr old American boy a week after the boy's cousin was killed, no jail time was given to the officers (2014): BBC
Palestinian boy beaten and burned alive by Israeli settlers (2014): Guardian
Israelis cheering on the Gaza bombing (2014): Guardian
Statistics of Palestinian children killed in Operation 'Protective Edge' (2014): Telegraph
Avraham Shalom (Former Head of Shin Bet) compares Israel's Occupation to Nazi Germany's actions in WW2 towards the Czechs, Poles and Dutch (2014): YouTube
Killing Gaza: Documentary on war crimes committed by the Israeli Military, with direct testimonies and evidence from survivors (2014): KillingGaza
IDF beating up a Palestinian man who told them to stop firing tear gas (2015): YouTube
Eli Ben-Dahan, Israel's former deputy defense minister: "Homosexual Jews are superior to Gentiles (Non-Jews), a jew always has a higher soul than a gentile, even if he is a homosexual" He also says "To me, they (Palestinians) are like animals, they aren't human" (2015): TimesofIsrael
Israeli Foreign Minister says disloyal Arabs should be beheaded with an axe (2015): WashingtonPost
Israeli Radicals celebrate by stabbing picture of Palestinian baby that was killed in a firebomb attack (2015): Haaretz
Beitar Jerusalem, the most racist football fanbase in the world (2015): YouTube
IDF Soldier assaults and beats up Palestinian Shopkeeper as he was loading boxes (2015): YouTube
Former IDF Soldier Ido Gal Razon testifies to murdering people in Gaza (2015): YouTube
Israeli racist police officer assaults their own african soldier (2015): YouTube
Shir Hever, Israeli Economist: "78% of Palestinian aid money ends up going to Israel" (2015) (Downloadable PDF File): ShirHever PDF
Brooke Goldstein (Director of the Lawfare Project who has assisted in many lawsuits towards Palestinian activist groups) declared to enthusiastic applause at a meeting of key Israel lobby operatives in New York: “Why are we using the word Palestinian? There’s no such thing as a Palestinian person” (2016) Video
Many Palestinians including children are detained in Israeli prisons without trial or charges (2016): Time
Jewish Community Watch: "Israel becoming a safe haven for paedophiles worldwide" (2016): Independent
IDF Soldier throws disabled man out of his wheelchair after he attempts to help a 14yr old who was shot (2016): Independent
IDF throws stun grenade at unarmed Palestinians talking outside their home (2016) YouTube
IDF soldier laughs as Palestinian man is crushed at the gate (2016): YouTube
IDF killing a 15yr old Palestinian travelling home from a family outing (2016): Guardian
Report: Israel's repetitive destruction of EU-funded projects in Palestine (2016): EuroMed
Former Director of Mossad defends Israel providing aid to Al-Nusra Front (Al-Qaeda's Affiliate) in Syria (2016) Youtube
Israeli Former Defence Minister says ISIS fighters apologizes to Israel after mistakenly launching an attack on IDF. Refused to comment on how they expressed their apology. Have since forgiven ISIS (2017) Independent
Reports of Torture during custody from Palestinians held imprisoned without charges or trial (2017): Haaretz
IDF Veteran: "I was the terrorist" (2017): YouTube
Israel seizes solar panels donated to Palestinians by the Dutch govt (2017): Independent
Israelis speak candidly about Palestinians to Abby Martin, includes lots of racism (2017): YouTube
Gaza: World's Largest Open-Air Prison (2018): NRC
Sentence to 9 Months after killing 2 unarmed Palestinian teens (2018): 972mag
Unarmed protestor holding flag shot by live bullets (2018): YouTube
Unarmed protester shot in the head during the protest (2018): Gyfcat
IDF assaulting medics and injured protesters (2018): Gyfcat
Abdullah Shamali, was shot while standing and talking with his friends 700 metres away from the fence (2018): Twitter
Muhammad Ayoub, 15yr old was shot in the head while running away from the fence (2018): YouTube
Mentally disabled man shot in the back of his head as he was walking away (2018): Haaretz
Elderly man waving a flag and a medic got shot at by a live round (2018): Gyfcat
Shot dead for waving flag (2018): EgyptToday
Medic shot dead by an IDF sniper (2018): WashingtonPost
IDF edits video of Palestinian Medic who was shot dead by them to misleadingly show that she was a human shield for Hamas and justify her death (2018): Independent
Canadian Doctor shot by IDF sniper (2018): CBC
Israeli Border police throws stun grenade at a Palestian couple and their infant baby as they were fleeing (2018): YnetNews
IDF Snipers cheering as they shoot an unarmed Palestinian (2018): Guardian
Similar incident, cheering after shooting a Palestinian (2018): Guardian
"Nation State" Law gives Jews exclusive rights over Arabs living in Israel (2018): Guardian
List of active discriminatory laws in Israel: Adalah
Did you know that 97% of drinking water in Gaza (under Israeli control) is contaminated? (2018): Haaretz
IDF Soldiers shooting tear gas into a Palestinian school (2018): Haaretz
Israeli settlers beating up Palestinian farmer in front of his children (2018): Haaretz
Former Chairman of Israel Labour Party says relationships between Jews and Non-Jews are "an actual plague" (2018): Twitter
4 year old child dies 4 days after being shot by the IDF while protesting (2018): Reuters
An alternative view, Palestinian Christians on Israel (2018): Youtube
Chief Rabbi calls black people "monkeys" in his weekly sermon (2018): TimesofIsrael
Israel's Supreme Court rejects legal challenge on the military's rule where soldiers can fire on UNARMED protesters (2018): APNews
Mohammed Tamimi, 16, who was shot in the head by Israeli forces held in prison for 2 days without explanation (2018): Haaretz
Most demonstrators shot by the IDF with live rounds are unarmed and not in immediate vicinity of the perimeter fence (2018): B'Tselem
IDF edited out key footage of Gaza missile strike which killed 2 Palestinian teenagers (2018): Youtube
Multi Award-winning short documentary on the occupation of Gaza (2018): YouTube
What if your whole family was being forcefully evicted from a home you lived in since 1948 to make way for new settlers? (2019) Haaretz
Palestinian Boy on the way to school shot in the head by Israeli Police (2019): Haaretz
Video of war crimes screened at UN Human Rights Council (2019): Youtube
Top Rabbis in Israel defending and calling for donations to an Israeli charged with killing a Palestinian woman (2019): Haaretz
Israeli Settlers attack Palestinian Mother and her son (2019): Gyfcat
IDF Harrasses ambulance crew and demands for their key (with sound) (2019): Gyfcat
"Israel is the nation state of Jews alone" Netanyahu responds to TV star saying Arabs are equal citizens (2019): Haaretz
Arresting children in school, IDF threatened breaking the teacher's arm if he doesn't let go of his student (2019): CNN
IDF Soldiers laughing as they assault a Palestinian Father and Son handcuffed while in custody (2019): i24News
, Haaretz PART 2, 3 & 4 CONTINUED IN COMMENT SECTION BELOW
Timeline of the Alien, Predator, Alien vs. Predator, and Prometheus Universe
Introduction submitted by Xenosaurian to alienpredatoruniverse [link] [comments]
The following is the official in-universe timeline of events as they unfold throughout the shared continuity of the Alien
, Alien vs. Predator
, and Prometheus
franchises. While the cinematic timeline begins with Predator
in 1987 and ends with Alien Resurrection
in 2381, the shared universe technically began with the 1989 comic Aliens vs. Predator
by Dark Horse Comics (which takes place at an unknown date) and was cemented together with the release of the 2004 film Alien vs. Predator
(which takes place in the same year) and has been further expanded upon ever since throughout various Alien
, Alien vs. Predator
media, notably through the Fire and Stone
(2014–2015) and Life and Death
(2016–2017) comics by Dark Horse Comics. Throughout this fictional history, we see the Weyland-Yutani Corporation (simply known as "the Company") and its ancestral companies, Weyland Corporation (a.k.a. Weyland Industries) and Yutani Corporation (a.k.a. Yutani Incorporated), and affiliate organizations, such as OWLF/Project Stargazer, in their persistent pursuit of capturing and studying the Aliens (a.k.a. Xenomorph) and the Predators (a.k.a. Yautja), with civilians and military personnel, such as the United States Colonial Marines Corps, trying to combat and survive these extraterrestrial threats while either attempting to stop or aid the Company in achieving their goals. 18th Century
- 1715 AD
- Unknown date: Raphael Adolini manufactures a Spanish-made flintlock pistol (which later was owned by the "City Hunter" Predator which stalked the streets of Los Angeles in the summer of 1997). 
- 1718 AD
- Unknown date: Captain Raphael Adolini and his crew comes ashore on Guinea Coast. After battling his crew over his intention to return some stolen goods, a Predator named "the Golden Angel" joins the fight, leaving only Adolini and the Predator alive. Adolini is mortally wounded and gives his flintlock pistol to the Predator, who in return buries the deceased Adolini together with his own alien sword. 
- 1904 AD
- October 10th: The whaler Emma sails to Bouvetøya island, Antarctica, at the start of the whaling season under the Nyberg Brothers oil company. The Emma successfully hunts almost 300 whales during the year. Suddenly the crew notices strange lights falling from the sky, after which the crew recovers a Predator pod and brings it back to their campsite, only to have crew-member Karl Johanssen finding a Predator killing off his entire crew. Johanssen escapes the scene and later returns almost dead due to severe hypothermia before becoming witness to a Predator fighting an Alien. 
- 1930 AD
- Unknown date: A Predator stalks and kills mob boss Bruno Borgia in New Way City, USA, and after showing Bruno's head to his wife Isabella, she shoots the Predator in the eye, causing his blood to splatter on her and her infant son Hunter, after which the Predator is named "Scarface". The now one-eyed Scarface makes a hasty escape, leaving behind some of his equipment, and failing to kill himself during his attempt to escape, he's shamed by defeat for having exposed his race to the humans, and Scarface is exiled by his clan to a planet inhabited by deadly arachnoid alien creatures 
- 1945 AD
- August 6th: Atomic bombs are dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, and according to later US government records, the heat and conflict attracted Predators. 
- 1979 AD
- Unknown date: Last known case of cholera. 
- September 22nd: A mysterious explosion is detected by a Vela Hotel satellite over the Indian Ocean at Bouvet Island, Antarctica. The event eventually became known as the Vela Incident. Initially thought to be caused by a nuclear detonation or an airbust from a meteor crashing down to Earth, it was later theorized by Sebastian de Rosa to be caused by a Predator self-destruct device. Colonel Alexander Woods is in charge of an investigation into the event. 
- 1987 AD
- Unknown date: A Predator lands in a Central American jungle while being tracked by Major Dutch Schaefer and his paramilitary team, leaving only Dutch as the sole survivor. 
- 1990 AD
- October 1st: Peter Weyland is born in Mumbai, India, to an Oxford-educated Professor of Comparative Mythology and a self-taught engineer. 
- 1997 AD
- Unknown date: A Predator stalks the streets of Los Angeles during a very hot summer while being pursued by Lieutenant Mike Harrigan and the secret government organization OWLF (the Other Worldly Life Forms Program) headed by CIA Agent Peter Keyes and second-in-command Agent Garber. Keyes is eventually killed by the Predator, leaving Garber in charge. After following the Predator into its own spaceship, finding a trophy room containing human skulls and the skull of an Alien, Harrigan partakes in a final fight with the Predator, killing it, only to find himself surrounded by his clan-members. The clan leader Grayback or "the Golden Angel" eventually gifts him Raphael Adolini's flintlock pistol. 
- Unknown date: Colonel Alexander Woods submits his final report regarding an unexplained nuclear explosion off Bouvet Island, Antarctica, in 1979, and those believed responsible, but the results are inconclusive. His daughter Alexa "Lex" Woods begins working on 'The Ice', that is Arctic and Antarctic environments. 
- Unknown date: Alexa Woods and her father climb Mount Ranier, but following complications from a broken leg, Colonel Woods dies during the descent. 
- 2004 AD
- October 1st: Days after his 14th birthday, Peter Weyland is granted a Method Patent for a synthetic trachea (a cure for lung cancer) constructed entirely of synthetically-engineered stem cells. It is his 12th registered patent to date. 
- October 10th: Billionaire and self-taught engineer Charles Bishop Weyland (original founder and CEO of Weyland Industries, a.k.a. Weyland Corporation) organizes an expedition traveling on the icebreaker Piper Maru to Bouvetøya island, Antarctica, to investigate an ancient pyramid buried beneath the ice. Crew-member Alexa "Lex" Woods, along with a few other crew-members, is brought on the Weyland 14 helicopter to the Piper Maru, and once on the island she questions why Weyland, suffering from lung cancer, partakes in such a perilous mission (recalling events where her dad Colonel Woods died while climbing Mount Ranier), after which he insists on being part of such a monumental discovery which will inevitably lead to him being rendered immortal through people's memory and the legacy he leaves behind. Discovering the pyramid to be a breeding ground for Aliens every 100 years intended for the ritualistic hunts of the Predators, everyone in the team ends up dead, including Mr. Weyland at the hands of a Predator named Scar (who in turn gets impregnated by an Alien Facehugger), leaving Alexa Woods as the sole survivor working together with Scar to take out the remaining Aliens and the Alien Queen before they reach the surface and take over the planet. The Queen ends up killing Scar before she's sent down into the Antarctic Ocean to be frozen alive. Scar's dead body is later brought on board a Predator mothership by his clan-members, with Lex being acknowledged as an Alien-killer by the clan leader before the mothership leaves the planet. A Predalien Chestburster later erupts from Scar's body. 
- Unknown date: A Predator scout ship detaches from the mothership seen in Antarctica and crashes in Gunnison, Colorado, and releases a Predalien which starts building an Alien hive in the small town, leading to the US military dropping a tactical nuke on the town with a small group of people escaping with a Predator handgun, which is eventually acquired by Colonel Stevens of the US military and brought to Ms. Yutani (eventually leading to the development of advanced technology such as the FTL drives fitted aboard the USCSS Prometheus and the USCSS Nostromo). 
- 2010 AD
- Unknown date: A group of mercenaries are brought to an alien planet acting as a game preserve for Predators. 
- 2012 AD
- October 11th: Weyland Corporation is recognized as a legal entity and corporation under United States law and receives their Certificate of Incorporation from the Companies House in the United Kingdom. Due to the combined value of Sir Peter Weyland's various patents and patent-pendings, the company incorporates with a higher fair market valuation than any other company in history. 
- 2015 AD
- March 27th: Weyland Industries launches first industrialized space mission to install solar panels that align and move in Earth's orbital plane but at an axial tilt, imitating a perpetual summer solstice. The renewable energy gathered in the months following this expedition made Peter Weyland his first billion. 
- June 30th: Following Weyland's success with solar panels, Weyland Industries receives funding from a trio of major venture capital firms. 
- 2016 AD
- February 2nd: Using a precursor to the atmospheric processor of his own invention, Peter Weyland is able to generate a localized synthetic atmosphere above the polar ice cap, effectively ending global warming. 
- July 17th: At the age of 25, Sir Peter Weyland becomes one of the youngest people to ever achieve knighthood. 
- 2017 AD
- December 10th: Sir Peter Weyland is honored with the Nobel Peace prize in Science for his extraordinary atmospheric work over the polar ice cap. 
- December 19th: Using capital from his 2015 success, Weyland acquires copyrights to technology developed by NASA's innovative but poorly funded Project Prometheus. With Weyland's significantly augmented funding for the project, JIMO became a reality and proves the existence of simple life in Europa's ocean. 
- 2018 AD
- Unknown date: A Predator spaceship crashes in Mexico and U.S. Army Ranger Quinn McKenna and a group of PTSD-afflicted soldiers work together to take down a pair of Predators, including a genetically enhanced Ultimate Predator, and prevent a possible invasion of the planet while the successor organization to OWLF, Project Stargazer (with connections to Yutani Corporation), seeks to capture and study the Predators. 
- 2022 AD
- June 1st: Scientists from the Health Division identify the genetic chain of events for 98% of cancers. Using genetically-altered cells as well as elements found beyond Earth's heavens, Weyland successfully deploys an effective cure for almost all cancers. 
- 2023 AD
- February 4th: Sir Peter Weyland is awarded the Nobel Peace prize in Medicine for his cancer cure. 
- February 28th: In a now legendary TED Talk, Sir Peter Weyland clarifies his vision for Weyland Industries, laying the groundwork for the next 50 years of Building Better Worlds. 
- August 5th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 8,128,899 for Method and Apparatus for cybernetic individuals for use in scientific and industrial environments. 
- 2024 AD
- May 10th: Weyland military engineers make first significant improvement to rifling technology since the 19th century, tripling speed and doubling accuracy of projectiles. Exact rifling pattern and twist rate remain classified. 
- September 6th: Weyland Industries makes first foray into the luxury goods market with its Holographic Environment Simulator. It is the first HES able to accurately recreate the aesthetic, mood and sounds of any place in the known world, as well as provide live video feed from any calibrated receiver. 
- September 10th: Weyland Industries introduces first rifle (the Weyland Storm Rifle) able to track targets from over 500 klicks away, as well as determine target's health, physique and whether they can be locked down. 
- 2025 AD
- January 7th: Weyland manufactures the first advanced android prototype model of its kind. He is affectionately called David 1, a name Sir Peter Weyland had initially reserved for his own human son. 
- 2026 AD
- March 22nd: Weyland Industries earns patent number 9,158,239 for a chemical composition (an advanced polyurethane compound) of classified properties able to almost perfectly replicate the biological features and texture of human skin. 
- June 3rd: Weyland Industries earns patent number 10,445,075 for Method and Apparatus for self-adjusting crosshairs that auto-process windage, Coriolis effect, trajectory, etc. -- eliminating the need for spotters and mathematical formulas. 
- September 30th: Weyland acquires the world's largest public biotech firm, significantly bolstering the company's biotech holdings. 
- November 18th: Weyland privatizes NASA's famous Kepler mission, increases its funding 10-fold and within the year discovers 6,546 more bio-compatible planets. 
- 2028 AD
- January 1st: Weyland makes significant adjustments to the David 2 android prototype, facilitating David's first interaction with humans. This initial meeting is very promising. 
- March 31st: Weyland Industries becomes first company in history to achieve a market capitalization of $100 billion in five years. 
- May 20th: Weyland labs in San Francisco discover the body's ability to hypersleep (or stasis function) – the complete cessation of life processes, which can be restarted when stasis is removed. The search for a practical application begins. 
- 2029 AD
- August 9th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 11,280,599 for Method and Apparatus for a device that enhances the capacity of an extraterrestrial planetary environment to support life; effectively the first fully-automated atmospheric processor. This patent is expected to make the founder's famous boast a reality: “There are other worlds than this one, and if there is no air to breathe, we will simply have to make it.” 
- September 18th: Europe's nuclear research co-operative (CERN) runs out of government funding. Weyland acquires the organization as well as their largest particle accelerator and other facilities. 
- December 12th: After years of litigation, Weyland wins the David patent lawsuit against the Japanese start-up Yutani Corporation, effectively protecting the investments of both Weyland Industries and its shareholders. 
- 2030 AD
- Unknown date: The Predator known as "Scarface" is offered a chance for redemption by his clan-members as humans have been using the technology that he left behind on Earth in 1930 to destroy and capture other Predators and to wage mob warfare, culminating in the formation of Neonopolis, the successor to New Way City. The warring mob factions all pay tribute to Lucretia Borgia, daughter of Hunter Borgia and granddaughter of Bruno Borgia (who Scarface faced and killed in 1930). Scarface battles the mob in order to recover the stolen Predator technology and take control over the new city, eventually facing MOTHER, the computer that controls the city, controlled by his old adversary Isabella Borgia who releases a batch of Xenomorphs on Scarface before he ends up killing her along with her son Hunter, which in turn killed his own daughter Lucretia after having genetically enhanced himself with Predator DNA and gone insane. Scarface takes Hunter's head and declares the city as belonging to the Predator. Later, a man referred to as Mr. Weyland buys out Borgia Industries along with the new MOTHER computer, now run by Lucretia. 
- July 27th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 12,004,556 for Method and Apparatus for a device (the Hypersleep Chamber) that can initiate, monitor and terminate hypersleep. HCs revolutionize space travel permitting increasingly longer, more advanced missions and enabling unprecedented discovery. 
- 2031 AD
- August 10th: Terraforming begins on Luna with plans for multiple settlements. 
- 2032 AD
- April 3rd: Weyland acquires four of the largest existing defense conglomerates in the world. These major acquisitions significantly bolsters multinational defense, security, and aerospace technology holdings. 
- May 20th: Weyland scientists discover the inverse relationship between velocity and the flow of time making the long sought-after concept of faster than light travel a reality. The search for practical application begins. 
- 2033 AD
- July 4th: Weyland creates new 5.56 millimeter round made of metals mined from the circumstellar habitable zone planets orbiting within Gliese 581 capable of traveling at max velocity in any atmosphere at any range. 
- October 4th: Weyland Corp's one millionth employee is hired. His name is Dr. Richard Post and he serves as Chief Statistician to the Electronics Division. 
- 2034 AD
- January 17th: Weyland Industries introduces the first FTL-capable SEV (space exploration vehicle), the Heliades. 
- 2035 AD
- May 11th: The National Science Foundation (NSF) lifts restrictions on the commercial use of David androids. 
- June 30th: After android regulations are lifted, the third generation David is deployed internally in order to test human acceptance of cybernetics individuals. Results are encouraging. 
- July 21st: Weyland Industries opens several new offices across the globe expanding corporate presence to Greece, Antarctica, El Salvador, and South Africa to name a few. 
- 2036 AD
- August 25th: Weyland Industries launches the Explorers Academy -- an alternative grad school for underprivileged college students interested in the fields of biotech, nanotech, cybernetics and terraforming. Top graduates of the program are offered positions at Weyland Industries. 
- 2037 AD
- December 15th: Fortune 500 names Weyland Industries number one on their list of “10 best companies to work for.” 
- December 21st: Weyland astronomers note an area of space appearing very rich in minerals and other natural resources. Weyland expected to travel there within the century. 
- 2038 AD
- July 4th: Weyland Industries becomes chief employer of Asian Conflict veterans supplying 35% with steady work. 
- 2039 AD
- March 2nd: Weyland Industries earns patent number 13,345,075 for Method and Apparatus for an add-on feature (Auto-Compensation) to Weyland Storm capable of compensating for composition, density, pressure and refractive index of any atmosphere. 
- May 28th: Using the Weyland Atmospheric Processor, the first functional and breathable atmosphere is produced on planet GJ 667Cc clearing the way for further terraforming activities on other planets. 
- May 14th: Weyland astronomers discover multiple moons (including Acheron LV-426) and a ringed planet just outside the Zeta 2 Reticula System, which are possibly able to support life. Weyland expects to travel there within the century. 
- 2042 AD
- April 1st: David 4 becomes the first commercially available model of the David series. He is eventually expected to improve work-flow and efficiency at offices and homes across the world. 
- August 18th: Weyland Industries awarded government contract to build and maintain HD 85512 b Class E Correctional Unit. Prisoners from Earth and other facilities are successfully relocated, and many have since been rehabilitated into society. 
- 2042 AD
- November 20th: Weyland Industries writes $5 billion check to Little Explorers -- a charity dedicated to the education of troubled middle school students interested in science and technology. 
- 2051 AD
- April 19th: Weyland Industries makes essential updates to on-planet transport. The new vehicle (the RT01 Group Transport) is capable of traversing any known terrain and has virtually no weight limit for cargo, passengers and equipment. 
- 2052 AD
- February 14th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 14,524,002 for Method and Apparatus for first manned land-vehicle (the ATV NR6) capable of negotiating vertical surfaces. This technology permits Weyland scientists and terraforming teams to reach previously inaccessible destinations. 
- July 7th: Weyland makes significant intellectual and emotional updates to the David 5 android, further increasing human acceptance. 
- 2055 AD
- August 1st: NAFE (National Association for Female Executives) names Weyland Industries a Top 50 Company for Executive Women. 
- 2056 AD
- January 29th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 15,725,924 for Method and Apparatus for a mechanised exo-skeleton (the Power Loader) used for lifting and moving heavy objects such as crates and vehicle weaponry. 
- 2057 AD
- May 6th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 15,999,127 for Method and Apparatus for an ejectable luxury lifeboat pod able to sustain one human life for up to 50 years. 
- 2059 AD
- July 22nd: Weyland introduces unique expedition security apparatus (or Portable Decontamination Pack) able to decontaminate indoor and outdoor environments. Apparatus mines surrounding air for flammable compounds, making it ultra light-weight as well as self-replenishing. 
- 2060 AD
- August 9th: Weyland Industries introduces revolutionary, game-changing language tool (the Broca Dialectical Implant). It is the first-ever to require no actual learning on the consumer's behalf. 
- 2061 AD
- September 2nd: Weyland Industries earns patent number 16,572,092 for Method and Apparatus for the first fully-automated diagnosis and surgical station (the Medpod 720I). 
- 2062 AD
- February 26th: Only 7% of humans can recognize the sixth generation of David as a cybernetic individual. 
- 2063 AD
- December 1st: Weyland Industries earns patent number 17,900,353 for Method and Apparatus for an antigravity device (the Spectagraph) that 3D live-maps any foreign terrain, revolutionizing the pre-process of terraforming and developing new colonies. 
- 2064 AD
- August 11th: Significantly upgraded space suit includes a variety of Weyland patented features, such as cadium exo-skeleton; info display with mission details; vitals: environmental stats and more. 
- 2065 AD
- June 23rd: Sir Peter Weyland Memorial Library built in Washington, DC. 
- November 20th: As Weyland Industries expands their terraforming activities and colonial endeavors, the company is approached by the US government to begin work on the formation of a colonial peacekeeping force trained or populated by marines in the event of future conflict. 
- 2066 AD
- April 7th: As production costs for the David series decreases, Weyland Industries is increasingly able to extend those savings to everyday consumers, leading to remarkable proliferation of the product. 
- 2068 AD
- July 6th: Weyland builds and successfully deploys thousands of Seventh Generation Davids into workplaces across the universe. Human acceptance of David 7 reaches an all-time high thanks to Weyland's highly classified emotional encoding technology, David 7 can accurately replicate most human emotions down to the tiniest nuance while consistently achieving all mission objectives. 
- 2069 AD
- July 13th: Samuel Brett is born in Houston, Texas, United States. 
- 2070 AD
- June 30th: Since FDA approval, one dozen Medpods have been produced with tens of thousands on back order. 
- 2071 AD
- May 13th: Weyland Industries becomes Worldwide Olympic Partner and official “Cybernetics Company” of the Olympic movement through 2091. 
- August 16th: Weyland Industries earns patent number 18,364,003 for Method and Apparatus for device (the Synapse Reestablisher) able to temporarily restart brain activity of deceased individuals. 
- 2072 AD
- March 9th: Weyland Industries consolidates all products and solutions into seven verticals: health, transportation, energy, electronics, terraforming, security and cybernetics. 
- 2073 AD
- January 1st: Based on recent classified findings by Weyland researchers, the company determines the exact coordinates of a new destination for long-time pet project: Project Prometheus. New round of investment is immediately opened and mission planning enters full-swing. 
- 2076 AD
- February 27th: Arthur J. Dallas is born in Wolf Point, Montana – United States. 
- 2080 AD
- February 4th: Dennis Parker is born in San Diego, California, United States. 
- 2083 AD
- April 20th: Thomas Kane is born in Borehamwood, Herts-UK, European Union. 
- 2091 AD
- Unknown date: The Prometheus mission leaves for LV-223. 
- 2092 AD
- January 7th: Ellen Ripley is born in Olympia, Luna, United States. 
- 2093 AD
- November 7th: Joan Lambert is born in Ontario, Canada. 
- Unknown date: Sir Peter Weyland, on a secret mission to be freed from his elderly sickly state and acquire eternal life, travels with a crew of scientists aboard the spaceship USCSS Prometheus to planet LV-223 to find the creators of mankind, called the Engineers, and ends up discovering a pathogenic mutagen with the ability to create Aliens as well as a hostile Engineer, leaving everyone in the crew dead, including Mr. Weyland, except for Doctor Elizabeth Shaw and the beheaded android David 8 who uses an Engineer Juggernaut spaceship to travel to the homeworld of the Engineers. 
- 2094 AD
- Unknown date: Doctor Elizabeth Shaw sends out a transmission. 
- 2099 AD
- Unknown date: The Weyland Corporation absorbs cybernetics rival Yutani; the Weyland-Yutani Corporation opens with the largest share value ever recorded on the Systems Exchange. 
- 2101 AD
- Unknown date: The United States Colonial Marine Corps is established, through the National Security Act of 2101, with a strength of roughly 165,000 marines. 
- 2104 AD
- Unknown date: South, Central, and North America form a financial collective, the United Americas. 
- Unknown date: The colony spacecraft USCSS Covenant are traveling towards habitable planet Origae-6 when they are struck by a starburst and discover a signal from another habitable planet dubbed Planet 4 and decide to investigate it and discovers an Earth-like world filled with dead Engineers and new forms of Aliens, including the Neomorphs, being a result of a hostile David 8 android, from the Prometheus mission, having experimented with the pathogenic mutagen of the Engineers. The remaining crew members escape the planet, unknowingly having brought back David 8 to the Covenant, falsely believing him to be their own identical Walter android, ending up in him taking over the vessel, leaving the ship's colonists at his mercy and storing two Alien embryos among the ship's human embryos. 
- 2111 AD
- Unknown date: Estimated date for the arrival of the USCSS Covenant on planet Origae-6. 
- 2116 AD
- Unknown date: The USCSS Nostromo is constructed. 
- Unknown date: Dr. Lucien Keitel finds traces of Aliens about 1.6 billion years old in Australia's Great Desert. 
- 2117 AD
- Unknown date: After nearly a hundred years without a recorded incident, Predators attack a thousand-men-strong human colony on planet Midnight. 
- 2121 AD
- June 12th: USCSS Nostromo is scheduled to departure from Thedus in 0600 hours. Captain Dallas sends a relay message received by Sevastopol Station informing of their departure.
- 2122 AD
- Unknown date: The crew of the USCSS Nostromo, under contract with the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, are awakened from hypersleep to investigate a distress signal coming from the moon Acheron LV-426 in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. Eventually they discover a crashed Engineer Juggernaut dubbed "the Derelict" and one of the crew-members, Kane, encounters Alien Ovomorphs and a Facehugger attaches itself to him. The resulting Alien hunts the crew, killing them one-by-one, and is faced by the lone survivor Warrant Officer Ellen Ripley, eventually discovering her crew-mate Ash is an android ordered to protect the Alien according to Weyland-Yutani's Special Order 937. Ripley escapes the ship on the lifeboat Narcissus after activating the self-destruct system of the Nostromo. Ripley soon discovers the Alien is on board the escape pod with her and she ends up ejecting it through the hatch, after which she enters into cryosleep. 
- 2124 AD
- Unknown date: Seegson Corporation executives arrive on Sevastopol Station to reenergize the station, transforming it into a cosmopolitan hub. Some time later, the rerouting of the Sol-Thedus flight path decreases the activity on Sevastopol and the station was scheduled for decommission with its inhabitants gradually reduced to a skeleton crew. 
- 2130 AD
- Unknown date: Cofounded by the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Gateway Station is constructed. 
- 2137 AD
- November 11th: H. Marlow arrives at Sevastopol Station on board the salvage vessel Anesidora requesting emergency medical attention for his wife C. Foster, who was attacked by an Alien Facehugger. Chief Marshal Waits chooses to skip quarantine procedures because the Anesidora have discovered the Nostromo flight recorder and it means a cut of the reward for the station's crew. 
- November 13th: Dr. Lingard uploads a video log stating the Alien Facehugger parasite has done something to patient zero, Marlow's wife. 
- November 14th: An Alien Chestburster hatches from C. Foster, killing her. Dr. Lingard signs her death certificate and cites her cause of death as classified. Marshal Waits and his men starts to hunt the creature with the intention of killing it. With the Xenomorph killing people, Seegson Corporation puts the station up for sale, making sure possible buyers know nothing about the situation aboard. 
- November 21st: Weyland-Yutani purchased the Sevastopol Station and sent APOLLO new operational directives, including Special Order 939. 
- Unknown date: Civilian engineer Amanda Ripley, daughter of Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, encounters an Alien at Sevastopol Station. 
- 2157 AD
- Unknown date: Hadley's Hope, a Weyland-Yutani terraforming colony, is established on Acheron LV-426. 
- 2159 AD
- Unknown date: An Alien outbreak occurs on planet LV-178 when trimonite miners unearth a Drukathi ship housing Alien Ovomorphs. The Narcissus, guided by the preserved consciousness of Ash, docks with the mining vessel Marion in an effort to obtain a living sample of the species to complete Special Order 937. Ellen Ripley helps the surviving miners gather supplies to get them away from LV-178 aboard the Marion, but all except Ripley and Chris "Hoop" Hooper survive. Ripley is safely sent away aboard the Narcissus with her memory of the experience wiped, while Hoop escapes on a second vessel with a slimmer chance of rescue. 
- 2165 AD
- Unknown date: The Tientsin (Eta Boötis A III) campaign is fought by the U.S. Colonial Marines with a strength of 240,000 marines at the end of the campaign. 
- 2169 AD
- Unknown date: The Marine 70 program is established late 2169 or early 2170 with the abandonment of the "triangular" system for a "pair" or "buddy" system, allowing more mobile and fast operations with "faster and meaner" teams. These changes include the use of two pair teams, one smartgun team and one rifle team, as well as the use of the UD4-L gunship and the introduction of the M577 APC. 
- Unknown date: The M41A Pulse Rifle enters into service as a standard rifle. 
- 2171 AD
- Unknown date: The Bishop AP model is introduced, designed by Michael Bishop Weyland in the likeness of Charles Bishop Weyland, the original founder of Weyland Industries who discovered an ancient pyramid of tremendous importance on Bouvet island, Antarctica, and met his fate in the same location. 
- 2176 AD
- Unknown date: Colonel James Mortimer of the USASF, holds a STARTAC introductory seminar at the USCM staff college. 
- 2179 AD
- Unknown date: The Narcissus is discovered floating in space 57 years later, and Ellen Ripley is brought to a medical space station orbiting Earth, where she's offered and accepts to follow a team of US Colonial Marines aboard the USS Sulaco on a mission to eradicate the Aliens attacking a Weyland-Yutani colony on Acheron LV-426, eventually discovering a 12-year-old girl named Newt as the sole survivor who helps them navigate the location. Weyland-Yutani, represented by Carter Burke, is revealed to be attempting to acquire specimens of these Aliens. Eventually, Ripley, Newt, Corporal Hicks, and android Bishop escapes the colony before it's destroyed in a nuclear explosion, seemingly eliminating the Aliens and the recently discovered Alien Queen, only to find the Alien Queen having been brought back to the Sulaco where Ripley battles it with a Power Loader and ejects it into space. Ripley and the survivors subsequently enters cryosleep. 
- Unknown date: An Alien Ovomorph left on board the Sulaco causes the fire-detection system to place Ripley and the survivors of the LV-426 incident to be placed into an escape pod which crashes on prison planet Fiorina "Fury" 161, leaving Ripley as the sole survivor. She finds herself trying to eliminate an Alien set loose in the prison compound while being discovered to contain an Alien Queen embryo in her chest. Weyland-Yutani representatives, including Michael Bishop Weyland, arrives on the planet to collect the Alien specimens, only to find the Alien has been killed and Ripley ends up sacrificing herself in molten lead to stop the company from acquiring the Aliens. 
- August 12th: An unnamed colonel blames Michael Bishop Weyland for the loss of the Sulaco and offers Weyland his help for a price. Space Command at O'Niell Station detects an unknown mass in the Zeta 2 Reticuli system and eventually identifies it as the Sulaco. 
- September 5th: The Weyland-Yutani office on Gateway Station are made aware of the death of Carter Burke during the events at Acheron LV-426, as no data was recovered and the Bioweapons Division has the situation locked, and a briefing is made to discuss all the events back to 2122. 
- September 11th: Weyland-Yutani dispatch an extraction team to the coordinates of the Engineer Juggernaut spaceship dubbed "the Derelict" on Acheron LV-426 and begin searching for it. Seiji Tanaka is in charge of the search party aboard of the Weyland-Yutani spacecraft Shinyo Maru. 
- September 15th: The crew aboard the Shinyo Maru rediscover the Engineer Juggernaut spaceship dubbed "the Derelict" on Acheron LV-426 and recovers two Alien Ovomorphs for their Science Division, after which the Origin facility is established. 
- Unknown date: The USS Sephora boards the USS Sulaco, dispatched to Acheron LV-426 17 weeks earlier, as a result of them responding to a distress call from Corporal Hicks and eventually ends up crashing to the surface of the terraformed moon with a battalion sized force. 
- 2202 AD
- Unknown date: United Americas, EU/UK, China, Heelal Yo, and four independent Core System colonies form the United Systems. 
- 2219 AD
- Unknown date: Weyland-Yutani engine core spacecraft the Geryon, transporting the command ship, the Helios, the salvage ship, the Kadmos, and the Perses, leaves for LV-223 on a mission to search for the missing Prometheus spacecraft, with Captain Angela Foster intending to finish the mission of the late Sir Peter Weyland. 
- 2220 AD
- Unknown date: Colonial Marines on the planet Tartarus battle extraterrestrial hunters over the possession of a mysterious horseshoe-shaped spaceship of unknown origin. The Weyland-Yutani rep wants the ship, and the marine captain wants to protect her crew. 
- 2226 AD
- Unknown date: United Systems Military is established. 
- 2291 AD
- Unknown date: Weyland-Yutani colony at Nu Indi successfully sues for independence. 
- 2293 AD
- Unknown date: Rival company Ridton markets advanced FTL drive; Weyland-Yutani loses USM contract for FTL vessels. 
- 2306 AD
- Unknown date: Artificial Persons from the Alethea Collective are granted civil rights; all cybernetics divisions suffer financial loss. 
- 2349 AD
- Unknown date: Megacorporations are banned; Weyland-Yutani loses final appeal to retain designation three years later. 
- 2356 AD
- Unknown date: DNA samples from an Alien-implanted human (Ellen Ripley) are rediscovered by the USM. 
- 2376 AD
- Unknown date: The first auton is manufactured, an android designed by androids. 
- 2379 AD
- Unknown date: Following a violent uprising on Luna/AE, autons are recalled and destroyed. 
- 2381 AD
- Unknown date: A clone of Ellen Ripley, dubbed Ripley 8, is produced on the military spacecraft USM Auriga through DNA left on Fiorina 161, and a new breed of Aliens are consequently produced through hosts provided by a crew of mercenaries, including the auton named Call, on board a spaceship named the Betty. Ripley 8 and the remaining survivors escape on the Betty, along with a Newborn Alien which is soon killed off, as the Auriga crashes down to Earth, destroying all the Aliens. 
- Predator 2 (1990), feature film
- Predator: 1718 (1996), comic book
- Alien vs. Predator - Unrated Edition (2004), home video
- Alien vs. Predator (2004), novel
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005), video game
- Alien 3 (1992), feature film
- Predator (1987), feature film
- Weyland Industries Corporate Timeline
- Alien vs. Predator (2004), feature film
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), feature film
- Predators (2010), feature film
- The Predator (2018), feature film
- Alien - Special Edition (1979), home video
- Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report (2016), book
- Prometheus (2012), feature film
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Technical Manual (2012), book
- Alien: Covenant (2017), feature film
- Aliens: Apocalypse (1999), comic book
- Predator: Forever Midnight (2006), novel
- Alien: Isolation (2014), video game
- Alien (1979), feature film
- Alien: Out of the Shadows (2014), novel
- Aliens (1986), feature film
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), video game
- Prometheus: Fire and Stone (2014), comic book
- Aliens: Fire and Stone (2014), comic book
- Alien vs. Predator: Fire and Stone (2014-2015), comic book
- Predator: Fire and Stone (2014-2015), comic book
- Prometheus: Fire and Stone - Omega (2015), comic book
- Predator: Life and Death (2016), comic book
- Prometheus: Life and Death (2016), comic book
- Aliens: Life and Death (2016), comic book
- Alien vs. Predator: Life and Death (2017), comic book
- Prometheus: Life and Death - Final Conflict (2017), comic book
- Alien Resurrection (1997), feature film
How I earn $6000/month as a 24-year-old self‑taught digital nomad
submitted by ndoherty13 to cutthebull [link] [comments]
Below is an interview with digital nomad Justin Clifton (u/JayCliff
) that you might enjoy. (I tried posting this interview at digitalnomad but the mods deleted it and won't respond to my DMs. Weird, since there are no affiliate links, no ads on my site, and I only have one link at the very end of the post. This sub seems to value helpful, non-commercial posts, so maybe it will do better here. Feedback welcome.) About Justin:
- From Snyder, Texas, USA
- Google Ads Expert at Clifton Consulting LLC
- Business Model: Freelance
- $6,000 monthly revenue
- $5,950 monthly profit
Who are you and how do you make money online?
My name is Justin Clifton, and I run a Google Ads and web analytics business.
I help businesses drive quality traffic to their site and track important website actions like sales and lead generation events (form submissions, phone calls, etc.). In particular, many of my clients are owners of big Shopify stores that want to leverage Google Ads and Google Analytics to grow their stores.
As I’m helping other companies generate sales and business, my clients are happy to pay me very well for the work that I do.
Most of my clients pay me on an hourly basis: $75 to $100+ per hour
depending on the complexity and timeframe of the work. Some of my clients have me on negotiated monthly retainers for their specific situations.
I’d say my business is unique because I’m a 24-year-old guy
from a small Texan town in the middle of nowhere. When you think of people working in tech or digital marketing, you probably think of guys from big cities like San Francisco or New York City.
Since I’m freelancing, my revenue can vary a lot. Some weeks are fantastic and others are slow. I’ve gotten into a good grove this year, so I can consistently make around $1,500 a week on average.
I’ve had a few $2k+ weeks this year and that has felt really good.
That’s 6-figure territory without even working full time. The beauty of this business model is I have almost zero operating expenses. My revenue is basically my profit.
My main expenses are:
- $15/month for an Upwork freelancer plus membership.
- $30/year for Skype subscription to call US phone numbers.
- $33/year for a VPN subscription.
- ~$250/year for annual LLC fees.
These expenses are just drops in the bucket compared to my revenue. I would be paying for other expenses like internet and cell data plans regardless of me running this business. Sometimes I’ll need to use a premium service like SEMrush or DataFeedWatch to do work for certain clients, but my clients are typically willing to front the bill for any premium services I need to do work for them.
I’ve also run websites in the past which have domain/hosting expenses, but since almost all of my leads come from sites like Upwork and LinkedIn, I’ve decided to let my current domains and hosting expire. Besides, I’m currently too busy managing other sites to keep any of my own up to date.
What does a typical workday look like for you?
On a typical workday, I’ll wake up whenever I want to as long as I don’t have an early morning meeting scheduled.
I’m not a morning person, so I try to avoid those early morning meetings as much as possible 😆
I’ll wake up, eat something light for breakfast, and go through the backlog of messages I received while I was sleeping. This is simply unavoidable when you’re traveling through many different time zones and have clients in the US, Europe, and Australia.
After addressing the most important messages, I’ll go out for some lunch. After lunch, I’ll either go home, go to a coffee shop, or go to a coworking space to work throughout the afternoon.
Typical work includes building out extensive campaigns of all types in Google Ads, optimizing existing campaigns, setting up conversion tracking, tagging sites for remarketing, doing in-depth data analysis, and generating insightful reports related to website traffic.
Then I’ll take a break for dinner. Depending on the workload for the day and how I’m feeling, I might do some more work after dinner.
Biggest difference between my online work lifestyle and a 9-to-5 is that my work days have no set start or end time.
This is nice in the sense that I can work whenever, but bad in the sense that it can be hard for me to pull myself away from work. There’s almost always one more message I could respond to or one more thing I could do. My job doesn’t end for the day at 5pm.
In terms of my hobbies and lifestyle, working online has allowed me to travel a lot. Maybe even too much 😆
Last year, I traveled around the world for over 11 months and visited 28 countries.
That was exhausting, so this year I have spent almost all of my time in a few select cities. For recreation, I like to just get away from the computer screen and go explore whatever city I’m currently living in.
I work between 20-30 hours per week on average.
Unfortunately, a lot of the time I sink into my business isn’t paid time. I’ve done business with over 40 clients this year alone. Upwork says I’ve received 100 job interview invitations over the last 90 days, more than 1 per day.
I have to spend a lot of time talking to leads that don’t always convert.
Sometimes it’s just a few quick messages back and forth before we realize we’re not a good fit for working together. Sometimes it’s an hour-long call, and then they decide to hire somebody else.
It’s frustrating but that’s just part of being a freelancer.
What’s your backstory and how did you come up with the idea for your business?
So I was a freshman at the University of Texas at Austin.
I was studying civil engineering. UT Austin’s program for that major was ranked in the top 10 of the US at that time. During my downtime – which I didn’t have much of – I would browse YouTube.
One day I stumbled across a video about how much it costs to live in Hong Kong. That video was created by Niall Doherty, the guy who runs eBiz Facts.
I went down the rabbit hole of Niall’s channel. I saw that he was working online as a web developer and funding his trip around the world. That seemed really cool to me. I ended up subscribing to his channel and following his blog. I would check in from time to time, but otherwise I just went about my daily university life.
During my third semester at university, I began to hate my life.
I didn’t like the courses I was taking. I lost all motivation. I didn’t want to be spending the prime years of my life doing integrals and reading a physics textbook.
I wanted to be traveling the world.
My grades slowly but surely went downhill. I dropped a class. I didn’t even go to the final exam of my differential equations course because I knew I would fail. I had stopped studying for that course about halfway through the semester. I received the first F of my life.
It was a quarter-life crisis.
I knew that if I continued to attend my current university, I would go into serious debt. All things considered, the total bill to go to school there was about $20k per year. Fortunately, my first 2 years were more or less paid for by scholarships.
By the end of my 2nd year, I had to assess my options. Transfer to a different major at the same school, transfer to a different university, take a gap year, or get a job.
I even thought about applying to schools in Germany since it’s cheaper to go to university there.
I didn’t know what to do.
One day I remembered Niall. I wondered what he was doing. I checked his blog, and he had recently launched a course on starting your own online business called 3M1K [editor’s note: the course is no longer available]
This gave me the epiphany that I only needed to have an online business that could generate a minimum of $1,000 per month to live a great lifestyle in many countries around the world.
I immediately called my mom and said I’m not enrolling for any courses at any university for the next semester.
My mom was shocked 😱
I said let me move back home and try to start my own online business. I promised her I would go straight back to college if things didn’t work out.
I just wanted about half a year to give it a shot. I enrolled in Niall’s course and began to study web development online.
I had a timeline:
- 1st month: learning as much web development as possible
- 2nd month: putting that new knowledge to practical use and building a website from scratch
- 3rd month: building out a freelancer profile and trying to find clients.
Towards the end of my 3rd month, I acquired my first client on Upwork.
Shortly thereafter, the second.
Getting an engineering degree and starting an online business from scratch are both difficult things to do. The big difference is I was inspired and motivated to build the online business, not to get the engineering degree. The end game of the engineering degree was a well-paid but boring corporate 9-to-5 job where I would be stuck in a big US city for 50 weeks out of the year.
That did not inspire me at all.
The end game of a successful online business is the freedom to travel whenever to wherever. And if I’m not in the travel mood… no worries, I’ll just settle down in one of my favorite affordable cities in the world and take it easy.
I had extreme motivation to achieve that goal.
Back when I was starting my online business, I moved back in with my mom and grandparents for low overhead. I had almost no savings at the time due to the aforementioned expensive university.
By living at home, I didn’t have to worry about paying my own bills, so I could sink almost all of my time into building up my business. I also didn’t care so much about the pay for my first online jobs. I just wanted the experience. I didn’t need a high wage to pay bills.
The first job hourly job I got online was for only $9/hr.
One thing that’s interesting is that I’ve never had a traditional job. I’ve been freelancing online for my entire professional career.
How did you prepare to launch the business?
When I decided to build an online business, I knew absolutely nothing about building websites or digital marketing.
I began building my business back in the summer of 2016. I learned all of the skills I use to make money online since then. I learned these skills with a lot of hard work and research. I took Niall’s course and many online courses on Udemy to get a pretty solid foundation.
After that, it literally just boils down to putting myself into new situations where I don’t know how to do something and using Google to figure things out.
I just became absolutely plugged into my industry. Trying to keep up with the latest trends and always keeping my skills sharp in a rapidly evolving industry.
How much money did you have to spend to get started?
I already had a good laptop which I had been using for university. In terms of startup costs, I really just had to pay for some courses.
And even that could have been optional as there are many free resources online for learning most (if not all) of what those courses teach.
It would just be a bit harder to find that information without a course that lays it all out. Since I was living at home with low overhead, I didn’t really have any major expenses in general, let alone for the business itself.
Even today, my business has very low expenses. And I spend around 11 months of the year outside the US in developing countries to keep my personal expenses very low as well.
Talk us through your first few months (or first year) in business.
I had a ton of doubts.
I was coming off of what felt like a huge failure in engineering school. My self-confidence was low, and I was afraid I was just going to fail at starting an online business as well.
My family was very supportive in the sense that they allowed me to come back home and live rent-free after I had already moved out. It would have been immensely more difficult to get my business off the ground without a free place to stay at the beginning.
Beyond that, most of my friends and family members thought I was crazy.
I had just dropped out of a top 10 engineering program to do internet stuff and eventually go live in a cheap developing country. Naturally, news of my plans spread amongst family and friends. People who had heard my plans from someone other than me were especially skeptical.
I distinctly remember chatting with one of my friends from high school that I hadn’t seen in a long time. I explained my plans to him. He said, “I really thought you had just gone off the deep end, but when you explain it like that it sounds cool.”
During the first few months, I was dedicating almost every moment of the day towards learning web development.
One of my big initial challenges was that I got hired for $9/hr by a client, and that client really took advantage of me.
I only bid that low because I was desperate for any experience. It was my first hourly job.
The problem is that the initial job description was for one simple task, but she kept adding on more and more increasingly complex tasks. The job ended up dragging on for months.
It took me way too long to say: “I’m worth more than this”, and ask to raise my rate.
At least I learned a valuable lesson: clients that don’t pay you well don’t value you or your work.
After a few months of doing basic web development work and dealing with some race-to-the-bottom clients, I just had this strong urge to go into a different but related field.
At this point, I had a pretty good understanding of how sites work and how to build them, but I knew almost nothing about the other side of the coin: driving traffic to websites.
Eventually, I heard about something called Google AdWords (now Google Ads). In terms of paying for traffic to sites, there are two big players: Google and Facebook.
Google is fundamentally an advertising company. All of these “free” Google services like search, maps, Android, YouTube (Google owns YouTube), etc. aren’t actually free. You’re paying Google with your data which they leverage with their marketing platform called Google Ads. Google makes roughly 85% of its revenue from advertisements that are built with the Google Ads platform.
It just seemed really interesting to me, so I started learning as much about it as I could.
As I was transitioning from a web development business to a Google Ads business, there was a pretty long period of inactivity with my freelancing career. I made some decisions that put me in a precarious situation.
At this point in time, I was tired of living back home in my small Texan town and wanted to go exploring. I also had a bit of savings from a few months of web dev work.
Next thing I know, I’m on a Greyhound bus traveling from San Antonio, Texas to Monterrey, Mexico.
For the next few months, I had no clients and was just traveling full time. I spent almost 2 months backpacking across Mexico. My mom had planned a family vacation in central Europe for spring break. I took the cheapest flight route I could find from Mexico City to Frankfurt, Germany, one way.
After the 10-day European tour, I decided to head to Morocco. Why? I found a cheap flight and Morocco is way cheaper than Germany.
At this point, my savings were almost exhausted, and I was unemployed on a continent I had never been to before.
Great combination, right?
I woke up and on my first day in Marrakech, Morocco I immediately started applying for Google Ads jobs on Upwork.
I lucked out.
Within a few days a guy in Austin, Texas (my university city), hired me at $25/hour to build some Google Ads campaigns after chatting with me online for about 30 mins. He had no idea I was in Morocco and had never built a Google Ads campaign before.
There were just a few big problems. My internet sucked in Marrakech, and I didn’t enjoy being there at all. I was on a flight back to Europe after 2 weeks. At this point, I have less than $1,000 in savings to my name. My $25/hr job was barely keeping me afloat.
I found myself crashing at the cheapest hostel in Prague after a cheap red-eye flight from Casablanca.
I knew I had to get back home soon because my savings wouldn’t last long in Europe. The problem is all flights to Texas from Europe were expensive at that time.
I woke up the next day to two guys speaking Spanish in my room.
Turns out they were from Mexico.
We immediately connected due to my previous travels in Mexico. They had just spent a month in France, and were also going broke. That’s why they were sleeping in the $5/night hostel.
They told me they were going back to Mexico to spend the last month of their vacation. They informed me of a super cheap flight from Brussels to Cancun. They had plans to rent a place in Merida, Mexico for a month. They were kind enough to invite me to tag along.
After one overnight FlixBus, one transatlantic flight, and one cheap Mexican bus (the kind with holes in the ceiling instead of proper air vents), I found myself living on a ranch outside Merida with my two new friends.
My rent was $125 for that month with everything included. I landed a few more good Google Ads clients while living at the ranch.
That was the first month I made more than $1,000 online.
After that month, I returned to Texas with many stories to tell.
Clearly, it wasn’t smart for me to travel so much before my business was well established. I almost went broke in foreign countries. Regardless, I made some of my best travel friends during that time.
How did you make your first $100 online?
I found my first clients via Upwork. A few small fixed-price jobs and an hourly job at $9/hr allowed me to earn my first $100 online.
I didn’t really start to see a steady influx of clients until late 2017, a year and a half after I started my business. My business really started to take off at the beginning of summer this year.
I’ve been doing very well on a consistent basis since then.
How does the business make money today?
I’ve been working on Upwork for over 3 years now, and I’ve managed to build up a stellar reputation on that site.
A pretty large portion of my leads come from Upwork because my profile is very well optimized for the Upwork search engine. My Upwork profile receives around 60 views on average every week. Good weeks are even close to 100.
I typically get at least one well-qualified lead every week which is enough to keep me busy.
Since there’s a steady pipeline of free organic leads coming from Upwork, I actually don’t do any advertising for my own business which is ironic since my industry is marketing.
One thing that’s really great is many of my current clients own marketing agencies, so they’re doing their own client outreach. Whenever they need help with a client, they’ll just outsource that account to me.
There’s essentially an unlimited flow of work from clients of these agencies. Oftentimes, I’ll work as a ghost account manager for them. It is a little sad to think about the hundreds of campaigns I’ve built for people that don’t even know my name 😕
Other sources of leads include LinkedIn and in-person networking. I also generated a few leads from my now-defunct Google Ads course. I’ll probably create my own digital marketing blog (with online courses) at some point to generate more leads.
I know it’s not good to have most of my eggs in the Upwork basket, but it has been the most effective way for more to generate leads by far. But even in the worst-case scenario of Upwork ceasing to be an option for me, I could coast off of my existing client relationships for quite some time.
Most people have only one employer. I have many.
If times are ever slow, I’ll just reach out to some of my previous clients and ask if they have anything else lined up that I could help with.
There’s almost always one previous client that needs help with something. Or I’ll just take advantage of the downtime by traveling or picking up new skills.
What are some of the challenges particular to this kind of online business?
One of the biggest challenges is just dealing with people that have no idea how the industry works.
Some people expect me to turn garbage into gold with a very limited budget. Some people have horrendous websites or landing pages that absolutely won’t convert, but they still insist on paying to drive traffic to it.
Some people are trying to sell sketchy services/products that go against Google’s policies, and they’ll get frustrated when I tell them their ads will get disapproved or I can’t magically get their rejected ads approved.
I have to clean up a lot of very messy and/or outdated accounts. Sometimes the people that were previously managing accounts had no clue what they were doing. Reverse engineering their messes can be challenging sometimes.
I’ve never outsourced any of my work. It’s very challenging to find quality talent in this field.
That’s why my current clients pay me so well.
I know of a few other people in the industry that I would trust to help me out with my accounts.
The issue is their rates are similar to mine which defeats the purpose of outsourcing.
Maybe I’ll get an apprentice one of these days, and I can train him/her from the ground up.
If you were starting the same business today, from scratch, how would you do it?
You could learn the basics of what I do in a few months.
The tricky part is mastering this stuff which only comes from a lot of experience and experimentation.
If I could go back in time, I would absolutely go into this industry again. It’s a great fit for me as I love the balance between language with copywriting and math with data analysis. I also enjoy how there’s a bit of overlap with web development and programming.
This industry has given me financial and location independence.
And this industry will only grow bigger as more businesses go online around the world.
Automation is a huge concern, but that applies to almost every industry.
This interview was first posted on eBiz Facts. Here's the full version
with photos and a couple of additional questions about what tools and resources Justin recommends (no ads, no affiliate links).
Most Common Beer Money Sites: DO NOT Create Threads Promoting These
This is one of the oldest, most well known GPT (Get-Paid-To) sites. submitted by beermoneymods to beermoney [link] [comments]
They have plenty to offer, so you shouldn't get too bored. You can earn bonus points for meeting your daily goals, and you can earn up to 300 points ($3) for meeting your goal each day. They have one of the largest selections of rewards available, so you should easily find something you like. — Payment Proof.
/ Is it available in my country? *The site is International, but most earning opportunities are for US, UK, CA and AU.
↪ Get a 300SB ($3) bonus if you sign up through the link above and earn 300SB in your first 30 days. Points are awarded the next day after reaching 300SB.
↪ Use signup code REDDIT for a free 70SB bonus for new users. Click “I have a sign up code (optional)” which is underneath the “Confirm Password” Box.
↪ AFTER signing up you can also earn an extra 50SB by installing the Swagbutton on your laptop or desktop through this link. It notifies you when there are new codes for free SB, automatically gives you cashback on sites like Amazon etc..
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Mobile and Desktop Videos, Surveys, Polls, Offer Walls, Tasks, Special offers, Coupons, Games, Search bar, Limited Time Codes, Download offers, Cash Back from Shopping, Swago (like Bingo) and more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $3] Amazon, PayPal, Prepaid VISA, Wal-Mart, PSN, Xbox, Sweepstakes, Charity and many more.
• Earn up to 300 SB ($3) for meeting your goals for 7, 14, 21 and 30 days in a row.
• Once a month you can redeem a $25 gift card for 12% off.
• Make up to 10 Swagbucks easily each day by playing games in the Play category.
• Check out /swagbucks and the discord after signing up for up to date info about the best paying offers.
GAIN [US, GB, IE, SE, DE, CA, NL, NO, AU, BE, ES, FR, DK, IT, RU, SG and MY]
Gain is a high paying GPT site that allows you to complete offers, watch videos, complete surveys and more to earn coins. Gain operates in many countries. New users can start out with 100 coins
by using this link
. — Payment Proof.
↪ Withdrawal options include BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, CSGOSHOP, Coinbase. Gift cards (through Tango/Rewardlink) also available in certain countries only.
↪ Free daily bonus coins from 10-100 depending on your user level, claim them every 24h on the Gain offerwall
↪ Age minimum: 13+
↪ No screwy point to dollar conversion ratios. 1,000 coins = $1.
↪ Active, friendly and easily accessible support
↪ Earn extra coins for being one of the top 3 earners each day and each month.
• Referral Incentive: New users get 100 coins ($0.10). Referring users get 5% of the referred users earnings.
• Click on the PayPal Guide link after signing up to learn how to easily convert your earnings from Crypto>PayPal with CoinBase.
• 5% Earning Bonus: Sign up to the site with your Steam account and add gain.gg to the end of your steam username to earn a 5% bonus on your earnings.
• Offers over 4000 coins are automatically held, message Support Chat (click Support on the top right of the chat box) to have the coins released for you.
GG2U.org [International*] $0.25 PROMO CODE:GAMINGISFUN
GG2U is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site. The website is a bit outdated looking, and it can feel clunky at times, but don't let that fool you. It has some of the highest paying rates, and has a few unique offer walls and plenty of survey routers that you rarely see on other sites. The customer support is great as well. The owner responds pretty quickly and is always willing to help out. This site is focused on gamers and has some gaming tasks, but there are plenty of things to do for non-gamers as well. — Payment Proof. *The site is International, but most earning opportunities are for US, UK, CA and AU.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Gaming Tasks, and Promotional Link Shortener.
↪ Get paid for listening to the radio (US, CA, UK)
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $7] PayPal, BTC to Coinbase, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Google Play, iTunes, Nintendo eShop, Playstation GC, Steam, Target, Walmart, Xbox GC
↪ Referral Incentive: The referring user earns 5% for life.
• For every 5 cash out requests, you get a Golden Token which will give you $1-7. This results in an average 7.8% higher payments if cashing out at the minimum each time.
• If you contact support, you can request to have your payouts issued at the minimum cashout amount rather than for your full balance. This will let you make the most out of the Golden Tickets.
PrizeRebel is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site. They have many offer walls and survey providers available. You can earn bonus points for meeting your daily goals, and they have bi-monthly contests that reward the top earners. They also have a Level program that allows you to earn a bigger percentage from your referrals, prize discounts, special bonuses, and automatic prize processing. Level up by earning more points. — Payment Proof. *The site is International, but most earning opportunities are for US, UK, CA and AU.
↪ Age minimum: 16
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Coupons, and Earning Contests.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $2] Amazon, PayPal, VISA, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Raffles and many more.
↪ Referral Incentive: 15-30% of what your referrals earn for life.
• Meet your daily goal each day to earn bonus points.
Fetch Rewards Invite Code: V3DVK [US, Puerto Rico]
Fetch is an app available for both Android and iOS where users earn money for scanning receipts and for purchasing specific products or brands. You get points for every receipt from a grocery retailer, supermarket, club wholesaler, home improvement/hardware store, pet store or convenience stores, regardless of what you buy. You can get additional points for purchasing specific products or specific brands. Receipts cannot be more than 2 weeks old. It can also be set it up to passively collect e-receipts. — Payment Proof.
↪ Age minimum: Age of majority in your jurisdiction (Usually this is 18).
↪ Offers: Cash back for scanning receipts and buying specific products or brands.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $3] Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Xbox, Applebee's and many more.
↪ Referral Incentive: Both the referrer and the referred user get $2-5 when they scan their first receipt. The exact amount varies depending on the current promotion. This is close to or above the minimum cash out amount.
• Make sure to check for rebates on any items you regularly stock up on.
• You don’t need to add rebates before purchasing items.
Ibotta [US, Puerto Rico]
Ibotta is an app available for both Android and iOS that gives cash back for shopping at Ibotta's retail and then scanning your receipts to prove what purchases were made. They currently support around 160 stores. Most offers are for newer brands, but they often have well-known names such as Glade or Kraft. They also regularly have cash back deals for "any item" or "any brand". You can also get cash back for shopping on sites such as Amazon and various services such as meal delivery. — Payment Proof.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: Cash back.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $20] Paypal, Venmo, Amazon, BestBuy, Starbucks and many more.
↪ Referral: Referred users get a $20 Welcome Bonus after redeeming their first brand name receipt. Referring users get $5 for each referred user who receives their welcome bonus. They also often run bonuses for referring a certain number of users during the month.
• Always check for the "Any Item" rebate before scanning a receipt.
• Check your account for bonuses. They often have bonuses for redeeming certain groups of rebates or for redeeming a certain number of rebates within a time limit.
• You can link your Facebook account in order to participate in teamwork bonuses with friends.
Earn for watching videos with advertisements. All you have to do is create an account, log in, visit the Rewards page, choose a loyalty rewards partner, and then start watching. You can then transfer and redeem your credits via the partner's platform. *The site is International but currently limited to United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden,Romania, Portugal, Poland, Malta, Latvia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Italy, Hungary, Croatia, Greece, France, Finland, Spain, Estonia, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Belgium, Austria, India. Ukraine, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Colombia, Malaysia, Thailand, Ecuador, Peru, United Arab Emirates, Phillipines.
↪ At the Promo Center, you can also earn points by taking surveys, downloading apps, trying products, and more!
↪ Hideout is currently limited to only one account/device per household.
↪ Hideout credits are worth different amounts depending on which site you transfer them to. Shop around to see which site/loyalty partner offers the best all around value for you.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Payout: You need to have earned at least 9 points to redeem/transfer and can only do 3 transfers per day.
• Earn daily free rewards points by watching at least one video and then going to any video on Hideout.tv, and clicking on the "Rewards" button. You'll then see a filled-in, one-use promo code.
• Hideout frequently posts promo codes on their Facebook so check often because they have limited uses.
Mturk is a platform that allows clients to post a large number of jobs. It is a bit more professional than the typical /beermoney
site. You work for "requesters" and they can approve or reject your submitted tasks, also known as HITs. You can earn a lot more money on this site than other typical /beermoney
sites, but you need to pay attention to which jobs you accept. Not all HITs pay well. They do require some sensitive information from you for tax purposes. Not everyone gets approved to work here, and some people will be approved months or years after being rejected. — Payment Proof. *This site is international, but most of the tasks are only available for the USA. International users can only redeem Amazon.com balance.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: A large number of tasks including Surveys, Transcription, Translation, Website Testing, Data Entry and much more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $0.01] Amazon.com Balance and Amazon Payments Balance. Amazon Payments Balance can be transferred to a bank account.
Note: All Amazon Balance is for the USA Amazon.com website regardless of your country.
↪ Referral Incentive: None
• Only do HITs that pay at least 10¢/minute. This gives you a rate of $6/hour. Mturk crowd forum and /hitsworthturkingfor are good places to check for higher paying HITs.
• It is better to return a HIT than to submit to if you are unsure whether the requester will approve it. Returning a HIT will not negatively affect you, but a rejection will.
• Scripts are allowed and encouraged. Checked /mturk for more tips and suggestions.
UserTesting is a usability testing site. You get paid to record your screen and speak aloud while performing a number of specified tasks. These tasks are generally related to testing a website or an app, but some tests may have you complete a survey, play a game, test new software, etc. At the start you may receive $3 sample tests, but after a while you will see $10 unmoderated tests. Moderated tests start at $30 per test, and usually require you to have a webcam. Payment arrives via PayPal exactly 7 days after your test is completed. — Payment Proof. *The site is International, but most earning opportunities are for US, UK, CA and AU.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: Usability testing
↪ Payout: [Minimum: None] PayPal
↪ Referral Incentive: None.
• Completing the unpaid surveys at the top may qualify you for additional tests.
• Make sure to follow instructions carefully, keep talking, and be professional. Keeping a high quality rating is essential if you want to receive plenty of tests.
GetUpside [USA - Select states*]
GetUpside is an app available on both Android and iOS that gives you cash back on gas, groceries and restaurants. You can get up to $0.25 per gallon of gas (or up to $0.50 per gallon twice per day), 15% on groceries, and 35% at restaurants. Some gas stations offer cash back on convenience store purchases, car washes, inspections, oil changes, etc. GetUpside also gives you a map of all the participating gas stations in your area, and you can get additional points for confirming or fixing the prices.
↪ Age Minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Cashback on gas, groceries and restaurants.
↪ Payout: PayPal ($1 fee if under $15), Check ($1 fee if under $50), Amazon, Home Depot, Target, and many more. [GC Minimum: $10]
↪ Referral Incentive: The referred user gets $0.15-$0.20 off per gallon of gas on their first purchase. The referring user gets $0.01-$0.02 per gallon from direct referrals, and $0.005-$0.01 per gallon for indirect referrals for life. Amount varies per person. As of 05/18/20 (not sure how long it will last) new users who sign up with the link above get a $7-$14(varies per person) bonus if they buy at least $10 worth of gas.
• You must make your purchase with a debit or credit card. Cash, prepaid cards, gift cards, and EBT are not eligible forms of payment.
• You only have 4 hours to make your gas or restaurant purchase after claiming the offer. Grocery offers have 24 hours. All receipts must be scanned within 24 hours from when you claim the offer.
Cash Back From Shopping Online
These sites give cash back on your online purchases. Online purchases require you to click their affiliate link prior to shopping. Ebates US has in-store offers as well. In-store purchases require you to link a debit/credit card and to active the offer prior to shopping. Most of these sites are International, but your shopping opportunities may be limited, and you will only get paid in the associated currency. — Ebates Payment Proof.
• Make sure to click on the "Shop Now" or “Get Cashback” button before adding items to your cart. Otherwise, your shopping trip may not count.
• You can only use one shopping portal per shopping trip. Attempting to use more than one may cause problems crediting your account.
• Disable any ad blockers while shopping.
• For US Users: Sometimes you can earn more cash back on Ebates or TopCashBack than the other for a particular store. Check both sites if you want to get the most cash back for each purchase.
• For TopCashBack UK Users: New users are automatically enrolled into the Plus membership. Downgrade to the Classic membership to avoid being charged £5/year.
Some information is missing due to translation difficulties and signup problems. Please let us know if you know any of this missing information.
| ||Rakuten (Ebates) US ||TopCashBack US || ||Rakuten (Ebates) Canada ||Ebates KR ||Rebates JP ||TopCashBack UK ||TopCashBack IN ||TopCashBack 中文 |
|Age ||18 ||18? || ||18 ||18 ||18 ||18 ||? ||? |
|Payout Minimum ||$5.01 ||$0.01 || ||$5.01 CAD ||KRW 5,001 ||? ||£0.01 ||₹0.01 ||$0.01 |
|Payout Types ||Check, PayPal ||VISA, PayPal, ACH, Gift Cards || ||Check, PayPal ||Bank, PayPal, Naver Pay ||? ||Master Card, PayPal, BACS, Gift Cards, British Airways ||Amazon Pay, NEFT, Paytm ||PayPal, Amazon, UnionPay |
|New User Bonus ||$10 ||$10 || ||$5 CAD ||KRW 5,000 ||? ||? ||₹100 ||? |
|Referral Incentive ||$25 ||$10 || ||$10 CAD ||KRW 5,000 ||? ||£5.00 ||₹200 ||$10 |
Sites to Avoid: Definitely DO NOT post these. ✖ Earnsanity — Shady owner, sketchy site. Held giveaway and then refunded the prizes after it was over. History of scamming many others. AVOID AT ALL COSTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED.
✖ Paidverts — Shady owner, sketchy site. Keeps doing debt swaps (cash to BAP). Do not post.
✖ Neobux — It isn’t really a scam, but they operate as a pyramid scheme. There’s money to be made online, but it’s definitely not there.
✖ MarketGlory — It does pay out, but the pay is absolutely ridiculous. The only way to make a decent amount of money is to have a lot of referrals, and referral whoring on this subreddit WILL result in a permanent ban.
✖ MindSumo — Not actually a /beermoney site. It’s only spam in this sub.
✖ G2A — Scam/sells stolen keys.
✖ Robinhood — This is spammed on our sub constantly.
✖ Quickthoughts — Many reports of people being banned when trying to withdraw as of 10/2018. Do your due diligence before possibly wasting your time on this app.
✖ Sites with $100+ minimum — These sites usually offer higher than normal payments for simple tasks, with a high minimum to cash out. They are always scams.
✖ Generic news sites that pay you ridiculous amounts to read an article (two euros??) — Common sense should take care of this, but in case it doesn’t, it’s always a scam. The site is usually hosted somewhere in Eastern Europe, and you will never get paid.
✖ Free bitcoin sites/"faucets" (THIS INCLUDES QOINPRO) — This is not referring to those video-viewing/task sites (although they’re still paying fragments of a penny). I’m talking about sites that give you 0.000001BTC to fill a captcha (freebitco.in, dailybitcoins). Admittedly many beermoney sites pay low, but don’t even bother with these.
Also: Bitcoin mining is NO LONGER PROFITABLE. If you're really so keen on getting bitcoins, doing so through an exchange is your best option.
Here are a few more scam sites and sketchy sites.
Please note that presence on this post does not imply that /beermoney or its moderators endorse the site or their views, actions, or policies. This list simply contains sites that are used by a large number of our users or are frequently mentioned on our subreddit.
We frequently monitor data from all the sites on this list from various sources to ensure that users are able and interested in utilizing them and if they do, that they also are getting paid promptly and fairly for all work they do. We make adjustments to this list and the order of sites accordingly based on all the data we receive.
Please make sure you follow the Rules of our subreddit and if you ever have any questions about anything beermoney related, please take a look at our extensive FAQ which should answer almost any question you might have.
Happening in Indiana: August 5th - 11th
submitted by WeimarRepublic to Indiana [link] [comments]
If you survived last week's Gathering of Juggalos then prepare yourself for the gathering of hummingbirds
All my information comes from VisitIndiana
so the list is not 100% comprehensive. If you know of anything that's missing, please post and share with everyone! If you've ever been to any of these events, or if you go this week, please share your experiences
Also be sure to visit the city-specific subreddits This Week Only Northwest Indiana
Lake County Fair - August 2-11 at the Lake County Fairgrounds. Family-oriented annual county fair with more than 30 rides, hundreds of concessions, horse shows, contests, live entertainment and motorsports as well as thousands of exhibits and all types of food!! Enjoy free entertainment performs across two stages nightly with acts ranging from gospel to rock and even doo-wop oldies. Take a gander at the schedule for yourself and slate out the best nights.
Touch of Dutch Festival and Parade - August 9-10 at Spencer Park. The family-fun event features free live entertainment, craft and food vendors, kid's entertainment, a parade, giveaways, the Rotary Ramble 5K run and fitness walk and so much more!
HENNA Body Art Class - August 5, 1-3pm, at Byway Brewing, 2825 Carlson Dr. Join us in the beer production room THIS Sunday, August 5th from 1-3pm as we learn about the origins of the temporary tattoo, styles among different cultures, and how to apply the henna stain. No experience required. *Must be 21+ Our all natural henna paste is safe for staining hair, skin and fabrics. We suggest you dress comfortably in clothes that won't be ruined by a possible spots of henna. For those that do not want the natural temporary stain, white henna will also be available. Reserve your spot ASAP: https://skincolourpro.eventbrite.com
WHAM Ride - August 10 at The Pav, 2324 Calumet Ave. Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. and the Hammond Port Authority are proud to announce the return of the WHAM After Midnight Bike Ride. Bring out your 2-wheelers, tricycles, or unicycles and enjoy a ride through Hammond, Whiting, Highland, and Munster's beautiful neighborhood bike paths and city streets. WHAM is scheduled to roll on Saturday, August 10th into Sunday, August 11th. Register online at www.active.com or in person at the Hammond Marina. Riders will enjoy a 30-mile-long, or 10-mile-short scenic route. The ride begins and ends at Hammond's iconic Wolf Lake Pavilion. Ride along the majestic shores of Lake Michigan, and enjoy the tranquility of both Wolf and George Lake in Hammond. See firsthand, Hammond, Whiting, Munster, and Highland's spectacular parks and neighborhoods, ride through historic Downtown Whiting and Hammond, and pass Oil City Stadium, home of the Northwest Indiana Oilmen. Adventurers taking the long route will enjoy a rest stop at Cabela's in Hammond, the World's Foremost Outfitter, before they meander through Wicker Park and Munster's beautiful neighborhoods.
Idaville Truck and Tractor Pull - August 10 at the Idaville Volunteer Fire Department. A family event full of fun and excitement with hard working and determined truck & tractor pullers.
Taste of Cass County - August 10, 5-1130pm, at Downtown Logansport, 4th and Market Sts. Food, fun and music highlight this festival in downtown Logansport! Sample food and drink from local eateries. Live music, a kids corner and fun for the entire family.
Michigan City Chamber Music Festival - August 3,5,7,9,11 at First Presbyterian Church, 9th and Washington St. Music for all ages. Performances feature Emmy, Grammy and Gramophone Magazine Award-Winning Soloists from Across the Nation. Aug 3 & 9 at 7:30pm Aug 5 & 7 at 7pm Aug 11 at 3pm
Pokagon Festival - August 10, 12-4pm, at The History Museum, 808 West Washington St. In celebration of the exhibit Keepers of the Fire: The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi, The History Museum is presenting the Pokagon Festival in the museum’s Historic Oliver Gardens on Saturday, August 10. View the exhibit and experience the arts, culture, dance, and food of the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi. Free with admission to the exhibit ($10/general; $8.50/senior; $6/youth; free/5 and under). Northeast Indiana
Park-inn Movies: Beauty and the Beast (Animated) - August 8, 930-1130pm, at Potawatomi Inn. Bring your blanket or lawn chair to the lawn overlooking Lake James. Admission is free to Inn Guests, Campground Guests and with paid admission to Pokagon State Park. (Weather Permitting).
Girls Night Out Shop.Sip.Taste - August 8, 5-8pm, at Downtown Auburn. HURRY DOWNTOWN... It's a Girls Night Out you won't want to miss! Exclusive late nights in AUBURN at Local Shops, Boutiques, Businesses & Eateries. Sales, specials, prizes, refreshments and fun happenings! Downtown shops are OPEN LATE the second Thursday of every other month: 5 - 8 pm.
Opening Reception: On Being: Realism and the BGSU School of Art - August 9, 5-8pm, at Artlink Contemporary Gallery. This exhibition is on view until September 13, 2019. Realism, like nature, persists. All visual art is based in the observed. Each of these artists is attempting to make realism new, a way to discover the purposes of the image. All of the artists represented seek to find balance inside of the quiet place that realism occupies while acknowledging its historical, social, political, and cultural contexts.
Northeast Steam & Gas Show - August 8-10 at the LaGrange County 4H Fairgrounds. This years event will be featuring Lesser Known Classics & Doodlebugs! Steam Engines, Antique Tractors, Gas Engines, Antique Farm Machinery, Sawmills, Arts & Crafts, Large Flea Market, Trading Post, Camping, Food and More! Activities Include: Wheat Threshing, Plowing with Steam Engines,125 HP Erie Steam Engine operating a sawmill, Ferguson (FENA Display Area, On Friday and Saturday evening will have the Parade of Tractors & Engines and Live Music. Saturday will be the Ladies Program and Antique Tractor Pull.
Michael Booth - August 6, 7-830pm, at the Blue Gate Theatre. Showtime: 7:00pm | Doors Open: 6:30pm Prices: Tickets Only - $19.95 | Dinner and Theater - $37.95
Collingsworth Family - August 7-10 at the Blue Gate Theatre. Showtimes: Wed 7pm, Thu 1pm, Fri 7pm, Sat 1pm | Doors: 30 min prior Prices: Tickets Only - $49.95 | Dinner and Theater - $67.95
Brian Regan - August 8, 8-10pm, at the Shipshewana Event Center. Doors Open: 7:00pm Prices: Tickets Only - $38.95 -$44.95 -$44.95 -$54.95 | Dinner and Theater - $56.95 -$62.95 -$62.95 -$72.95
Gypsy Soul Vintage Market - August 9-10 at Kosciusko County Fairgrounds. We are gathering some of the best vendors around to join us for a 2 day market at the Kosciusko County Fairgrounds. Vendors in the areas of vintage home & garden, bohemian, antiques, farmhouse, gypsy couture, boutique owners, unique handcrafted goods, primitives, rustic, whimsical salvage, gourmet treats, eclectic & healing arts, barn finds, junk art, food trucks and so much more! More info coming soon! Gypsy Soul Vintage Market- Warsaw Friday, August 9, 3-8pm Saturday, August 10, 10am-4pm Central Indiana
Hummingbird Migration Celebration - August 10, 9am-4pm, at the Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary. The Indiana Audubon Society is hosting the Hummingbird Migration Celebration at its 700 acre Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary. The Ruby-throated Hummingbird is the star of the show as visitors can witness the birds up close as they are banded in order to study their lives as they reside and migrate to and from Indiana. Over 600 of these flying gems were banded at Mary Gray in 2018! Other songbirds will be banded as well so visitors can see them up close and discover subtle characteristics of their plumage and learn details of their lives. Live birds of prey will be a part of the program as well as turtle research and speakers on related nature topics throughout the day. Live music and vendors will also be sharing their talents. The local 4-H group will be hosting refreshments. Come and see the lovely sanctuary. Hike a trail on your own or with a guide. Early bird tickets are available online for $10 (under 18 free). Free parking and shuttle service is provided. Tickets are $15 after August 1st. See the full program at: https://hummingbirds.indianaaudubon.org
Indiana State Fair - August 2-18 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. The Indiana State Fair returns every Aug. to celebrate youth, agriculture and education in a fun and entertaining experience.
Art War for Wolves - August 8, 7-11pm, at Black Acre Brewing Company, 5632 E Washington St. What is our weapon of choice in the War for Wolves? A paintbrush! Come watch three artists compete head-to-head in a race against the clock, with an ice cold pint from Black Acre in hand! Join us at 7:00 pm in the heart of Indianapolis to support Wolf Park, enjoy an eclectic selection of beer and food, have a front row seat to the art war, and spread awareness of wild canines! We are proud to host our first event in downtown Indianapolis to welcome a new crowd of animal lovers, beer sommeliers, and art experts to learn about Wolf Park and enjoy the festivities! Black Acre Brewing Co. 5632 E. Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219 $5 Advance $10 Door 7:00 pm on Thursday, August 8th, 2019 Guests must be 21+ to enter
Mosey Down Main Street - August 10 at Downtown Lafayette. Live entertainment, food, family-friendly, free event introducing the sights, sounds, venues and merchants of downtown Lafayette. Mosey Down Main Street is a series of street celebrations brought to you by the local artistic community. Volunteers, downtown business owners, artists and musicians come together once a month from May through September to offer a free family friendly event that takes place right down the center of Main Street With three stages of music, outdoor food, beer, and wine sales as well as street performers, sidewalk chalk, crafters, vendors, drum circles, DJ's, belly dancers, and balloon animals.
Giants Live North American Open - August 10, 12-5pm, at Courthouse Square. See world class Strongman competitors in a small town setting as they vie for a spot at the 2020 World's Strongest Man competition. Main Street, Martinsville will be shut down for the afternoon as these athletes compete in five different events. This is the ONLY North American event that qualifies competitors for the world event. This year's competitors will be from the USA, Canada, Great Britain and Australia. This event is FREE to attend and all ages are welcome. There will be a meet and greet opportunity with competitors following the event at Fables and Fairy Tales Book Shop on Main Street.
The Woomblies Rock Orchestra - August 10, 5-9pm, at Cedar Creek Winery. Cedar Creek is Indiana's only single location winery, brewery and distillery - all family owned and operated, just three miles from downtown Martinsville! On August 10th, regional favorites Tastes Like Chicken take the stage at 5 pm, followed by the always amazing Woomblies Rock Orchestra at 7 pm.
Bicentennial Park Summer Concert: Main Street Band - August 10, 7-9pm, at Bicentennial Park. The Mooresville Park District will again host the free 2019 Citzens Bank Summer Concert Series at Bicentennial Park in downtown Mooresville! Located at the corner of Indiana and Main Streets, the park is convenient to local restaurants to enjoy before the show. The popular Martinsville based Main Street Band will take the stage on August 10. Live music begins at 7 pm; bring your lawn chairs or blankets. Free.
Redkey Gas Boom Days Festival - August 10, 10am-8pm, throughout Redkey. Redkey Gas Boom Days Festival Will be Saturday, August 10th -- Parade at 11 AM, Corn hole tournament at 3 PM, gospel concert from 1-3 PM, Live Band from 4-7 PM, variety of vendors, 50/50 raffle, Redkey Merchants' Silent Auction, Games and much, much more! Southern Indiana
LUCINDA WILLIAMS and her band BUICK 6 - August 10, 8pm, at Buskirk-Chumley Theater. In celebration of the 20th anniversary of her highly-influential masterpiece, Car Wheels On A Gravel Road, three-time Grammy award winner Lucinda Williams will perform the album in its entirety, followed by a second set of songs from throughout her remarkable career. The influence of Car Wheels On A Gravel Road is immeasurable, and it is considered one of the cornerstones of what is now called Americana. Following its release, the record was named Best Album of 1998 in the Village Voice’s annual “Pazz & Jop” critics poll and received a 4-star review in Rolling Stone, while garnering critical praise throughout the press. The album went on to win the Grammy for Best Contemporary Folk Album and Rolling Stone has ranked it #304 on their list of the “500 Greatest Albums of All Time”. In a long and celebrated career, Lucinda Williams’ art is as genuine and soulful as when she began writing, and there’s no signs of her slowing down any time soon.
Sunday Concert Series: Melody Resurrection - August 11, 130-530pm, at Turtle Run Winery. With Andrea Overton leading the vocals, this band is ready to really rock it this year. Melody Resurrection resurrects melodies from the 60's to today, from the Beatles, Stones, the Doors to Maroon 5 , Toto and many others. Should be highly entertaining.
Ben & Noel Haggard w/ special guest Abigail Rose - August 10, 630pm, at Lincoln Amphitheatre. Ben Haggard. For fans of his late, legendary father, country music great Merle Haggard, his youngest son Ben is no Stranger – in fact, he’s been the lead guitarist in Hag’s longtime band of the same name for the past eight years, since he was 15 years old, fitting in easily with veterans like musical director Norm Hamlet and Scott Joss. Noel Haggard. Growing up the son of a man who has defined country music's possibilities, Noel Haggard has enough life experiences to more than completely inhabit the things he sings about...and does it with the same natural phrasing and richly sonorous baritone that one would expect from someone with such a loaded last name. Abigail Rose. Born and raised in the small town of Pendleton Indiana, Abigail Rose is an 18-year-old Hoosier girl, and have been a musician her entire life. Her father, who is a music industry veteran, is producing her soon-to-be released debut album featuring original songs by her and co writers Fred Koller, Antoinette Olesen, and Melissa Jay. She has also covered classics by John Sebastian, Ray Davies, Roger McGuinn and Elliott Murphy. Special thanks to the guys in the John Mellencamp band and Carlene Carter for helping out.
Park-inn Movies: Jaws - August 10, 930-1130pm, at Clifty Inn. Bring your blanket to the lawn overlooking the Ohio River (behind Clifty Inn). Admission is free to Inn Guests, Campground Guests and with paid admission to Clifty Falls State Park. (Weather Permitting).
Women's Live Adventurously Weekend - August 9-11, 8am-5pm. Think about going to a conference and choosing which speakers you want to listen to, only here choosing what workshop you want to be part of or if you want to take a hike, bike ride, yoga class or learn about wilderness medicine! We hope you will join us for this awesome outdoor summit! The weekend will take place in various locations in Brown County, Indiana.
Schweizer Festival - August 7-10, 8am-1130pm, at City Hall Park. Schweizer Fest has become a well-known, community-wide celebration, offering free entertainment and activities for people of all ages. It is now one of Indiana's longest running community festivals. The cooperative efforts of many civic groups, clubs, organizations, and businesses make Schweizer Fest a grand success. Enjoy a beer and wine garden, live music, vendor booths, rides and much more!
Wine Pairings - August 9, 8pm, at West Baden Springs Hotel. Experience wine tasting at West Baden Springs Hotel paired with five courses of a variety of hors d'oeuvres. The event includes American and European wine presentations by our house wine expert highlighting a different imported or domestic varietal with each pairing. Our atrium is the ultimate wine tasting room! ONGOING EVENTS
Chesterton's European Market - Saturdays May through October at Third St and Broadway, Downtown Chesterton. An outdoor family/artisanal market held in historic downtown Chesterton from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Gary Southshore Railcats at U.S. Steel Yard - Various days at US Steel Yard. A day at U.S. Steel yard is non-stop fun, and that's even without the baseball! The RailCats promise a wide array of laugh-out-loud between inning entertainment, great giveaways , jaw-dropping fireworks and a family-first, kid-friendly atmosphere!
Miller Woods Hike Sundays - Every Sunday at Miller Woods. The hike starts at the National Lakeshore's Paul H. Douglas Center and travels through varied habitats including rare and beautiful black oak savanna and offers incredible views of Lake Michigan and Chicago. Wear sturdy shoes and bring water and insect repellent. This hike is offered every Sunday from 1:30 to 3:30pm.
61: An Exhibit Celebrating the 61st National Park - July 2 - Sep 21 at the Indiana Welcome Center, 7770 Corinne Dr. The 6,500-square-foot exhibit hall will be transformed to represent the 15,000 acres of diverse landscapes and highlight activities available to those that visit the park system. The exhibit will feature 12 trail stops. There will be interactive exhibits for children along the trail, selfie stations and a large “sandbox” for building sandcastles. Visitors will also have the opportunity to learn about the 1,100 native plant species, rare and migrating birds, as well as recreational opportunities like camping, hiking, kayaking and cross-country skiing. Interactive activities will also give children a chance to become a Junior Ranger!
Summer Market on the Lake - Thursdays through the end of August at Festival Park, 111 E Old Ridge Road. Come enjoy outdoor shopping featuring fresh produce, baked goods, ethnic and gourmet foods, beer garden, local live entertainment, jewelry, handmade crafts and so much more.
LaPorte Farmer's Market - Saturdays July through the end of October at Monroe St and Lincoln Way. The LaPorte Farmer's Market strives to build and strengthen the local food movement in LaPorte by showcasing our region's bounty and economic opportunities locally.
Summer Sundown Music Series - Sundays May through August. Bring the lawn chairs or blankets and enjoy Sunday evenings listening to a different musical artist each week. Each Sunday evening you will find yourself at a different park with new musical artist. Check online to see where and who will be appearing!
Michigan City Municipal Band Concerts - Thursdays in June, July, and August, at the Washington Park Guy Foreman Amphitheater. Experience free live musical performances under the stars near the shores of Lake Michigan in Washington Park. Seating available or bring your own chair. June-August, Thursdays 7:30pm.
Michigan City's Farmers Markets - Saturdays July - October at 801 S Washington St. and 1500 Franklin St. Saturdays through October 26th, 2019. Michigan City's Farmers Market aims to provide our community with the freshest produce, providing a space filled with locally grown food and artisan goods
Mayor's Month of Music - Fridays in August, 7-10pm, at River Park Square. You can grab some food from your favorite Downtown Restaurant or visit one of the many food trucks that will be in River Park Square. Firebrick Road Pizza, Chubby Buddies BBQ, Pig n Pen Tenderloins, Ben's Pretzels, Sally's By The Shore, and Bailey’s Sweet Kettle Corn and Lemon Shake ups will be there! Bring your lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on, sit back and enjoy a wonderful evening. August 2: Magic Bus, August 9: Cornfield Mafia, August 16: PS Dump Your Boyfriend, August 23: Grace Affeltranger, August 30: Out Of Favor Boys
Market on the Square - Fridays June through August, 3-9pm, at Founders Square. There will be over 20 vendors selling unique crafts, fresh produce, honey, flowers, breads and jams. Plus local food vendors selling food. Bands from the region will begin at 6. Then to top off the evening we will have a family movie at dusk.
Keepers of the Fire: The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi - April 2019 to January 2020 at The History Museum. The rich history, culture, and art of the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi is shared in this vibrant exhibit about the thriving community. Through interviews and oral histories, sculpture and beadwork, art and artifacts, the exhibit immerses visitors in the traditions and teachings of the Pokagon Band.
South Bend Cubs at Four Winds Field - Various days at Four Winds Field. The South Bend Cubs are the Class A minor league affiliate of the World Series Champion Chicago Cubs. Over the past 30 seasons, the team has won five Midwest League titles and has captured 12 division titles. In 2015 the team was named Ballpark Digest's Team of the Year and received the John H. Johnson President's Award, the highest award in minor league baseball.
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show - May 4th 2019 to May 2nd 2020, 6-9pm, at the DoubleTree by Hilton. America’s largest interactive murder mystery dinner show! The Dinner Detective provides a hilarious evening of murder mystery, a 4-course meal, and a prize package for the top sleuth. Just beware, the killer might be sitting right next to you! Northeast Indiana
Fort Wayne TinCaps at Parkview Field - Various days at Parkview Field. The TinCaps are entering their 10th season at Parkview Field, which has been rated as Minor League Baseball's No. 1 Ballpark Experience four consecutive years.
Faces of Middlebury - May 17th to October 4th throughout Middlebury. Grab your cameras and the map to locate each “face of Middlebury” and insert your face for the perfect picture. Free maps are available at local businesses and organizations. Post your pics on Middlebury Then & Now’s Facebook page or on Instagram using #facesofmiddlebury. Can you find all of them, up to 30 "faces"?
Gangsters, Saloons and Buggies on Roofs Guided Tour - May 29th to September 25th at the Downtown Middlebury library. You wouldn't know Middlebury had a rough-and-tumble past, but behind today's modern facades lie tales of small-town mischief, hoods on the lam and possible mysterious passageways. Get the inside story and secrets from a local with this tour of downtown. Tours are offered at 10am every Wednesday and at 630pm the first Tuesday of each month. Walking tour is approximately 1 hour. Allow time after the tour to visit the unique shops and restaurants in the area. $5 Group tours are available by advanced reservation (call 574.825.5601)
Giant Toadstools and the World's Fair Guided Walking Tour - May 30th to September 26th at the Krider World's Fair Garden. Enjoy a guided tour through living history! The Krider family of Middlebury once captured the imagination of the world. This tour of the garden that bears their name opens a window to the family's nursery at the height of its creative powers. The beauty will take your breath away, just as it did at the Chicago World's Fair in 1933. Tours are offered at 10am every Thursday and at 630pm the first Tuesday of each month. Walking tour is approximately 1 hour. Allow time after the tour to visit the museum, unique shops and restaurants in the area. $5 Group tours are available by advanced reservation (call 574.825.5601)
A Simple Sanctuary, the new musical - March 28th to October 31st at the Blue Gate Theatre. She prayed the day would never come, but when her past comes calling, Melissa James has no choice but to flee. Pursued and living on the run, she finds desperate sanctuary and surprising friendship in Amish country. Part suspense, part romance, A Simple Sanctuary is a compelling story of love tested, the cost of freedom, and the solace found in true community.
Shipshewana Flea Market - Tuesdays and Wednesdays from May through September, 8am-4pm, at the Shipshewana Auction. Nearly 700 open-air booths on 40 acres await you at the Midwest’s Largest Flea Market. Food courts, restrooms, scooter rentals and rest areas are on site. Open rain or shine. Also open for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and new weekend markets on August 16-17 (MotheDaughter Days). Antique Auctions are every Wednesday inside the Antique & Miscellaneous building.
Shipshewana Breakfast Club - Fridays in July and August, 830-1100am, at the Blue Gate Theatre. Breakfast: 8:30am | Program: 10:00am Price: $26.00 - Includes Breakfast and Show These concerts will be held at the Blue Gate Theatre July 12 - Lynda Randle July 19 - Allison Speer July 26 - The Taylors Aug 2 - King's Brass Aug 9 - Doug Anderson Aug 16 - Old Time Preacher's Quartet Aug 23 - Soul'd Out Quartet Aug 30 - TBA
Shipshewana's Majestic Frontier - August 2-24, 12-10pm, at The Michiana Event Center. Frontier is 90 minutes of gunslinging, riding, roping, action packed excitement featuring real life Cowboys and Cowgirls, ranch hands, folk dancing saloon girls, western singers, amazing trick ropers, a roman riding team comprised of six draft horses, trick and fancy riding, real Texas Longhorns, cowboys riding actual cows, comedy and so much more! One of the most exciting shows Shipshewana has ever seen! Dinner: Authentic Chuck Wagon BBQ meal! Pulled Pork, Cowboy Beans, Scalloped potatoes, Green Beans, Garlic Biscuit. Drinks: Tea & Lemonade. Dessert: Cherry cobbler & Vanilla Ice Cream Central Indiana
Kroger Symphony on the Prairie - Saturdays and Sundays at Conner Prairie. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra's summer series provides music from classical, pop, and rock genres from mid-June through Labor Day weekend. See performance schedule online indianapolissymphony.org
Treasures of Ancient Greece exhibit - Jun 15 to Jan 5 at The Childrens Museum of Indianapolis. This once-in-a-lifetime immersive exhibition brings to Indianapolis more than 150 ancient objects and artifacts, many of which have never been seen outside of Greece. The ancient Greeks revered the human body, and many of the depictions are nude. Featured are bronze and marble statues, gold jewelry and funerary objects, exquisite pottery, artifacts of the world’s first democracy, and an extraordinary replica of the Antikythera Mechanism, known as the world’s first computer.
Mind Tripping Show - March 1st to December 28th, 8:30-10PM at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites. Mind Tripping: a Comedy with a Psychological Twist is an interactive show by Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband and Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act in the Nation. Be a part of a mind-bending, reality-twisting interactive theatrical show. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Be prepared to have your perceptions challenged and your expectations turned upside down
Naturally Inspired Art Exhibition - May 24th to August 21st at The Indianapolis Zoo. After the paintings have dried and been professionally framed by The Great Frame Up Downtown, they are displayed for the summer in the Schaefer Rotunda at White River Gardens. Plus, you also get to enjoy the works of some of our more artistically inclined animals. Who knows — you may see a penguin Picasso, a walrus Warhol, an elephant Escher and many others! The Naturally Inspired Art Show presented by The Great Frame Up Downtown is included with Zoo admission.
The National Bank of Indianapolis Summer Nights Film Series - Various days June-August, at The Amphitheater. You can watch movies under the stars every weekend at Newfields. Doors open at 7 pm, when you can enjoy a picnic dinner, music, and activities, followed by that night’s movie, which will begin when twilight turns to night (usually 9:30 pm). Over the summer, over 20 movies will be shown—everything from black-and-white classics to modern blockbusters. All you need is a picnic (with non-alcoholic beverages only), chairs (for the back row of each tier), and blankets (in case the chair row is full). You will also want sunscreen and bugspray. No alcohol, pets, candles taller than 12 inches, or knives permitted. And if you want to travel light with just a chair and blanket, concessions will be available to purchase. Check out discovernewfields.org/summer-nights-2019 to see available films and to purchase tickets once they are available.
The Generous Pour at The Capital Grille, July 8 - Sep 1, 5-9pm, at 40 W. Washington Street. The Capital Grille’s annual The Generous Pour wine event has returned for its eleventh year. This year’s theme is Legends of the Land, where guests can sip on any combination of seven select wines including the Maggy Hawk 2015 Pinot Noir, the 2015 Cenyth Red Blend, and the Arrowood 2013 Red Blend. Each is from California’s Jackson Family that tell a unique story of origin and sustainability. From July 8th through September 1, 2019, guests are offered a customized wine tasting paired with the restaurant’s classic menu items, including hand-carved steaks and fresh seafood and appetizers with a flavorful twist for $28 per person with dinner.
First Friday Kokomo - First Friday of every month, 530-9pm, at Downtown Kokomo. Activities include art, music, food, local vendors, shops, entertainment, kid's activities & much more! Visit their Facebook page for monthly themes and schedule of all activities!
Kokomo Jackrabbits at Kokomo Municipal Stadium - Various days at the Kokomo Municipal Stadium. Enjoy a day at the ballpark! The Kokomo Jackrabbits baseball team are members of the summer collegiate Prospect League. Games are held late May through early August and feature fun themes and giveaways. Lawn and stadium seating available, starting at $8.
Summer Story Hour - Mondays, 10-11am, at the Physical Building of the Joseph Moore Museum. Join us each Monday in June and July at 10am for a special hour of stories! Each week will feature a different book about nature or science with a corresponding craft or activity. All ages are welcome and stories are chosen particularly for children in preschool - first grade.
Indianapolis Colts 2019 Training Camp - July 25 - Aug 15 at the Grand Park Sports Campus. Join us at the Indianapolis Colts 2019 Training Camp! Every day you can enjoy watching practice, giveaways, food & drink specials, interactive games, and more. Download your free tickets at www.colts.com/camp.
Movies in the Park - August 9, 16, and 23, 8-1130pm, at Asa Bales Park. Come out this summer with your family and friends to enjoy a free, relaxing evening under the stars to watch a good movie with good company! Movies will begin right after sunset, so start times will vary. We encourage you to bring blankets, chairs, snacks and flashlights! Parking will be available at Westfield High School, across the street from the Asa Bales Park. Make sure to get some Kona Ice or FREE popcorn too! *In the case of inclement weather, we will move the event inside just down the road to NSPIRE Church (18097 Sun Park Dr, Westfield, IN 46074) Southern Indiana
Wildlife Cruises on Patoka Lake - Wednesdays May through October at the Patoka Lake Marina. Not just a boat ride: cruise the second largest lake in Indiana upon a climate controlled tour boat to search for osprey, eagles, blue herons, loons and other wildlife. Two hour cruises embark EVERY WEDNESDAY at 10am beginning in May and continuing through October. Voyagers are encouraged to capture on camera baby osprey in their nests, an eagle in flight, and busy beavers as the boat passes by.
Wine Cruises on Patoka Lake - Every other Friday starting June 7th, 730-930pm, at the Patoka Lake Marina. Sip wine paired with hors d'oeuvres/desserts while enjoying the sunset on Patoka Lake on our 60 person tour boat! Enjoy 5-7 tastings of wine from a featured Indiana winery, and choose 2 glasses of your favorite to enjoy after the tasting portion. Bottles of wine available for purchase as well as additional glasses. Call (812) 685-2203 to reserve your spot today! Only $50/person or $98/couple. Visit our website to view the winery lineup.
Shrek the Musical - July 3rd - Aug 18th, 6-10pm, at the Derby Dinner Playhouse. Somebody once told me everyone’s favorite ogre is back in the hilarious and twisted adventure based on the Oscar-winning smash hit film. Follow this unlikely green hero on a life-changing journey full of romance and dozens of zany misfit characters. The perfect show for any age! Ticket price includes dinner, show, tax & parking. AAA discount available.
Evansville Otters at Bosse Field - Various days at Bosse Field. Locally owned and a member of the Frontier League, the Otters are the darlings of summer. Great ball play combined with fun promotions throughout the game guarantee an evening of fun family entertainment. To top it off, the games are played at Bosse Field, a stadium built in 1915 and the site of the filming of "A League of Their Own" in 1992. Come watch our Boys of Summer from May through August!
Floyds Knobs Farmers Market - Saturdays May through October at 400 Block Laffollette Station. Floyds Knobs Farmers Market Opening May 11 - October 26 Every Saturday from 8:30 am to 1 pm. Were an Indiana Grown Market and host a variety of Great Events throughout Season.
The Art of the Monon - April 1st to August 31st, 10am-4pm at the French Lick West Baden Museum. The Monon was Indiana’s railroad and touched every town in Orange County. See the Monon paintings of renowned railroad artist Howard Fogg and other rare Monon items.
Dubois County Bombers at League Stadium - Various days at the League Stadium. League Stadium was home to the Rockford Peaches in the hit movie A League of Their Own. The vintage signage, scoreboard, and atmosphere remain. The Bombers play in vintage-inspired uniforms - pants are knickered, stirrups are worn. The crack of a wood bat against a baseball resounds through the stadium. You may hear Who’s on First over the audio. We even have our own Peaches at the games keeping everything in the stadium rolling, while our coaches and players keep it exciting on the field.
Rock on Rising Sun - April 10th to September 30th on Main Street. Search and re-hide painted rocks hidden within the City of Rising Sun city limits. Spearheaded by a local resident, thousands of rocks are painted throughout the season for kids of all ages to find and re-hide. Participants are encouraged to paint their own creations and hide within the city limits. Photos of found rocks are asked to be uploaded to the Rock on Rising Sun
affiliaXe - The leading global affiliate network! Affiliate marketing for Desktop & Mobile. Get access to the world’s best affiliate programs, CPA offers & performance marketing campaigns. CrossFit Physicians are medical doctors who have taken and passed the CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course Site Map Contact Us Contact Us New User Guide Help Center Specialized Affairs Payment & Shipping Payment Methods Shipping Guide Locations We Ship To Estimated Delivery Time BGpay Instruction Partnership Programs Fashion Blogger Program Affiliate Program Wholesale Program Drop shipping Review Club Download APP to get an exclusive 10% off coupon MoneySavingExpert.com helps ordinary people make better financial decisions.Think of it as financial education for the masses that helps people get more bang for their buck.. The site was started by Martin Lewis, a financial journalist, in 2003. Today, it ranks as one of the biggest consumer affiliate websites in the UK with over 8 million visits every month. The market is just beginning to heat up. This is a good time to grab the opportunity because a few years down the line there will be too many people trying affiliate marketing. Here are the top 9 Indian affiliate marketing programs that I’ve signed up with and you should too!